Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    This is so petty it's ridiculous! So because he said "I'm not sure I can make it but I'll try" instead of "I'll do everything possible to get there" she flipps out???? Again...this just goes to show that women have a sense of entitlement that says they should get there way 100% off the time because they deserve a "perfect" man and get all bent out of shape if EVERY LITTLE THING doesn't go their way.

Women say all the time that this behavior is engrained in them...that it's chemical responses in their brain...blah blah blah. But if a man ever tried the excuse of "I wanta fvck every woman I see because sense the dawn of time my chemical responses in my brain have told me to go out and fvck everything that moves...." Well you could imagine how that will turn out.

Women want us to accept their behavior as "this is the way that women are...deal with it"; however women would never accept that behavior from a man. Women say put up with my shit, but I'll be damn if I'm gonna put up with yours.
    The other problem is this girl was spoiled, just like the rest of her sisters. They lived a grand and luxurious lifestyle in Vegas, there family owned the Leather Company El Portal. They sold the company for 100million invested it in Vegas real-estate and lost it all. Now there all poor, goes to show you greed gets your no where.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Wise man

And from what I've noticed ever time Spywizard replies to a relationship thread he is spot on! lol
    i agree with this guy

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you should have sex with her and tell her it's over. Bonus points if you can get her to take it in the ass first.

i think you should avoid talking about it until after you eat the free meal. then go about your business

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    I had surgery today, my gf didn't even call me to see how I was doing she just texted me, she says she cant cause she said she was out to eat with her family.
    I asked her if she could call me later and she said probably not cause she had to drive home....so she cant call me in the car or when she gets home?
    When we got together about 5 weeks ago she seemed like its what she wanted to do, now shes pulling this shit.

Im kinda tired of her BS
    Nah...I wouldn't break up with her...On the other side of the view, maybe something serious was up with her like her grandma was about to die and she didn't want to tell you because you were having surgery...Ha who knows, I'm just making up scenerio's...But you never know.

Just let her know that you felt pretty bad that you were having surgery and it seemed liked she didn't care at all and she what she says. Maybe she has a good explaination.... Tell her, you know, if you were going into surgery I'd be by your side and she what she says...That's my Dr. Phil, that's all I got ha

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Nah...I wouldn't break up with her...On the other side of the view, maybe something serious was up with her like her grandma was about to die and she didn't want to tell you because you were having surgery...Ha who knows, I'm just making up scenerio's...But you never know.

Just let her know that you felt pretty bad that you were having surgery and it seemed liked she didn't care at all and she what she says. Maybe she has a good explaination.... Tell her, you know, if you were going into surgery I'd be by your side and she what she says...That's my Dr. Phil, that's all I got ha
    I wish the excuse was the grand..but it was more like this "I was in the car with my sisters, and didn't know if you wanted me to call...and then I was at dinner with my family ..and then it was I was going to call you at 10:45pm when I txted you if you were ok.." The point is you never did call.. If I did this to her, I would be up to my ears in horseshit.

Razor is offline Banned
    Now shes playing the typical oh maybe we rushed into things to fast, and your giving me 100% and Im only giving you 50%. I said ok fine ill give you 50% and shes like well then there no point in being together..then I said, yea then we need to end things. And she still wants to come over.

I wish the excuse was the grand..but it was more like this "I was in the car with my sisters, and didn't know if you wanted me to call...and then I was at dinner with my family ..and then it was I was going to call you at 10:45pm when I txted you if you were ok.." The point is you never did call.. If I did this to her, I would be up to my ears in horseshit.
    True, but there could seriously be plenty of reasons why she doesn't want to talk to you, and maybe she even has a good reason... Also, you could have done something to her recently that she felt you acted the same way and maybe you didn't realize it so now she's doing it to you...To make you realize. Maybe she's mad, maybe she found something on your phone or facebook, something she's jealous about and didn't tell you..........See, there are plenty of options. You just have to tell her that it made you fell bad and that you felt she didn't care...There is only one way to find out, you have to ask her...

Maybe something will come out like.........Oh like the other weekend when you never called me and were supposed top ick me up from the bar ha ha I don't know...

Just gotta ask man, just gotta ask....And you got to ask her more then more, really try to get the truth out of her....Either she'll snap and tell you why.............Or she really just didn't give a fu*K...

