Thread: Groupon

Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Groupon

Who uses it? I have not purchase anything but sometimes they have great deals.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I opened an account about 6 months ago but never used it.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My wife purchases things occasionally. Sometimes she puts them in her wallet and then finds them after they have expired. That irritates her, but she keeps doing it. Oftentimes she will buy Groupons for restaurants that sound interesting. That way we can try them at a discount and can go back if our experience was solid.

I recommend buying Groupons (and other similar services) as a consumer, but not using them to advertise as a business owner. The deal doesn't always work out for the advertiser, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take advantage of it as the consumer.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't shop for deals. i either find what im' looking for at the best current price, or i don't. i will spend some time on the internet comparison shopping.

just hate the concept of "clip 'n save"

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    They have good deals:

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i use groupon and several other e-coupon sites...INCREDIBLE deals! 50% and even more off

going deep sea fishing in couple weeks me and the wife both fishing trips included, free soft drinks/coffee, hot meal, couple beers, license, everything inclusive for $65...normally $160

so cant wait

Thread Information