Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    OMG This Is Still Going On???

hehehe

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    lulz all you want. you might be ending something with someone you claim to love because a bunch of guys have told you to

with the period at the end and everything?

If anything I say try to work it out or at very least get her to spill her guts about how she really feels....Then he'll know

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    It is all communication.

Perhaps if Razr said, " Oh no baby. I am going to do everything possible to get there. I am. So let me get off the phone so I can figure this out." and then none of this would have happened now would it?

And if then he could not make it? For a real honest reason and then she got upset? Then that is when she is not taking into account life happens.
    So we should talk to women like they're babies to make sure we cover our own ass.....?

How bout this..... his response was a normal response from a fairly normal man. If her lack of maturity needs a babied up response at 30 years old then JUST MAYBE she's a bit of a drama queen.

I certainly can understand not saying "listen..... I can't come..... I just can't" but his response was fine IMO.... and yet..... HE STILL MADE IT!

Not taking shots at you slimmer lol - just expressing thoughts on the subject in general.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard;587***6
    So we should talk to women like they're babies to make sure we cover our own ass.....?

How bout this..... his response was a normal response from a fairly normal man. If her lack of maturity needs a babied up response at 30 years old then JUST MAYBE she's a bit of a drama queen.

I certainly can understand not saying "listen..... I can't come..... I just can't" but his response was fine IMO.... and yet..... HE STILL MADE IT!

Not taking shots at you slimmer lol - just expressing thoughts on the subject in general.

~Haz~
    i agree with you haz. if what comes to mind isnt good enough for you to say then you guys dont work together. if you have to spend 15mins thinking about what you want to say and making adjustments your in trouble

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Solution if you plan on staying with her.....

Only see her 2 days a week, make her come down to see you during these days as well.

Be really busy doing cool new shit so when she calls you are doing this or that.

Make her earn it bro. Everybody wants what they can't have. Turn the tables

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard;587***6
    So we should talk to women like they're babies to make sure we cover our own ass.....?<br>
    <br>
    How bout this..... his response was a normal response from a fairly normal man. If her lack of maturity needs a babied up response at 30 years old then JUST MAYBE she's a bit of a drama queen.<br>
    <br>
    I certainly can understand not saying "listen..... I can't come..... I just can't" but his response was fine IMO.... and yet..... HE STILL MADE IT!<br>
    <br>
    Not taking shots at you slimmer lol - just expressing thoughts on the subject in general.<br>
    <br>
    ~Haz~
    I was not clear in my writing then. What I meant was: We want to think that you guys have solutions to things. And if not then we or anyone for that matter when needed (and remember he was needed. Her dog was being put down.) one could possibly think the person doesn't care enough to try to figure it out. That is my point. And sometimes people react to their original reaction from the other person which was my point in my original post about this. First impressions stick.

The ideal scenario is to try to be a problem solver. That is appealing to anyone of all sexes and especially females. We find that super attractive and when we think for a second you might not be a problem solver? that is when we or anyone feels let down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i agree with you haz. if what comes to mind isnt good enough for you to say then you guys dont work together. if you have to spend 15mins thinking about what you want to say and making adjustments your in trouble
    Not the point. The point is not to try to think up something clever. The point is to actually try to be proactive from the get go.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Razor is offline Banned
    Its over..thank you guys for everything.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I was not clear in my writing then. What I meant was: We want to think that you guys have solutions to things. And if not then we or anyone for that matter when needed (and remember he was needed. Her dog was being put down.) one could possibly think the person doesn't care enough to try to figure it out. That is my point. And sometimes people react to their original reaction from the other person which was my point in my original post about this. First impressions stick.

The ideal scenario is to try to be a problem solver. That is appealing to anyone of all sexes and especially females. We find that super attractive and when we think for a second you might not be a problem solver? that is when we or anyone feels let down.
    Funny story..... This cute spanish girl has been talking to me a lot lately. She knows all about my situation as I was very honest with her. Anyways..... I told her about this one hosptal I goto for work and how they are requiring everyone to fet their flu shot. I refuse to get it ont he principle that I have civil liberties. I've never gotten a flu shot and don't want to put it in my body..... how the hell can they make me? So after a long arduous (sp) fight with the hospital they are still requiring it. So I did my research and found out I can be Religiously expempted from it according to the state and federal law. I was explaining the story to her and what I was going to do and her response was..... "i'm so turned on right now..... you're smart" I was like wtf? I almost blew it an said "well I was turned on when I saw your ass....." but I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    It was most likely for the better mate..... dust yourself off and get back on the saddle.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Well maybe it's just the space and time both you guys needed.....Maybe in a few....It'll workout for you guys...If not, well I guess life moves on

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Good choice Razr!