Razor is offline Banned
    I think in the end she does not know what she wants and Im not going to stick around while she tries to figure it out. She made a commitment to me and if shes going to break it after 5 weeks shes not worth my time anymore. Im solid guy that knows how to treat a girl. And in the end I'll always be #4 in her life. Family, Dog, Job, Me.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Now shes playing the typical oh maybe we rushed into things to fast, and your giving me 100% and Im only giving you 50%. I said ok fine ill give you 50% and shes like well then there no point in being together..then I said, yea then we need to end things. And she still wants to come over.
    No point in being together if you don't give 100% while she gives 50%? Maybe she means there is no point in being together if one person gives 100% and the other 50%...and she has every intention of putting forth 100% from now on. Nope, I reread what you typed and I think she wants the 100%...and isn't comfortable (maybe rightly) giving more than 50% because you haven't been together that long. Sounds like you guys just need to decide how into this you are. It isn't a crime for one to move faster, but everyone needs to be comfortable.

My wife and I were both very cautious for a bit (past baggage), then moved really fast and are still at full speed after eight years. Compatibility!

I remember El Portal Luggage. They are still around, actually, but Las Vegas real estate isn't. Heh. My house lost 50% of its value.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think in the end she does not know what she wants and Im not going to stick around while she tries to figure it out. She made a commitment to me and if shes going to break it after 5 weeks shes not worth my time anymore. Im solid guy that knows how to treat a girl. And in the end I'll always be #4 in her life. Family, Dog, Job, Me.
    Not a good deal. Doesn't mean she is a bad girl, but you need to be a semi-priority. Maybe not after five weeks, but soonish. I put business before every girl I dated until I dated the girl that I married. She was awesome and moved to the top of my priority list.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Ah Fuk it and just send this to her...

I like said, you should really just ask her and tell her how you felt and see what she said....Like I said, maybe she's also mad at you about something and she's not telling you. Maybe she does care about you, but she thinks you don't care about her for some reason. And maybe she's doing it to see how you react..Like she just wants to see what you say, Like if you said, "Fine, later bit*ch"..Then she'll know you didn't care about her..Maybe she's just doing it to hear you say, "No, I really care about you let's try to work it out"....Right, then she'll know you really like her. Some bit*ches are like that...

That's why you got to ask...

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    No point in being together if you don't give 100% while she gives 50%? Maybe she means there is no point in being together if one person gives 100% and the other 50%...and she has every intention of putting forth 100% from now on. Nope, I reread what you typed and I think she wants the 100%...and isn't comfortable (maybe rightly) giving more than 50% because you haven't been together that long. Sounds like you guys just need to decide how into this you are. It isn't a crime for one to move faster, but everyone needs to be comfortable.

My wife and I were both very cautious for a bit (past baggage), then moved really fast and are still at full speed after eight years. Compatibility!

I remember El Portal Luggage. They are still around, actually, but Las Vegas real estate isn't. Heh. My house lost 50% of its value.
    Great question that I need to think about and possibly ask her how into this she wants to be. Maybe we just go back to casual dating...and then Ill play hard to get. Somehow I dont know how that would work, but might be worth giving it a shot. She said she wants to give 100% here is the text "Maybe we jumpd in to quick and I'm not ready for a serious relationship again? I dont know what my feelings are right now? But your right you need to be treated more of me '"in it" and not just you"

Razor is offline Banned
    I like said, you should really just ask her and tell her how you felt and see what she said....Like I said, maybe she's also mad at you about something and she's not telling you. Maybe she does care about you, but she thinks you don't care about her for some reason. And maybe she's doing it to see how you react..Like she just wants to see what you say, Like if you said, "Fine, later bit*ch"..Then she'll know you didn't care about her..Maybe she's just doing it to hear you say, "No, I really care about you let's try to work it out"....Right, then she'll know you really like her. Some bit*ches are like that...

That's why you got to ask...
    Brother trust me I am going to do everything you said and lay it all out, I really appreciate your input, It means a lot to me.

Brother trust me I am going to do everything you said and lay it all out, I really appreciate your input, It means a lot to me.
    No problem man, I would straight up just say, "Hey, I really like you a lot and I want to work this out with you...But it seems like you don't care about me at all, you didn't come during my surgery or even talk to me and you have been acting weird lately...Like I said I really like and want to work this out. Did I do something to make you mad or to get the feeling I didn't care about? And I am sorry if I did....So do you like me and want to work this out? Or what have you been feeling?

Ha ha ha man I felt pretty gay typing that but that what them biotches need sometimes...Especially if you like the person. I hate ending shit untiL I know for a fact what's up with the other person. I always hate thinking, well what if I did something and I never asked??

