peaker is offline Senior Member

E's and training?

just wondering if any of you guys or girls out there that have or do take E's if you think that it has effected your training?

personally, i stopped for about 4 months and got better results, put on some size as well as strength increases.

went to gatecrasher here in australia and dropped quite a bit and now i think i am on the decline again in the gym.

i think i am going to have an extended break from partying too hard like partyboy

peaker

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: E's and training?

Originally posted by peaker
    \
    i think i am going to have an extended break from partying too hard like partyboy

peaker
    Now you did it!! Pboy, take it away....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i've been so good lately

i have limited my drug abuse to my apartment w/ the chickie dees.i was out the past two weekends but that doesn't really count.i've just been smoking and snorting w/ my new flavor the past few weeks and trying to get down to see my gf inbetween.but it's gonna be back on soon kids!!!!this mothafucka needs wintertime bathroomstall love.woooohooooooo.back of me bitches so i can breathe!!!!!!!

its almost summer here and that means trying to resist being bad at all the outdoor day raves here!

if your heartrate goes up to fat burning rate, i guess you could lose bf while peaking, anyone think that's accurate?

peaker

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh that's definately accurate

not too many fat speed addicts,except for when they finaly get off and their metabolism shoots back to normal.i have always said the best fat burner is E and you get to dance all nigth and day and hook up w/ mad girls.hydroxycut can't promise you that.only thing is if you're not on gear you have not anticatabolic defense against muscle breakdown.when i'm on gear, i always do pills and just take some glycerol to lower body temp and bit and keep sweating down(which never works that well after like 12 hrs of dancing).anything that raises your core body temp w/ burn calories

if only people took E's at clubs and didn't drink too much there would be love everywhere and no fights....hehehe everyone hugging everyone!

how many times do you get told in a night "i love you man!!"

peaker

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    there isnt much i havnt tried bro. i am from new orleans louisiana(recently moved here to texas) the saying"the city that never sleeps is very accurate. x is a lovely thing in the begining, but sooner or later the fun stops, only you dont realize it has stopped until one day you look around and wonder how thing's got so fucked up. this isnt selective bro, it happens to everyone, sooner or later.

you dont need that shit. thats not my opinion bro, its a fact...

bigkev: yeah i know man, i did it every couple of weeks for the past year but now there is too many times that i end up feeling fucked afterwards so i've quit. I guess a few hours, dont out weight the number of days even weeks you feel fucked mentally afterwards. The funny thing is that no matter what you say to people they dont realise how one day it is no longer as good as it was in the beginning.

thanks for your concerns bigkev

peaker

Xcessive is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by peaker
    The funny thing is that no matter what you say to people they dont realise how one day it is no longer as good as it was in the beginning.

peaker
    [/QUOT

I dont believe this to be completly true... I think it all depends on the kind of x your are doing...In the beginning especially the first time was unbelievabe, but I have got ahold of some x later down the road and it was way better than it was in the beginning. If you ever find Blue Elephants...Oh trust!

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    there isnt much i havnt tried bro. i am from new orleans louisiana(recently moved here to texas) the saying"the city that never sleeps is very accurate. x is a lovely thing in the begining, but sooner or later the fun stops, only you dont realize it has stopped until one day you look around and wonder how thing's got so fucked up. this isnt selective bro, it happens to everyone, sooner or later.

you dont need that shit. thats not my opinion bro, its a fact...
    kev-isnt ny the city that never sleeps?? and youre so right, one day you wake up and realize that all the shit has added up and you gotta work your ass off to get your life back to normal.

Thread Information