dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

Steroid profile section

is it high time this was re-done and updated? more and more people are advising based on outdated and inaccurate info on there.
    wasnt it that dickhead anthony roberts that copy and pasted/wrote most of 'em?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Agreed. The info I hav gathered over the yrs from knowledgeable Vets, with hands on exp, as well as my own hands on exp, 9 times out of 10 is completely different from the profiles.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So funny Dec. I just asked about this in another thread, and someone directed me here. I remember years ago when everyone found out he was a fraud. It was when I first found this site and was just viewing as a "guest"...the shit really hit the fan when all that when down!!!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I feel they need to be updated but that stuff takes time..... I'm sure there are plans to update them.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Its a huge undertaking. Id like to see some updates as well..

Blog Entries
    yeah, alot of work in it for sure.

how about a simplified 'AAS for Dummies' version, 9/10 dont need the scientific jargon?

At least update the EQ thread so "you know who" would stfu!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    At least update the EQ thread so "you know who" would stfu!
    hahaha, good one.

would be an easy update:

'EQ, its shit'. the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hahaha, good one.

would be an easy update:

'EQ, its shit'. the end.
    You mean it's not the ULTIMATE steroid !!! I thought it must've been the perspiration of god the way he made it sound. Shit...better go cancel my order with Bishop John Paul then!!!

Blog Entries
    yeah, alot of work in it for sure.

how about a simplified 'AAS for Dummies' version, 9/10 dont need the scientific jargon?
    I had a similar thought . Most profiles everywhere are simply plagerized from either duchaine , llwellyn or roberts. The scientific stuff is great and all but the AA ratings are often rubbish when it comes to to real world results. Unfortunately most poeple dont realize what they measure or meanand mistakenly think higher = better gains. It time for some real world up to date where the rubber meets the road info on these substances.

I was thinking in the mean time starting a couple poll threads. The title would be the compound. The poll would consist of :
    Size
    Strength
    Sides
    Ancillary necessity
    It would be clear thet it is soley to share your own experience and opinion on the substance and its effects - not debate or dispute others. The poll would give numerical totals for each category and the thread would allow people to comment and share their experience and opinion.

Thoughts? Additions to poll ?
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-21-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I had a similar thought . Most profiles everywhere are simply plagerized from either duchaine , llwellyn or roberts. The scientific stuff is great and all but the AA ratings are rubbish and people think they translate to real world results when in all reality thats not necessarily the case. It time for some real world up to date where the rubber meets the road info on these substances.

I was thinking in the mean time starting a couple poll threads. The title would be the compound. The poll would consist of :
    Size
    Strength
    Sides
    Ancillary necessity
    It would be clear thet it is soley to share your own experience and opinion on the substance and its effects - not debate or dispute others. The poll would give numerical totals for each category and the thread would allow people to comment and share their experience and opinion.

How could we guarantee the poll wouldn't be swayed by newbie's that haven't ever ran a cycle but say they have. You know it would happen. Some kid would come on and say anavar was a 10 for mass building or something stupid.

Blog Entries
    I had a similar thought . Most profiles everywhere are simply plagerized from either duchaine , llwellyn or roberts. The scientific stuff is great and all but the AA ratings are rubbish and people think they translate to real world results when in all reality thats not necessarily the case. It time for some real world up to date where the rubber meets the road info on these substances.

Size
    Strength
    Sides
    Ancillary necessity

looks good jimmy, prob better stickied though. maybe add potential for water retention with some sort of scale? q's on water retention get asked alot

Blog Entries
    How could we guarantee the poll wouldn't be swayed by newbie's that haven't ever ran a cycle but say they have. You know it would happen. Some kid would come on and say anavar was a 10 for mass building or something stupid.
    I have thought of this as well. I think I know a way that wont happen.

Blog Entries
    looks good jimmy, prob better stickied though. maybe add potential for water retention with some sort of scale? q's on water retention get asked alot
    Yeah im thinking each category would be like on a 1 - 10 scale ....
    viewing results would giuve u the cumulative total of all that took it..
    If we get the participation it could give the sum of the vast experience of the entire board...

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    My .02 would be to put some type of disclaimer on the current profiles or at least some type of "under construction" notice. I should have noticed the profiles were written 6 or 7 years ago and mostly that I shouldn't give advice on compounds.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    minimum post count maybe. Perhaps 2 or 3 dozen selected board members by the admin(s)?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    and even if the profiles section isnt up to date or the "best" info out there, its obvious that the people being referred there are so far off the proper knowledge, that those profiles will undoubtably be 200% better than what they think they know

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I had a similar thought . Most profiles everywhere are simply plagerized from either duchaine , llwellyn or roberts. The scientific stuff is great and all but the AA ratings are often rubbish when it comes to to real world results. Unfortunately most poeple dont realize what they measure or meanand mistakenly think higher = better gains. It time for some real world up to date where the rubber meets the road info on these substances.

Size
    Strength
    Sides
    Ancillary necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    minimum post count maybe. Perhaps 2 or 3 dozen selected board members by the admin(s)?
    That would be fantastic. The scientific verbiage confuses the crap outta me. Lose that and give real world results would be HUGE in helping people. Well those of us that do actually read the profiles and attempt to do research.

Kudos to the vets that would undertake this endeavor.

Thread Information