Razor is offline Banned
    Now the hurt kicks in, Im all fcked up from the surgery and no gf..fml

Flier is offline Productive Member
    We both agree that we rushed into saying "I love you" and having sex as well.
    She started crying on the phone when I told her I dont think she cared about me
    If she is playing mind games, then I must figure out how to get around them
    She says she knows I'm putting 100% and shes only doing 50% and needs
    time to figure out why she cant put more than that right now.
    I never cheated, We had a talk about this last week about me always going up to see
    her because she live 30min away, and I basically live up there for 4-5 days a week
    but she rarely comes down here and she does not know why she cant change her priorities
    Well if she says she cares, then cries when I say she doesn't she is either being selfish or
    unwilling to compromise her Single lifestyle. And relationships and marriages will fail without compromise

Funny her last bf strung her along for 3 years, never married her and 4 months after they broke up
    he married someone else.
    Maybe that happened for a reason and shes not the one I'm supposed to marry
    What do they say about pretty girls no offense brown or sexy or slim but "for every hot girl, there are 10 guys behind her that had enough of her"
    Maybe thats the case with this.
    Razr.....that´s not quite how it goes...lol
    It´s ok, the board is 18 (Rated R). Now let´s hear it.....

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by juice box View Post
    Tell you right now she is cheating on you for sure ..How much to you care about her is the question ? A lot of things you can do if you are thinking about breaking up anyway find another girl 1st and keep banging this girl . If you like her get her phone and gps her ass without her knowing you will no where she is . And can go see what see is doing you no ! But for real bro she is seeing some dude she cant talk on phone WHY BECAUSE SOME LITTLE DUDE IS RIGHT NEXT TO HER !
    your my new favorite member because of your avatar

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Razr you my friend are a nice guy, and you deserve a lady in the street and a freak in the bed. yeah yeah yeah

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Now the hurt kicks in, Im all fcked up from the surgery and no gf..fml
    There are worst things in life than not having a gf Razr......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just think of all the new chicks you'll be banging soon.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Razr you my friend are a nice guy, and you deserve a lady in the street and a freak in the bed. yeah yeah yeah
    u got that right

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    perfectly said....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So. Absolutely. Correct.

Fear of being alone has kept many of us in toxic relationships. Just don't do it.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just think of all the new chicks you'll be banging soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u got that right

perfectly said....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    So. Absolutely. Correct.

Fear of being alone has kept many of us in toxic relationships. Just don't do it.
    Thank you guys for the support as it came to then end. I'm still alive and have my health, I have you guys and my brother there with me too
    Thanks for all the support, I wont forget it.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    I'm glad you have the courage and strength to move on...Good luck Razr!

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    y eah there are worse things in life like trying to watch justin timberlake act

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a basket case and whole lot of bad road. Them love me love my dog chicks are a pia. To be truthfull, i only text chicks that i consider hook ups, if i really like a women then i call them. When you text, its easy, u dont have to hear all the crap you dont wanna here, just the facts. Grow a pair and make her history but not until you meet her friends.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    I'm glad you have the courage and strength to move on...Good luck Razr!
    He lost his girlfriend, not a leg.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier
    This is funny...

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Haha true true!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Razr, No worries brotha if you went out with her for 5 wks and this shit came up and you broke up because of it think of all the pain and suffering you may have saved yourself if nothing had happened to illuminate the situation. Now you can concentrate on healing up from your surgery in peace without the stress of a shitty relationship.

Hell if the lack of sex is that bad I will send you a video of me having sex with my other half...not that it would be that exciting,,,rather you would realize how lucky you are to be young and single :-)

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Razr, No worries brotha if you went out with her for 5 wks and this shit came up and you broke up because of it think of all the pain and suffering you may have saved yourself if nothing had happened to illuminate the situation. Now you can concentrate on healing up from your surgery in peace without the stress of a shitty relationship.

Hell if the lack of sex is that bad I will send you a video of me having sex with my other half...not that it would be that exciting,,,rather you would realize how lucky you are to be young and single :-)
    Thanks brother!! Nothing cures the situation like another girl. That girl happens to be on the phone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information