Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Longest you seen a girl without getting any?

^^^ what the title says....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what do you mean by any?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    what do you mean by any?
    I think you know what I mean, but ok I meant shit like kissing or ass.

i didnt know if you meant anything or actually getting laid

if there is no kiss after a date i dont think ill be going on another. Apparently there is no connection so why continue
    The longest for sex was my wife and that was 2 months

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't count BJ's - when I was in high school I went 2 years without having sex with my girlfriend. But then again, that was HS and I was a virgin, so I guess that doesn't count.

I think 2 dates is probably the longest I went since then without anything such as a kiss.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Longest was in high school dating a friend who I worked into a gf. 2 months for a decent kiss- 8 months for sex. It looks old fashion in retrospect but doing it that way actually lead to one of the only healthy relationships ive ever had.

I once took out an amazing looking girl. She actually appeared in season 2 of the sopranos. I slept in her apt. after our first date I tried for a BJ. She said she doesnt do that sort of thing on a first date. I had a lot of respect for her position and went to bed thinking Id def. consider dating her. I woke up the next morning with my man hoagie in her mouth- I guess technically it was the 2nd date. Needless to say I wasnt bringing that one home to mom.

Razor is offline Banned
    I see gixxers girl in his avatar daily and Im never getting any

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Like forty five minutes.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I dated a religious girl for over a month that I knew I wouldn't get anything from. She was awesome, and I had a lot of fun. Her parents eventually stepped in because I wasn't a member of their church. She was a great girl, and hopefully happily married to a decent guy now.

Honestly, I didn't date girls for the purpose of sex. I actually have some weird quirks that make me delay sex longer than normal. And any girl that wondered why we weren't having sex after three dates isn't my kind of girl anyway.

Anyone that has read my posts in other threads knows I like two kinds of girls: sexually repressed Barbie, and batsh*t crazy chicks. Both come with their share of issues.

i like batshit crazy barbie

Me too, I suppose I should revised my descriptions. Obviously I don't like batshit crazy ugly girls. Heh.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    is this at the beginning of a relationship or can it be during? Cause I think I win (or lose) when it comes to the longest gone without while seeing someone

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    How come Gixxy I don't think that pic is too far from the truth for yourself in one of your escapades

Make the brunette look like a nun, librarian or math geek and I will want a high-res to print a poster. I am glad I am married, happy and stable. No more dealing with my crazy preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    How come Gixxy I don't think that pic is too far from the truth for yourself in one of your escapades
    lol many years ago. I'm an old married man now. my wife will make comments about it once in a while but it will never happen with her. And its better off it doesnt

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    lol many years ago. I'm an old married man now. my wife will make comments about it once in a while but it will never happen with her. And its better off it doesnt
    LMAO some boy you are Ahh sure how old are about 28 I bet You're never too old for action

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    LMAO some boy you are Ahh sure how old are about 28 I bet You're never too old for action
    lol ill be 35 this year. lol im not to old for it but old enough to know its never going to happen again

DCI
    Shit man you're old Ahh nah, to be honest there's a time so settle down too I suppose.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i waited 4months and 2days for my current girl friend. Shes a very old fashion girl i guess and religious, was a virgin so i knew it wasnt going to be a quick easy one.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    lol ill be 35 this year. lol im not to old for it but old enough to know its never going to happen again
    yeah, you are quite the old fuk

at your age, i bet it gets to be too much sometime?

poor bastad.... shit probably be falling off now, teeth coming out, big liva spots popping out on your nasty old bald head, dik be looking like some old dried out lizzard?

fuk you nasty! =)

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    3 time rule - if I haven't been in her pants to some extent by the third encounter I move on.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is an interesting topic. I think I have to some what agree with Gixxer, although I'd extend it to the second date. if I don't get a kiss on the second date, then I'm not wasting any more time or more on the broad. Some may not kiss on the first date because they don't wanna be portrayed as "easy". GOOD women have it hard when it comes to sterotyping and assumptions. The media makes it socially acceptable to be a whore and fvck on the first date. I'd be willing to bet that the average girl in the US has slept with 15-20 guys by the time she's 21.

Now if you're really interested in this woman or are officially dating her, the sex shouldn't really matter all that much, because you KNOW it's coming eventually. If you don't give a shit about her and just trying to hit and run, ok then if you don't smash after the third "date" or "meeting" then you have no chance. When women meet men right away, they automatically put them in the friend zone or potential boyfriend/fvck buddy zone.

I have a date Thursday night. I can tell already that she's going to be a fvcking handful. Big fake tits, spray tan, Jersey shore lookin' broad. Bartender at a Strip Club (this is the 4th bartender I've dated- you'd think I would have learned my lesson by now)...I'm just trying to smash it real quick and call it a day. I see no potential relationship with this broad so my rule changes. No kiss on the first date = no second date. No sex by the third date = on to the next one.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    3 time rule - if I haven't been in her pants to some extent by the third encounter I move on.
    Leykis101.

Kissing or whatever it needs to be by the 2nd date or move on. Sex or xxx it depends on many things such as how interested I am, where I am, how much time I have (vacation or home) and of course how responsive she is. I have always been a little shy, reluctant to make a move so I have to be pretty sure she wants me to, I'm not typically aggressive but that being said I have never been told no when I do so my instincts must be right on.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Leykis101.

Kissing or whatever it needs to be by the 2nd date or move on. Sex or xxx it depends on many things such as how interested I am, where I am, how much time I have (vacation or home) and of course how responsive she is. I have always been a little shy, reluctant to make a move so I have to be pretty sure she wants me to, I'm not typically aggressive but that being said I have never been told no when I do so my instincts must be right on.
    agree on the kissing part. i've always been more interested in relationships than seeing how quick i can get my dik wet. I guess it really depends on the relationship and the lady. Some it's happened right away. Some it's never happend. Had a GF once, was together for a few months. Ended up breaking up with her to get married. She's like... "but we've never even had sex, how could you break up with me?" I just never wanted to invest that heavily into the relationship, and suspected in the beginning that it wouldn't last, and felt without sex, breaking up would be easier.

Guess that makes me a pretty weird mo fo, huh?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree on the kissing part. i've always been more interested in relationships than seeing how quick i can get my dik wet. I guess it really depends on the relationship and the lady. Some it's happened right away. Some it's never happend. Had a GF once, was together for a few months. Ended up breaking up with her to get married. She's like... "but we've never even had sex, how could you break up with me?" I just never wanted to invest that heavily into the relationship, and suspected in the beginning that it wouldn't last, and felt without sex, breaking up would be easier.

Guess that makes me a pretty weird mo fo, huh?
    No not at all.

Dont worry, there are plenty of other things about you that make you weird.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No not at all.

Dont worry, there are plenty of other things about you that make you weird.
    Gee thanks! (I think?) =)

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong
    Like forty five minutes.
    hahaha

Thread Information