Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Meet the parents.

How long do you guys take to introduce your gf to your parents?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Months. Actually, I have only introduced two women to my parents...and I married both of them. Not at the same time.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Months. Actually, I have only introduced two women to my parents...and I married both of them. Not at the same time.
    fvcker....ruin the whole thing

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    As a woman...I wouldn't want to be introduced till about the 3 month or later mark

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Depends on how accelerated the relationship is. For example if you are with her ALL the time? even let's say for 3-4 weeks every single day and you plan to be with her for a long time then go ahead. If just a dating thing like every Friday or Saturday night as in a once a week date thing then wait for a few months.

And when you do introduce them perhaps in a common place like meeting in a restaurant to take off the personal edge if you are in question since at your parent's home seems a lot more serious and somewhere else keeps it more casual.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I live with my parents, so pretty early on in the relationship lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed
    I live with my parents, so pretty early on in the relationship lol.
    I am in the same boat, but the opposite my parents live with me. As of right now I have never done it and I know it will take a while before it happens.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    6 months.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    fvcker....ruin the whole thing
    Considering I married a woman that was literally half my first wife's age, it would have been impossible to do it the sexier way. When I got married at 21, my second wife was 11. Although, guys with multiple wives do seem to have a reputation for starting them pretty young.

Gross. Blech. I am using mental bleach right now.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    every girl i date wants me to meet their parents asap..i dont understand it...

awms is offline Senior Member
    I met my gf's parents after only two weeks! but we also had been "dating" for about a month before we were a "couple" which was due mostly to me dragging my feet lol and she met my parents after about a month....I moved fast with my gf for some reason? never moved this fast before! Met her parents after two weeks, moved in with her after a year....been with her now for 3 years and counting.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I never rushed it.I took my time a few months if not longer.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    I am in the same boat, but the opposite my parents live with me. As of right now I have never done it and I know it will take a while before it happens.
    "doing it" is a very special thing and before you lose your virginity you should do it on a day your parents arent home. dont forget to wrap it up

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Standby

"doing it" is a very special thing and before you lose your virginity you should do it on a day your parents arent home. dont forget to wrap it up
    Of course, I will go the extra mile with some candles, romantic music and some roses as well, and hopefully a lady on the side.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    My parents actually introduced me 2 my wife, (they were friends with her parents for yrs) But in the past (when I was still dating / single) I'd usually wait about 4 - 6 months. But honestly, meeting my parents was never an issue, my sister on the other hand, she 4 some reason feels she needs 2 protect me like a pit bull, so we were after my sisters approval, not my parents.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    not interrested in knowing family unless Im being considered as a part of it, if Im seen as just a gf why should I play the orle or pretend Im anything more than...

Didnt intro my man untill I knew he was the only 1 for me ...even than I waited untill I knew he wanted to get married

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    When I was younger I'd introduce 4-5 girls a months to my parents..... Mom called me a pig and dad high five'd me

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hazard View Post
    when i was younger i'd introduce 4-5 girls a months to my parents..... Mom called me a pig and dad high five'd me

~haz~
    lmfao!

ecruz is offline Member
    SlimmerMe you took the words right out of my mouth!!! so let me just say it again in hopes that it will stick!! well bro if your serious about perhaps settling down, and your looking for your parents approval, as we all have.. first off its not time in the sense of months per-say its more like the actual "time" you've spend with her. if your with her everyday and there is an obvious spark other then the bed room one then i would say 3-4 wks on the other hand if its a two day a wk thing for a few hrs then imho i would hold off untill you truly know her and understand her wants and needs although you really cant tell those intimate needs in a month or even a yr i wouild have to give a shot at like 3 months..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i never saw my parents that often. We would talk alot but lived an hour and half away. So i was making a special trip to introduce.

I never meet my wifes parents. I talked to her father for the first and only time on our wedding day. She called and said Dad i just married chris. And then goes he wants to talk to you
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information