hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Being sick and muscle growth

Was wondering when your sick with a cold or cough or whatever does your body not grow as much, I realise you can't lift as much which would result in less growth but what if you managed train hard whilst sick would you get the same results?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    OK. I'll answer this silly thing.

Muscle growth occurs at a cellular level, independent of what happens to your physiological self at a macro level.

But here's the thing mate. When you are feeling sick, that is your body's way of saying to slow down and rest so you can recover. Feeling sick is a type of feedback mechanism you should pay attention to.

Arrrrrr ok doc I take that as a ...... **** knows. Thanks for answering that silly question

Arrrrrr ok doc I take that as a ...... **** knows. Thanks for answering that silly question

Arrrrrrr ok doc I take that as a............ **** knows. Thanks for answering that silly question

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Arrrrrrr ok doc I take that as a............ **** knows. Thanks for answering that silly question
    no need to be a d-bag to TR

Well I didn't see any reason to post I'll answer this silly question, thought it was a decent question, that's what these forums are for, ya ask the question n ya learn

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I didn't see any reason to post I'll answer this silly question, thought it was a decent question, that's what these forums are for, ya ask the question n ya learn
    You are right. I think the "silly" piece came from you posting an almost identical question asking about muscle growth and hayfever.

My apologies

Oh gee how silly of me

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    agreed with TR, it is a bit of a silly question mate.

your body goes on lock down when you are ill and concentrates on fighting the illness, your immune system is down and your body cant cope with additional stresses.

You dnt know til you ask so nar not a silly question at all, in fact no questions on here a silly, if you don't know that's how you find out n if you think it is a stupid question don't open the thread n better yet dnt reply to the thread. Everyones here to help guys and to learn, dnt need un necessary attitude, maybe keep that yourself next time ay

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You dnt know til you ask so nar not a silly question at all, in fact no questions on here a silly, if you don't know that's how you find out n if you think it is a stupid question don't open the thread n better yet dnt reply to the thread. Everyones here to help guys and to learn, dnt need un necessary attitude, maybe keep that yourself next time ay
    Your the only one with an attitude.
    He said "i'll answer the silly thing" OMG. Seriously your that sensitive that you started complaining. Get the sand out of yuor vagina

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ok since you have a fantastic attitude its time to call a spade a spade. yes you are rather stupid, a 10yr old would have the common sense to answer that question.

there, happy now?

Lol now that's just silly

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think someone is a little over sensitive due to their cold/hay fever and needs some midol? Seems to be PMSing a little. Now if you are going to play in the lounge expect to be considered fare game. If you dont have the balls to take it stay in the Q&A section where it's safe.

In other words, stop being a pvssy, go blow your nose and get back to working out.

Thread Information