t-diddz is offline New Member

Japan Cheerleading-Serious Business.

kinda cool video. I know some might not be interested.. but theyre tossing girls like pillows.

http://thechive.com/2011/12/06/cheer...usiness-video/

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Competitive cheerleading is SERIOUS stuff! Those girls and their families are rabid. A girlfriend (not the dating kind) of mine is best friends with a cheer-mom and OH MY GOD are they crazy. Constantly driving and flying all over the place for competitions, buying millions of dollars worth of stuff, bringing in special gymnastics and choreography coaches...it is their entire lives.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Competitive cheerleading is SERIOUS stuff! Those girls and their families are rabid. A girlfriend (not the dating kind) of mine is best friends with a cheer-mom and OH MY GOD are they crazy. Constantly driving and flying all over the place for competitions, buying millions of dollars worth of stuff, bringing in special gymnastics and choreography coaches...it is their entire lives.
    Sounds kinda like us and our BB industry. It's serious stuff as well. Constantly working out and preparing for the next meet. Must be that alpha personality that is driven to push the limits. Not sayin it's good nor bad. Everyone has their goals and aspirations.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No, what I do is perfectly normal and acceptable. The strange, obsessive, overly competitive things that OTHER people do are insane.

But seriously, I wasn't suggesting the cheerleading was bad. Certainly not any more than any other youth sport. All I was trying to communicate was the massive passion people have for it. It is a incredibly competitive sport...which makes me really happy for the girls who love it.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    DAMN that's impressive. I will have to see if I can find another video I watched a while back like this but it's even more impressive I think but also Japanese of course.

Thread Information