warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    now on to iran

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how soon will iran nuke isreal??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    the whole middle east doomed to kill off each other. a holy war spanning thousands of years. iran hates jews more than hitler and the nazis did

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    as soon as they can

here is a good article i got....
    The history of Israel and Palestine goes back several thousand years but the reason "Iran hates Israel" is because the Israelis are seen by many in the Middle East as foreign agressors. One hundred years ago, there was no Israel. The British decided early in the twentieth century that there should be a Jewish state but the UN was actually the one to set it up. The UN set up two states: Palestine and Israel. With the help of Great Britain, Israel came into the region, forcibly removed thousands of Palestinian families and set up shop. Palestinians were understandably upset and both sides began using terrorism against each other. Eventually, Israel attacked and swallowed 70% of Palestine. Many of the countries in the region are still licking their wounds from the six-day war and are still mad about what they see as Arab land being taken away by foreign agressors.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    cant we just live and let live? When ppl will under stand that religion is being used to control the nations? When ppl will understand when 2 countries fight the same ppl make profit on both side........Just my .02 cents you can have it for free....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Iran and watch out for China.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Iran and watch out for China.
    china with a new aircraft carrier. possibly for their new J2 fighter jet. very interesting they bought it from the collapsed soviet union.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-sa...180333261.html

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild
    now on to iran
    Well soldiers need a break so perhaps after the new year...I hope it never happens, Seriously.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    here is a good article i got....
    The history of Israel and Palestine goes back several thousand years but the reason "Iran hates Israel" is because the Israelis are seen by many in the Middle East as foreign agressors. One hundred years ago, there was no Israel. The British decided early in the twentieth century that there should be a Jewish state but the UN was actually the one to set it up. The UN set up two states: Palestine and Israel. With the help of Great Britain, Israel came into the region, forcibly removed thousands of Palestinian families and set up shop. Palestinians were understandably upset and both sides began using terrorism against each other. Eventually, Israel attacked and swallowed 70% of Palestine. Many of the countries in the region are still licking their wounds from the six-day war and are still mad about what they see as Arab land being taken away by foreign agressors.

Just like the Europeans did to North America..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

history repeating itself and it still happens and will continue to happen

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    since we went in and fixed iraq. When is everyone going there on their next vacation
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    YEah....i got my trip already booked.

Got a Sweet Deal on Orbitz....includes "Camel Rental, Tents, 10 throw away white sheets (to cover my head and body) and 1 first aid kit (in case of an accident)."

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    since we went in and fixed iraq. When is everyone going there on their next vacation

japan is paying for tourist to visit, just to show there is no threat of nuclear harm to you.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    china with a new aircraft carrier. possibly for their new J2 fighter jet. very interesting they bought it from the collapsed soviet union.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-sa...180333261.html
    Keep in mind that stuff is still made by China.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well we just gave Iran our best technology in that spy plane we landed on their shores and since we didn't even send in a plane to destroy it on the ground it smell of espionage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Keep in mind that stuff is still made by China.
    yea i saw it was a bear bones carrier and they put all the tech in it but still interesting they got it from russia since russia has sold a number of weapons including nuclear to all places around the world in the black market even tho america gives them 500million a year to secure there nuclear weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well we just gave Iran our best technology in that spy plane we landed on their shores and since we didn't even send in a plane to destroy it on the ground it smell of espionage.
    i find it hard to believe that they shot it down. those drones have a self destruct system i hear. and plus look how intact it was. just a ploy to make americans back us in a war against them.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea i saw it was a bear bones carrier and they put all the tech in it but still interesting they got it from russia since russia has sold a number of weapons including nuclear to all places around the world in the black market even tho america gives them 500million a year to secure there nuclear weapons.
    i dont if it was actually russia that sold it. It was after the break up
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iran is an embarrassment to the middle east and israel is a burden to America.

Everyone could do without them.

And for the record, America hasn't got the bollocks to go to war with China.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I go to the border frequently

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Iran is an embarrassment to the middle east and israel is a burden to America.

Everyone could do without them.

And for the record, America hasn't got the bollocks to go to war with China.
    Chinese Military doesnt have 30% of the American Militarys Capabilities.

US 10 Aircraft Carriers with 3 under construction, China 1 Thats just a small portion. As far as manpower china heavly mass produces soldier which IMMO decreases the value/effectivness of each recruit in the Chinese military.

US Military recruits a better quality soldier. Trains them to be more effective on the battlefield without lowering training standards.