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Man...this is killing me here. I was going to stay out of this since I didn't want to hijack your thread Razr by responding to stuff from last night, but I'm gonna go crazy if I don't say this.

MIND GAMES!!!! She's playing mind games. This is messed up. She'll continue to play them if you don't put a stop to it now. After only 5 weeks, this should NOT be happening. You definitely shouldn't be below her dog on her priority list. Plain and simple. Talk it out with her if you still think she's the one, but don't let her string you along. And just because she's coming over, don't let it lull you into a false sense of security.

If she's holding onto something from the past (well, past 5 weeks) and she's taking it out on you by not calling you after your surgery, then she doesn't care about you. There's no excuse. PERIOD. Why couldn't she focus on the effort you put into going over there when her dog died? Or the fact that you apologized? C'mon man, focusing on the negatives this early on? Geez. I know some are going to say that you may have done something to piss her off, but with the exception of cheating, there's no excuse for such petty actions. As a matter of fact, if you cheated, she should've just left. I'm assuming from all you've said about her, you're loyal. So that takes cheating out of the equation. So yeah, NO EXCUSE.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Man...this is killing me here. I was going to stay out of this since I didn't want to hijack your thread Razr by responding to stuff from last night, but I'm gonna go crazy if I don't say this.

MIND GAMES!!!! She's playing mind games. This is messed up. She'll continue to play them if you don't put a stop to it now. After only 5 weeks, this should NOT be happening. You definitely shouldn't be below her dog on her priority list. Plain and simple. Talk it out with her if you still think she's the one, but don't let her string you along. And just because she's coming over, don't let it lull you into a false sense of security.

If she's holding onto something from the past (well, past 5 weeks) and she's taking it out on you by not calling you after your surgery, then she doesn't care about you. There's no excuse. PERIOD. Why couldn't she focus on the effort you put into going over there when her dog died? Or the fact that you apologized? C'mon man, focusing on the negatives this early on? Geez. I know some are going to say that you may have done something to piss her off, but with the exception of cheating, there's no excuse for such petty actions. As a matter of fact, if you cheated, she should've just left. I'm assuming from all you've said about her, you're loyal. So that takes cheating out of the equation. So yeah, NO EXCUSE.
    We both agree that we rushed into saying "I love you" and having sex as well.
    She started crying on the phone when I told her I dont think she cared about me
    If she is playing mind games, then I must figure out how to get around them
    She says she knows I'm putting 100% and shes only doing 50% and needs
    time to figure out why she cant put more than that right now.
    I never cheated, We had a talk about this last week about me always going up to see
    her because she live 30min away, and I basically live up there for 4-5 days a week
    but she rarely comes down here and she does not know why she cant change her priorities
    Well if she says she cares, then cries when I say she doesn't she is either being selfish or
    unwilling to compromise her Single lifestyle. And relationships and marriages will fail without compromise

Funny her last bf strung her along for 3 years, never married her and 4 months after they broke up
    he married someone else.
    Maybe that happened for a reason and shes not the one I'm supposed to marry
    What do they say about pretty girls no offense brown or sexy or slim but "for every hot girl, there are 10 guys behind her that had enough of her"
    Maybe thats the case with this.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never cheated, We had a talk about this last week about me always going up to see
    her because she live 30min away, and I basically live up there for 4-5 days a week
    but she rarely comes down here and she does not know why she cant change her priorities
    Well if she says she cares, then cries when I say she doesn't she is either being selfish or
    unwilling to compromise her Single lifestyle. And relationships and marriages will fail without compromise

Funny her last bf strung her along for 3 years, never married her and 4 months after they broke up
    he married someone else.
    What do they say about pretty girls no offense brown or sexy or slim but "for every hot girl, there are 10 guys behind her that had enough of her"
    You guys are in your 30s?

This sounds like a highschool relationship

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    This whole thread has gotten so much input from so many sides.

Nobody knows what was in this girl's heart as to why she acted like she did.

It could have been payback which if is was? Then Razr needs to find another gal.
    It could be she did not want to get emotionally invested
    It could be she was playing a game and if so, something to be wary of plus Razr needs to ask if he is playing games too
    It could be that she misunderstood something and reacted like she did
    It could be that her version/story has not been exposed in which case all of this is for naught

Meantime Razr has to ask himself where his heart is on this. That is the most important thing.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

BrownGirl is offline Female Member

he married someone else.
    What do they say about pretty girls no offense brown or sexy or slim but "for every hot girl, there are 10 guys behind her that had enough of her"Maybe thats the case with this.

