Boxer101 is offline Junior Member

You've got to love the power of Bullshit (Iraq war)

I dont know for sure but its my opinion that Saddam is dead. I realize the US's incentive to lie about this or to at least hint towards his death but by the same token Iraq has just as much of an incentive to lie as well if in fact he is dead. The fact is the only person you see actually speaking about current events and the war itself from their side is the Iraqi Minister of Information. This guy's ability to bullshit is legendary. I watched this peckerwood severa days ago claim that the US was hundereds of miles away from Baghdad when in fact CNN and Centcom were claiming they were less then 50 miles away. Over the last 2 days we have seen the Iraqi Minister string another line of shit when we actually took the airport (which he claimed never happened) and then proceeded into Baghdad to start clearing in and around of the Mosques there. Then this morning the guy has the nerve to claim that the Iraqi military has launched 5-6 missles on the US on the outskirts of Baghdad.... WTF!!!! I thought we were hundreds of miles away??? Here's a tip for the information minister... Shave, change and make your way out with those fleeing Baghdad... Payday is coming.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    Now that they're almost powerless, it's more funny than anything how much they lie and what about.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Shit this war was over when it began. I'm just wondering where Saddam is at if he is alive. Only a dumbass would still be in Baghdad

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I agree CD, I think its probably likely he's either dead on on the run somewhere.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if ol boy is alive he is either in Pakistan or Syria

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Itīs called propoganda and all sides use it.
    If Saddam is alive i think his in either Russia, China or North Korea, we all know USA would never attack these countrys.

Thread Information