As far as a ground war goes, the Chinese just have alot more soldiers that will die.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Chinese Military doesnt have 30% of the American Militarys Capabilities.

US 10 Aircraft Carriers with 3 under construction, China 1 Thats just a small portion. As far as manpower china heavly mass produces soldier which IMMO decreases the value/effectivness of each recruit in the Chinese military.

US Military recruits a better quality soldier. Trains them to be more effective on the battlefield without lowering training standards.

As far as a ground war goes, the Chinese just have alot more soldiers that will die.
    Afghanistan has the 2nd worst economy in the world, and the U.S. military couldn't even dig out a few dirty looking Santas hiding in caves.

1) China has the U.S. in it's financial pocket now. The only reason you guys are keeping your military budget way over inflated is due to the tons of loans these guys are giving you.

2) While the U.S. has around 1.6 million military personel, China has around 2.2 million

3) China has up to date weaponary, training, vehicles and of course nuclear weapons. America likes fighting nations that have none of this

4) Where is your proof that the quality of training is far superior?

5) No one in their right mind would be foolish to go to war with China. You do that, and the whole world blows up

6) China is one of the few nations not saddled with debt, not in a recession and in fact has a growing economy. They aren't trying to police the world (yet).
    Last edited by Flagg; 12-17-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm vacationing in afghanistan right now...

...maybe I'll take the family to Iraq next year for vacation?

NO effin way!!!

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    no not all all. jews just want what they feel is theirs, whether you believe its theirs or not, aside the point. not the entire middle east. european settlers in america took whole continent. people all over the middle east are coming to israel, even those that are not israeli descendents. definitely not comparable.

The last Army BCT rolled through the border into Kuwait @ 7:41am +3:00 GMT this morning

Afghanistan has the 2nd worst economy in the world, and the U.S. military couldn't even dig out a few dirty looking Santas hiding in caves.

1) China has the U.S. in it's financial pocket now. The only reason you guys are keeping your military budget way over inflated is due to the tons of loans these guys are giving you.

2) While the U.S. has around 1.6 million military personel, China has around 2.2 million

3) China has up to date weaponary, training, vehicles and of course Biological & nuclear weapons. America likes fighting nations that have none of this, Who says we are going to war with China?

4) Where is your proof that the quality of training is far superior? Look when things are mass produced or in the case of Chinese people, you have a mandate that requires every chinese citizen to serve in the military, which anyone will tell you a country with mandatory service requirements will have far less standards than of those countries who have all volunteer armies. COMMON SENSE

5) No one in their right mind would be foolish to go to war with China. You do that, and the whole world blows up, If a country were to go to war with china, it would be an air/naval campaign most likely to destroy defenses in which case the USA reigns superior in these areas.

6) China is one of the few nations not saddled with debt, not in a recession and in fact has a growing economy. They aren't trying to police the world (yet). Yet again the chinese could be riddled with debt, however we ony hear what the communist government releases to the public

See above Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    i'm vacationing in afghanistan right now...

NO effin way!!!
    Let me know and I will drive up to meet you for some sheashaa and coffee

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=Times Roman;5836825]i'm vacationing in afghanistan right now...

I hear all the little boys in Afghanistan want Santa to bring them a Jihad Joe for Christmas........

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    See above Bro
    China can't be that riddled with debt if they are giving you billions of dollars a day.

And who is saying you are going to war with China? Well several gun ho posters in this very thread who seem to think going to war with other countries is "cool" and have no idea of the gravity of such actions.

The UK are just as bad. The US and the UK can carry on shitting and pissing on all manner of muslim shithole countries for the so called "greater good", but I don't want anything to do with it. They lie to the people about why they are invading, they go ahead and invade much to the chargrin of the public and the spend the publics money on these wars. Fvck the US government and fvck the UK government

It's okay, i've accepted that Obama has withdrawn troops just prior to his possible re-election when he could have done this 12-24 months ago. I've accepted that at some point around May or June next year, somewhere else will be invaded like Iran. Yeah, let's just ignore that just about all of the Western Economies of the world are finished and lets just distract the public with the so called imminent threat of terrorism that treatens to wipe us all out.
    Last edited by Flagg; 12-18-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    I just read that almost 4500 American soldiers died and over 100k Iraqi people.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    Exactly. Let me ask some of you, was that worth it? What's been accomplished now that all is said and done? It's Vietnam all over again.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    China can't be that riddled with debt if they are giving you billions of dollars a day.
    interesting opinion..you may want to research chinese debt..you may find after that you alter your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    I am going to say that upwards of a million Iraqis lost there lives during the course of the war.

Thread Information