awms is offline Senior Member

Brain fog and fatigue from working out

How many of your guys feel this way after working out to many days in a row? I find my nervous system and body are drained after 2-3 days of a hard workout in a row! I worked out mon, tue, and wed, and today I woke up feeling like I got hit by train...yesterday was leg day so I expected it but man today was really bad! time to take a couple days off!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    taking enough water? my body hurts when I workout and being lazy in drinking water ....

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I do get that as well. I've always taken it as a sign to back off. The more fit I've become, the more I can understand what my body is trying to tell me.

awms is offline Senior Member
    yeah I think its just the body telling me to calm down and rest...nervous system gets burnt out!

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I get this too, but my job is also stressing me out and leaves me physically/mentally drained. I'd say drink your water, maintain a good diet and go to bed super early.

Keep your head up

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Working out a few days straight is no good. Your CNS doesnt have enough time to rest.

Also... mental fogginess could be due to carbs/glucose/insulin .

When my blood sugar gets low after an intense workout... I get foggy and sleepy.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    I like aniracetam for brain fog ...

yeah and maybe you need some good rest possibly even two weeks or longer if you feel the need

also get massage, get the good massage too like a sports massage, dont be afraid if its a real buff d0od, in fact thats probably what you want

sauna and steam room

hot tub

cold tub (best!)

NSAID (not sure what it is but i always feel quite relaxed from those while sleeping, I am not saying abuse them or anything just standard dose of naproxen keeps me feeling good enough while im sleeping hate being so sore that it interrupts my sleep..)

Thread Information