Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Breaking News in Ameica Iraq War Is Over......

President Barack Obama is on American Television right now telling the American Citizens that we will have a complete withdrawal from Iraq by the end of this year! The war is officially over and we are out of there. One war down a few more to go. The troops will be home for the holidays for the first time in who knows when... And yeah the Ameica was a typo..lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That news is good for his re-election, good for the budget and good for the troops. Hopefully it is good for us in the long run. I am not implying that it won't be, I just know things are complicated over there and I don't pretend to know it all.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    glad to hear it. Its about time

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    The only reason the troops are being pulled out is because the Iraqi government failed to meet the demands of the Pentagon and State Dept by the deadline given in order to keep US troops there for security and training purposes. Iran has already started to attempt to destabilize the Iraqi government, and I'd bet money that we will end up back there in one way or another.

All of our current wars are complete blunders. Go all in or don't go at all. No point in leaving American troops around to get shot at while command figures out what to do.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    In response to Johnny Vegas: Post#2

Neither do I, but to me he has a pretty good record on the war front. And truthfully I am surprised as I really didn't see him as a tough military leader. He has taken out Osama Bin Hiding, No More Khadaffi, Our very own American Taliban Kid John Walker Lindh. Used the heck out of those drones blowing up a lot of the taliwhackers, and Al Queada leaders.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just a matter of time before were back over there

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Used the heck out of those drones blowing up a lot of the taliwhackers, and Al Queada leaders.
    I love me some drones. Not only because they minimize our military casualties, but because the tech is cool.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey don't worry guys, you can help us fvck up Libya now

Just because everyone is withdrawing from Iraq, doesn't mean we've forgotten The Middle East.

There's still Afghanistan. Libya is a going to be a work in progress, and I suspect Syria and Iran are in the pipeline now.

But yeah, withdrawing the Troops is good for your budget, and good for the morale of the American people. Could be just the thing to get Obama re-elected.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    I am glad this is happening, to be honest at first you feel good to make them pay for what happened but man there's been over 4k dead soldiers, that's a lot of families that lost a son,daughter and what not.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    about facking time

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    there will never be a complete withdrawal

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    gimme a break. this war was over years ago. the rest was nation building, and stabilization.

but with the coin we are dropping over there, the voting public would never stand for it if we just called it "nation building" or "stabilization", now would they?

next we need to get the hell out of afghanistan... and pronto!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Breaking News in Ameica Iraq War Is Over......-meanwhile-australia-meanwhile-.jpg  

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Yup, i read they would not give our "training troops" immunity. Well that being the case we are getting the @#$@ out of dodge!

Good for you Obama.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    I am glad this is happening, to be honest at first you feel good to make them pay for what happened but man there's been over 4k dead soldiers, that's a lot of families that lost a son,daughter and what not.
    To make WHO pay for WHAT? What are you referring to, what exactly happened, and who is beind made to pay for it in Iraq?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Mexico is next.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Mexico is next.
    Next? We already screwed Mexico up by giving all the guns to the Drug Cartel there thinking we could track them causing all the local drug wars going on. We really screwed the pooch with that one messing up the #1 US vacation location.

Thread Information