DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Americans and eating

With a lot of shows like Man V food etc I was just watching Only in America and they had another eat off in some texas fare? Does happen all over america? Is it all done for bragging rights or what?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only in America?

Try Google UK eating contest or UK mince pie eating championship or world pie eating contest in Greater Manchester, England.

This stuff is everywhere. Lets stop with all the America is the only one who does this or that. All countries are pretty much equally stupid and screwed up but everyone likes to pick on the top dog so to speak.

DCI
    Ohh I know, I'm only just wondering that is all cos it just seems to be on tv. Is it like a competition thing or what that's all I'm asking? I don't mean to upset people at all.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just another useless waste of time and brain cells for people to watch on TV. They will do anything now days and call it entertainment.

DCI
    Yeh, that's what I was thinking myself he just mentions in it he's not a competition eater I assume there is something like that yeh?

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I think it's just something to give the fat people to do besides roll around in there electric chairs at walmart.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9za4ck4 View Post
    Personally I think it's just something to give the fat people to do besides roll around in there electric chairs at walmart.
    That's all good until there battery runs out .

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by 9za4ck4 View Post

WHY are there so many fvcking electric chairs in Walmart? Seriously... wtf?

PS - i have to admit I love Man vs. Food, lol! I sit there eating my shitty meals night after night watching the host Adam eat all that great looking stuff... makes me crazy lol!

DCI
    It is addictive tv. I was only just wondering what the deal was with all these places where you can either melt your face off with really hot dishes haha. The poor bastard has gotten heavy from all this eating lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    It is addictive tv. I was only just wondering what the deal was with all these places where you can either melt your face off with really hot dishes haha. The poor bastard has gotten heavy from all this eating lol.
    I was thinking about it recently actually... and this guy must have an insane training program, because based on all that sh!t he eats, he should be in MUCH worse shape imo. Just think... he probably trains his ass off... just to not be AS fat. Being in shape isn't even a consideration for him, lol! Gotdamn careers...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Only in America?

Try Google UK eating contest or UK mince pie eating championship or world pie eating contest in Greater Manchester, England.

This stuff is everywhere. Lets stop with all the America is the only one who does this or that. All countries are pretty much equally stupid and screwed up but everyone likes to pick on the top dog so to speak.
    ive never heard of those, but ive always known about those food comps in the US lol

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=gbrice75;5784733]

Seriously we all need to start using those electric baskets at Walmart keeping them tied up so those fat folks have to walk through the stores thereby doing them a favor helping them to lose weight.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Shol'va;5784837]
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post

Seriously we all need to start using those electric baskets at Walmart keeping them tied up so those fat folks have to walk through the stores thereby doing them a favor helping them to lose weight.
    and how do you qualify for a ele cart at walmart? is there a fat-ass membership card? do you have to weigh more than 400lbs?

maybe, the next time i go there, i should, just for the 'ell of it, climb aboard and take one for a spin?

can you imagine the whispers behind my back? "mommy, look! what's that skinny guy riding the fat guy cart for"?

Seriously... I can't understand why Walmart attracts the dregs of society. Sure the prices are cheap, but they're not THAT cheap. Nothing that should have people flocking there imo. I'm willing to bet there's not a full set of teeth in that entire store in some areas... smdh

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    [QUOTE=Times Roman;5785201]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post

and how do you qualify for a ele cart at walmart? is there a fat-ass membership card? do you have to weigh more than 400lbs?

maybe, the next time i go there, i should, just for the 'ell of it, climb aboard and take one for a spin?

can you imagine the whispers behind my back? "mommy, look! what's that skinny guy riding the fat guy cart for"?
    Just tell them you have a knee injury and cannot stand or walk for any length of time. Then ride that thing all you want. I wonder if they are go about the same speed. Hmmm, that obviously requires races to find out.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i love that show.
    i really think thats my dream job...i would love to eat all the shit and get his paycheck...

that man makes serious money to eat....

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    Seriously... I can't understand why Walmart attracts the dregs of society. Sure the prices are cheap, but they're not THAT cheap. Nothing that should have people flocking there imo. I'm willing to bet there's not a full set of teeth in that entire store in some areas... smdh
    They flock to Walmart because most of the Kmarts closed..
    You ever check out peopleofwalmart . com?
    F'n hilarious

DCI
    I was thinking about it recently actually... and this guy must have an insane training program, because based on all that sh!t he eats, he should be in MUCH worse shape imo. Just think... he probably trains his ass off... just to not be AS fat. Being in shape isn't even a consideration for him, lol! Gotdamn careers...
    Lol, I never thought of that he's clenning flat out now I'd say to loose weight

Ahh it's like Tesco over here they are percieved cheaper than anyone else and well some people are lunatics and really have nothing else better to do. When I worked in a supermarket when I was younger you would see the same people there all the time just wondering around cos they have nothing else better to do like.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    We do competitive eating because we are the United States of Awesome and we will kick your *ss at ANYTHING!

If there is (and I am sure there is) an International League of Orchid Husbandry, I bet we are aggressively represented. But that begs the question: how come we aren't better at soccer/football? We have millions of kids playing it every year, have lots of money to put into sports teams and yet aren't at the top of the heap. We are better at making and playing soccer video games than we are at playing actual soccer.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I love eating. I also love being American and being able to eat a 1 1/2 lb cheeseburger almost any time I please.

God Bless us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i love that show.
    i really think thats my dream job...i would love to eat all the shit and get his paycheck...

that man makes serious money to eat....
    lmao, me too bro... what a fvcking job... get paid to go around the country, eat some insanely good food, be on TV, albeit a Z-list celebrity (better than what we are now, right!??)... man I'd give up the gym and everything and just bask in my fat glory.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    They flock to Walmart because most of the Kmarts closed..
    You ever check out peopleofwalmart . com?
    F'n hilarious
    Yep, lol and it's SOOO true! Not even exaggerated a little bit!

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Lol, I never thought of that he's clenning flat out now I'd say to loose weight

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I love eating. I also love being American and being able to eat a 1 1/2 lb cheeseburger almost any time I please.

God Bless us.
    ^^ x2, Amen!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it was funny at 1st people of walmart .com

but then ya know, it just became sad..

Thread Information