doxmaster is offline Associate Member

vending machines

Anyone here ever own a vending machine ? I've been thinking about buyign a redbull vending machine to make a little extra side money I have a possible location in the middle of a large 175 + lot trailer park owned by an old friend of my fathers and I was wonderign if anyone could give any advice on whether I should or should not go about this ? or have any helpful tips.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In a trailer park? Expect to pay for repairs due to break-ins weekly. You need to keep them in a well lit area that has 24/7 activity and some what security. Punk kids will smash it for fun, people with no money will smash it for the food and no one will care about your loss except you.

damn thats true teenagers + redbull = sdfhjlweruiofdjkbvasdfg I guess its a bad idea I live in bumblefvck nowhere so there are no heavily lit areas in this town oh well

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those red box video rentals are really HOT. Most video stores are going away and if you can get a local Walmart, Walgreens, safeway to rent you space just outside their door you are G2G.
    The vending machine is still not a bad idea if you can find a spot or at the least secure it with a cage and Plexiglas in the front like they do at most rest stops.

eh we already got one of those redbox rental machines inside the only grocery store in town ironically there was a video store next door to it but it disappeared 6months after they brought it in. I figured a vending machine would be nice sinces theres literally only one in the whole town.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they make steal cages to put vending machines in. That way they cant be damaged.
    Since its in a trailer park maybe make one of the selections meth
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doxmaster
    eh we already got one of those redbox rental machines inside the only grocery store in town ironically there was a video store next door to it but it disappeared 6months after they brought it in. I figured a vending machine would be nice sinces theres literally only one in the whole town.
    So could you explain the process of opening/maintaining one of this?

Charly Rivers is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt do that but good luck

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If you are looking to make extra money see about buying into a bread route. A guy I work with did this with Sunnyfield bread and makes an extra $800 a week delivering to the store in his town. I think he said he paid $5,000 for the route.

Thread Information