Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBrian is offline Productive Member

Zombies on Anabolics?

Just wondering if anyone has ever injected zombies with AAS and if so, did they notice much lean muscle gains? Which ones should be most effective in combating undead muslce wasting? I'm not sure if they test for controlled substances in the zombielympics or not.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    post crap like this in the lounge
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Aww, well if there's anyone who needs a reason to smile it's you.

what is that supposed to mean?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Who the fvck thinks about zombies on steroids ? lol

BTW I bet Frankenstein on roids would kick a roided zombies ass

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Don't post crap like this in the lounge
    There much better Gix..

aww sholva. That made me smile. and apparently i need a reason to smile

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your avatar makes me smile

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what is that supposed to mean?
    Heh. He called you a Grumpy Gus.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know I'm old and out of touch but can someone help me understand what the fvck is it with all this zombie BS? I obviously missed something important to be so confused and unimpressed by everything "zombie".

^^^^^ Zombies are all the rage right now...but I think they have peaked. They are overexposed in literature, movies and video games. I have always hated them, except for Zombie Land - that was a funny movie. Good writing freshen up a tired (for me) genre.

I am tired of Vampires too. Mostly because nobody does anything original with them. Daybreakers was interesting. I like the Blade movies, although I thought the first one was the best because it was still like a comic book...not totally dark.

So, steroids and zombies? They would need to have the attention span for the gym time. Seems like a problem for them.

Yea, I know there are movies and video games and people building 4x4s in case of a zombie apocolypse and accessories available from arms manufacturers for slaying zombies(no shit) and injecting AAS into zombies and all sorts of nonsensical stuff but how did it start? A movie? I don't get it.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you want to waste anabolics on a zombie and what for? If you are alive, you are against zombies, so why possibly help them?

Not only does this thread suck, but it makes no sense. Damn me for clicking on this link. DAMNNIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Why would you want to waste anabolics on a zombie and what for? If you are alive, you are against zombies, so why possibly help them?

Not only does this thread suck, but it makes no sense. Damn me for clicking on this link. DAMNNIT!
    Free up your mind. Obviously it would be to turn zombies and build your own super army.

I think you goofy fvckers need to find a new UGL, I don't know what your current one is putting in the vials but it aint AAS. What next? Crazed Chupacabres wandering the streets?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never a fan of anything Zombie related except as JV said "Zombieland" (loved that movie). I will say that I'm a HUGE fan of the underworld movies, but that probably has more to do with Kate Beckinsale and the special effects than the actual plot. Love Kate Beckinsale

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    I think you goofy fvckers need to find a new UGL, I don't know what your current one is putting in the vials but it aint AAS. What next? Crazed Chupacabres wandering the streets?
    Now chupacabras are a different story. I'd juice em so they could fend off Bigfoot

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Never a fan of anything Zombie related except as JV said "Zombieland" (loved that movie). I will say that I'm a HUGE fan of the underworld movies, but that probably has more to do with Kate Beckinsale and the special effects than the actual plot. Love Kate Beckinsale
    Yeah, I don't really give a fvck about vampires and zombies, but I am a Kate Beckinsale fan. Don't ask me what any of her movies are about though..

As I'm driving on the interstate reading this nonsense thread I just saw a bumper sticker that said "you can't be anti-zombie and pro-life". Wtf does that mean???

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd love to tell you that i am gay but i have been with my girlfriend for 7 years, and i think i am starting to love her very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    As I'm driving on the interstate reading this nonsense thread I just saw a bumper sticker that said "you can't be anti-zombie and pro-life". Wtf does that mean???
    Exactly!!!! I don't have a clue what ANY of it means!!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I'd love to tell you that i am gay but i have been with my girlfriend for 7 years, and i think i am starting to love her very much.
    Holy Krist yannick!!!! Have you been injecting directly into your brain again??

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Holy Krist yannick!!!! Have you been injecting directly into your brain again??
    Yeah i wanted to try that zombie stuff, it was the only way JD250 the only way.... i am better now i have the image of my GF ass in my head LOL can't wait to get home from work.

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    Damm! can't believe it but you guys actually made this a great thread, informative and entertaining! JD250 is rightly addressing all of our concern,yannick! are you injecting directly in to your brain again?? any conversation with Kate Beckensale in it is good..

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It means that it would be morally wrong for a zombie to get an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    You just made it on DSM's list! Your arse will look like a zombie before this is through!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    You guys need to watch The Walking Dead, awesome tv show on AMC... Great actors, story, and it's not just a bunch of people killing zombies... zombies are not that common in the show, at least in season 1... the show is more about the survival aspect and the relationships between people dealing with a doomsday scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    You guys need to watch The Walking Dead, awesome tv show on AMC... Great actors, story, and it's not just a bunch of people killing zombies... zombies are not that common in the show, at least in season 1... the show is more about the survival aspect and the relationships between people dealing with a doomsday scenario.
    Yes, agreed! It's at the top of my DVR list of program to record. I think it starts back up in a few weeks. I think things are going to start getting real ugly for Shane!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I've always been amused by The Evil Dead & The Evil Dead Part 2. Check em out if you get a chance, I think they were made back in the 70's or 80's they're still pretty good for a luagh.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Damn, maybe I should reconsider my hatred for zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I've always been amused by The Evil Dead & The Evil Dead Part 2. Check em out if you get a chance, I think they were made back in the 70's or 80's they're still pretty good for a luagh.
    They're alright, but I'm partial to The Army of Darkness.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Fav show right now!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    What about the 3rd one "Army of darkness"!?!? That was the best one!

What is the protein per gram of human brain?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    What about the 3rd one "Army of darkness"!?!? That was the best one!
    Honestly, I didn't know there was a 3rd one! I'm gona look it up right now & see if I can download it.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Evil Dead series is great. I don't know how one couldn't like Bruce Campbell.

I recognize the face but cant think of the name^^^^^^^That's one hard body hottie right there!!!

I recently taught myself Alternative Biological Engineering and Experimental Kinesiology, consequently awarding myself with a PhD in Undead Reanimification & Virulent Carelessness. As a graduation present, I created a batch of highly-contagious zombies and have undergone months of testing, experimentation and biological alterations in an attempt to create the super soldier. Some people think I'm crazy, but the world's most powerful militaries will pay me a fortune when my genius comes into fruition and is realized. At any rate I figured my colleagues here could lend some creative ideas, and you certainly haven't let me down. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I recently taught myself Alternative Biological Engineering and Experimental Kinesiology, consequently awarding myself with a PhD in Undead Reanimification & Virulent Carelessness. As a graduation present, I created a batch of highly-contagious zombies and have undergone months of testing, experimentation and biological alterations in an attempt to create the super soldier. Some people think I'm crazy, but the world's most powerful militaries will pay me a fortune when my genius comes into fruition and is realized. At any rate I figured my colleagues here could lend some creative ideas, and you certainly haven't let me down. Thanks so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information