Thread: Drug Test Help!

maximized is offline Junior Member

Drug Test Help!

I took a few hits from a bong for the first time friday of hash, and FIGURES i have a drug test this week!! supposed to be tomorrow but its a walk in basis and i can say i forgot....so i may have an extra day or so. but what do i do?? ive heard cranberry juice. what else?? please someone help...

max

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Niacin and 2 gallons of water a day untill the test.

Niacin at 500mg a day spread out. And 300mg right before the test.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro. you should do as pheedno recommended but there is a very good chance it will come up as negative anyways. THC is out of your system rather quickly depending on the amount you take. If you smoked regularly than it would take a few weeks. But ive passed drug tests before when I have not smoked for a while, then the day before (obviously i didnt know i was gettin tested ) i smoked and still passed. But just to be safe do what pheedno said.

good luck
    symatech

roch is offline Member
    first off, why would you take a hit off a bong when you have the possibility of a piss test. and I hope its a piss test and not a hair test. drinking lots of fluids helps. cranberry has always helped women with bladder infection so I don't see why it wouldn't help. You can go to any local smoke shope and purchase a kit that will help you pass a piss test. always remember to take the middle of the stream and not the first piss out of the gun. another thing to remember is STOP SMOKING HASH WHEN YOU ARE ON PROBATION! do you want to get revoked? Just kidding man. I know you can get piss tested for many reasons, but my friend used to do that all the time so I like to say it nevertheless.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    one of my close bro's buys a shit load of niacins and it seems like it works on him. warning though it makes your skin dryg and red and all itchy. By the way go to www.erowid.org and look for a THC calculator, one of the coolest things I have ever downloaded.

thanks for all the advice. i was just curious and i figured id waited this long, id try it once.. im going to go get some niacin...pse keep any info/advice coming...

-max

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    www.urineluck.com

a good drug test circumvention product site

www.erowid.com is the coolest drug site on the net. this is form their image section....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drug Test Help!-lsd_vials1.jpg  

i just got back from buying this 'herbal clean' fast cleansing with eliminex drink. double money back if you fail. it was like $40. the guy at the store recommended it and said it sells a lot. wish me luck. thanks for everything.

-max

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Syma! you also like that website huh? I posted in the above...you gota love that place...

Originally posted by maximized
    i just got back from buying this 'herbal clean' fast cleansing with eliminex drink. double money back if you fail. it was like $40. the guy at the store recommended it and said it sells a lot. wish me luck. thanks for everything.

-max
    good luck..

tolinka - hell ya i like that site...started goin there years ago when....well, i wanted to learn about illegal narcotics...for whatever reason

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    How does Niacin help pass a piss test? Just curious. I might have to go buy some but would like more info. on how it helps pass. Anyone?

i dont know either rob, but if you have the money, i got lots of recommendations for this herbal clean drink. its like $40, but has a double money back guarrantee if you fail. i got one of 2 left. if it didnt work good, id imagine they'd be going under. lucky, i didnt go in today for my test either...i might get overlooked cuz tomorrow i go to another building...later and thanks.

max

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

just a little F.Y.I...

From what i've heard....the most effective way to cleanse your system is by using "The Cleansing Formula"...it's sold in a blue bottle....at any GNC store......

Good Luck,

M!nn!eMe

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    maximized,
    Did you pass your piss test? I want to know if that stuff you got worked? Let us know, man.

Thread Information