Haha none taken!

he married someone else.
    If someone straight says I like you and want to work this out they'll usually give you the straight out answer.............Hey, she cried at least, that must mean she cares about you. I mean if she didn't care I think she would just say, "Yeah, it's not working"....But definitely not cry.

Here's what I think man..............She just got out of a SERIOUS relationship......It's too early for her to get over the past relationship and she's still hurt by it....And on top of it the guy marries another girl pretty fast which makes her feel even worse....Even though she's hurt from her last relationship and hasn't gotton over it yet it doesn't mean she doesn't like you...

She told you you should figure it out because she thinks that you would understand that by now because it is pretty common sense....But she doesn't want to tell you herself because she thinks if she tells you that she's hurt from her past relationship and she's not over it yet you will take it bad. She's scared you might leave so she just wants you to realize it for yourself without her having to say it....

Plain and simple, she's vunerable right now and it's probably a little early for her to get fully into a relationship...Again, this doesn't mean she doesn't like you, she probably likes you a lot...It's just hard for her to trust people and sh*t right now.....You know, for her to have no boundaries and let things happen as they go.

This could be good or bad....If you show her you really care and that you won't do the same thing the last guy did she could be putty in your hands brotha
    Last edited by calstate23; 01-25-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    You guys are in your 30s?

This sounds like a highschool relationship
    Yea we are sad isnt it, but then again she watches Keeping up with the Kardashians everyday and I watch jersey shore on occasion.
    She thinks JS is stupid and I think Kardashians are stupid, when in reality they are both retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    This whole thread has gotten so much input from so many sides.

Nobody knows what was in this girl's heart as to why she acted like she did.

It could have been payback which if is was? Then Razr needs to find another gal.
    It could be she did not want to get emotionally invested
    It could be she was playing a game and if so, something to be wary of plus Razr needs to ask if he is playing games too
    It could be that she misunderstood something and reacted like she did
    It could be that her version/story has not been exposed in which case all of this is for naught

Meantime Razr has to ask himself where his heart is on this. That is the most important thing.
    I tried to tell you guys her side of the story the best I could. I really try to be honest in all my dealings with people.
    in the end you are right, where is my heart in all this. Ill give her, her space and if she comes back I will accept her back with open arms,
    if not. Then I should not have been with her in the first place and I can go back to working out more and Ill have more money for gear and gym time.
    I have to catch up with the The Real Deal!

No offense taken. Nothing new. That is why finding someone who appeals to you on multiple levels is the key. Someone you want to hang with and just be with is a good start.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

If someone straight says I like you and want to work this out they'll usually give you the straight out answer.............Hey, she cried at least, that must mean she cares about you. I mean if she didn't care I think she would just say, "Yeah, it's not working"....But definitely not cry.

Here's what I think man..............She just got out of a SERIOUS relationship......It's too early for her to get over the past relationship and she's still hurt by it....And on top of it the guy marries another girl pretty fast which makes her feel even worse....Even though she's hurt from her last relationship and hasn't gotton over it yet it doesn't mean she doesn't like you...

She told you you should figure it out because she thinks that you would understand that by now because it is pretty common sense....But she doesn't want to tell you herself because she thinks if she tells you that she's hurt from her past relationship and she's not over it yet you will take it bad. She's scared you might leave so she just wants you to realize it for yourself without her having to say it....

Plain and simple, she's vunerable right now and it's probably a little early for her to get fully into a relationship...Again, this doesn't mean she doesn't like you, she probably likes you a lot...It's just hard for her to trust people and sh*t right now.....You know, for her to have no boundaries and let things happen as they go.

This could be good or bad....If you show her you really care and that you won't do the same thing the last guy did she could be putty in your hands brotha

Razor is offline Banned
    If someone straight says I like you and want to work this out they'll you usually give you the straight out answer.............Hey, she cried at least, that must mean she cares about you. I mean if she didn't care I think she would just say, "Yeah, it's not working"....But definitely not cry.

Here's what I think man..............She just got out of a SERIOUS relationship......It's too early for her to get over the past relationship and she's still hurt by it....And on top of it the guy marries another girl pretty fast which makes her feel worse....Even though she's hurt from her last relationship and hasn't gotton over it yet it doesn't mean she doesn't like you...

