Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Did Lyle Alzado Die Of Aids And Did He Use Steroid Abuse As A Way To Cover It All Up?

Thread deleted out of respect for the dead... However post #12 below has a good video to watch on Alzado and steroids without the possible Aids angle. And it sounds more likely that it to be truer to the truth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did Lyle Alzado Die Of Aids And Did He Use Steroid Abuse As A Way To Cover It All Up?-32.jpg   Did Lyle Alzado Die Of Aids And Did He Use Steroid Abuse As A Way To Cover It All Up?-67-t618790-500.jpg   Did Lyle Alzado Die Of Aids And Did He Use Steroid Abuse As A Way To Cover It All Up?-17414a.jpg  
    Last edited by Shol'va; 10-22-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm.......

To me if this story on Lyle is true, then the credibility factor of those against steroids went to zero because it was all based on lies....

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well Sholva... the thing with all this is that the guy is dead and I don't think it is good to air out any dirty laundry on a person that is deceased. Not saying that you are.... this is someone else's work. I think it was a pretty well known fact that his allegations of steroid use solely leading him to his death was disproven even before he died. He was clearly pissed and wanted to point fingers. Maybe that was a part of his life that he wanted to take back, but just couldn't. Anyone wanting to jump on the steroid hate bandwagon will hold on to what he said to support their opinon... but if anyone really looks into his death it was clearly not that and most that were in his inner circle knew it wasn't that solely.

Now whether this person or that person have a different sexual orientation doesn't really matter imo. I have heard this one before, but there is probably some truth mixed in with lies as always to make more controversy on surrounding celebrities. Even things that he did related to his steroids use probably plaid a role in his overall life and death... I mean the things we eat and consume play a role in our life and death as well. I just don't know what to say other than the guy died and lived a pretty crazy life in all kinds of ways. One person blames parents for their behavior, another blames someone else, and the this one blamed steroids.

I don't blame anyone or anything for my behavior... just me. If he died of Aids or Anabolic use it really doesn't change much. For example in that one video posted yesterday, there was a guy doing steroids for over 40 years and if I can look like that at age 70, I would be doing good. As many bad stories there are good ones....so who the hell knows. Human anatomy and life are a real deep and a controversial subject. Life and death... it is the greatest mystery of all... and it will continue to be for as long we live.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    Well Sholva... the thing with all this is that the guy is dead and I don't think it is good to air out any dirty laundry on a person that is deceased. Not saying that you are.... this is someone else's work. I think it was a pretty well known fact that his allegations of steroid use solely leading him to his death was disproven even before he died. He was clearly pissed and wanted to point fingers. Maybe that was a part of his life that he wanted to take back, but just couldn't. Anyone wanting to jump on the steroid hate bandwagon will hold on to what he said to support their opinon... but if anyone really looks into his death it was clearly not that and most that were in his inner circle knew it wasn't that solely.

Now whether this person or that person have a different sexual orientation doesn't really matter imo. I have heard this one before, but there is probably some truth mixed in with lies as always to make more controversy on surrounding celebrities. Even things that he did related to his steroids use probably plaid a role in his overall life and death... I mean the things we eat and consume play a role in our life and death as well. I just don't know what to say other than the guy died and lived a pretty crazy life in all kinds of ways. One person blames parents for their behavior, another blames someone else, and the this one blamed steroids.

I don't blame anyone or anything for my behavior... just me. If he died of Aids or Anabolic use it really doesn't change much. For example in that one video posted yesterday, there was a guy doing steroids for over 40 years and if I can look like that at age 70, I would be doing good. As many bad stories there are good ones....so who the hell knows. Human anatomy and life are a real deep and a controversial subject. Life and death... it is the greatest mystery of all... and it will continue to be for as long we live.
    I totally agree with you on this and wasn't sure to even post this but it is on the net so I figured I'd run it by you all and see what you all thought. But your answer is enough for me to take it down. If anyone wants to see it they can pm me and I'll send them the link otherwise I'll let the sleeping dogs lie. I was just aggravated that this was the poster boy for all things bad in steroids and if it is true and he lied about it all to cover his own lifestyle, well he hurt the whole steroid community. That was my reasoning for posting it. Believe me I don't want any sexual identity issues to be involved, we have enough haters in the world. So consider this thread 86'ed.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i think chris benoit gave steroids more of a bad name imho

I don't know bro... If you want to take it down go for it, but it is still an interesting read for many. Some of the way it was written can be a bit distasteful, but you know... some people just don't want to hear the truth. I think my main point is that we might not ever know the real truth. He had an exciting life and career. I don't follow to many celebrities. I know many, many great people that don't even get a second thought about how they lived and what they did. I do respect all people, I just don't get too much into the hype and soap surrounding celebrities though...to me they are just normal people that make mistakes or live their life. Just me though brother... someone else might find this article really interesting.

If there is one person that gave steroids a bad name it would be Greg Valentino. I don't care what that guy likes or does personally, but to be honest....he shouldn't have his name affiliated with steroids because of his perception of his body. It is just two different things and when the media tries to tie them together I get very frustrated. And he pisses me off because he doesn't correct the bad hype surrounding his body and steroids.

Well if they are interested in it they can pm me and I'll send the link otherwise it's gone. Yeah it was distasteful. Like I said I posted it with great hesitation especially since the man is no longer alive to disprove what was said about him. And that in itself is unfair. And without him here to dispute it we will never know the truth and if he was Bi hey believe me I wont throw stones not with my lifestyle. At least if he was Bi he had twice as many chances of getting a date on friday and saturday nights.

Greg looked good at one time didnt he?

Attachment 117408

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Greg looked good at one time didnt he?

Attachment 117408
    Actually he did. Then he went down hill. The problem is that any reporter always tries to link his current look to steroids and people that don't have the time to analyze automatically assume thats what steroids can lead to.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

.....×2....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    yeah aas gets all the coverage, despite his alleged prescription and rec drug usage........

Thread Information