She told you you should figure because she thinks that you would inderstand that because it pretty common sense....See, but she doesn't want to tell you because she thinks if you tells you that she's hurt from her past relationship and she's not over it yet you will take it bad. She's scared you might leave so she just wants you to realize it for yourself without her having to say it....

Plain and simple, hurts vunerable right now and it's probably a little early for her to get fully into a relationship...Again, this doesn't mean she doesn't like you, she probably like you a lot...It's just hard for her to trust people and sh*t right now.....

Well she was with that guy for 3 years, and has been broken up for 2.
    And you right she has issues with trusting guys, she does not trust them, she has told me that.
    Maybe she has not gotten over it...even shittier, the ex and I have the same name. She said they had a great relationship but the breakup caused her to have the last two years of her life wrecked.
    Shitty thing is she lives with her sister who is a bore and no one would marry because of her attitude and somehow feels responsible for her too. Like she cant move out cause her sister has no job and no where to go.
    Man life sucks and relationships are even worse.

I tried to tell you guys her side of the story the best I could. I really try to be honest in all my dealings with people.
    in the end you are right, where is my heart in all this. Ill give her, her space and if she comes back I will accept her back with open arms,
    if not. Then I should not have been with her in the first place and I can go back to working out more and Ill have more money for gear and gym time.
    I have to catch up with the The Real Deal!
    I am sure you have been straight up with us. You just may not know the whole story yet is what I meant.

If matters of the heart were easy? Then there would be no novels or movies or wars.....
    Author Unknown

Basically what it comes down to is she's confused and hurt.......She likes you but she's still not over her last relationship. So you can either stick it out with her and see how things go.......Or you guys could give it some time (If you think it's worth it and you wouldn't mind seeing her with other dudes) and see what happens.....

But if you really like her and you keep going out you just have to realize it's gonna take her awhile before she can say, Hey, I'm finally over my last relationship and she can give everything to you....

Razor is offline Banned
    She is driving down now I will tell you guys what happens. Im pretty sure its gonna be a break up.
    Thank you guys so much for being here for me, it means the world to me.

And you right she has issues with trusting guys, she does not trust them, she has told me that.
    .Maybe she has not gotten over it...even shittier, the ex and I have the same name She said they had a great relationship but the breakup caused her to have the last two years of her life wrecked.
    Shitty thing is she lives with her sister who is a bore and no one would marry because of her attitude and somehow feels responsible for her too. Like she cant move out cause her sister has no job and no where to go.
    See man, I'm a dude too..........We don't want to hear the chick we're dating say she hasn't gotten over her last relationship...But it's life, it's gonna happen. That's just what it is and that's why she doesn't want to tell you herself...You just have to know that. I would say to her, I know you've been hurt and maybe you're still not over your last relationship but I like you.. I understand how you feel but if you're gonna hold back with me it's going to ruin our relationship too... Do you want that?

Razor is offline Banned
    See man, I'm a dude too..........We don't want to hear the chick we're dating say she hasn't gotten over her last relationship...But it's life, it's gonna happen. That's just what it is and that's why she doesn't want to tell you herself...You just have to know that. I would say to her, I know you've been hurt and maybe you're still not over your last relationship but I like you.. I understand how you feel but if you're gonna hold back with me it's going to ruin our relationship too... Do you want that?
    Man you sure do know how to deal with women. I will tell her that.
    Thanks for everything

her math sucks. you give 50% she gives 50% that equals 100%. what is this a one sided relationship?

No problem brotha good luck

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    her math sucks. you give 50% she gives 50% that equals 100%. what is this a one sided relationship?
    I thought you were the nice guy around here, you've been pretty mean

I thought you were the nice guy around here, you've been pretty mean
    its relationship threads they make me angry lol. i wish you the best of luck friend i just think your in the wrong place getting some help

Razor is offline Banned
    lulz

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe she has not gotten over it...even shittier, the ex and I have the same name. She said they had a great relationship but the breakup caused her to have the last two years of her life wrecked.
    Here Ex's name is Razr??? Does he spell it the same way? lol

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    OMG This Is Still Going On???

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    The reason she's saying that because she is hurt and not over her last relationship....That is her way of telling him without telling because she's afraid he will take it bad.....

lulz
    lulz all you want. you might be ending something with someone you claim to love because a bunch of guys have told you to

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Here Ex's name is Razr??? Does he spell it the same way? lol
    with the period at the end and everything?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information