GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Cool Hollar If U Hear Me!

Just wondering to all you guys with g/f's or wife's. No what the hell do u do when they start to want to go on vacation or go away when u're planning to do a cycle? or are on a cycle? like fuck! U know how it goes.
    Im planning to do on comming up, and because her friends are going away so does she. Its fine i'll put my foot down but then i dont wanna seem like the bad guy seeing how of course her friends know im not taking her anywhere. Personally id like to get rid of her and proceed with my bodybuilding but shes got this chain thing on me i can't get the key and its really heavy.
    Good news is shes willing to loan me money for my cycle 8) which kinda cheers me up.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    just take her on vacation bro, by the way- this should be in the lounge.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro is the chain pussy. j/k I agree with m1 go on vacation. Hey Bro I'm going to post something Shawn Ray said, read it Bro it will help you.

JohnnyB

yea im reading it great post. yea yea i know should be posted somewhere else but just felt like posting it here, its not gonna take up space.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro that's fucked up

your girl is paying for your cycle and you can't even take her on vacation?shit she should leave you,nto the other way around.not flaming, but shit, give the girl a break!!!my gf would kick my ass if i even thought of asking her to pay for my cycle and then do nothing for her in return!shit get out now before you get dumped,haha

np, understood, she dosn't pay for any of my cycles. Ive only done one and im saving for another. Im just getting this off my chest thats all. They always in the way. But i just wanna be rdy to kick major ass next year. My long term goal is to get my ass a pro card thats my goal. And its not a dream i know i can do it if i keep working this way. Oh and i won't get dumped its been a 3yr thing and well we understand eachother 100%, just i feel bad cause i wanna maximize this year off in prep for next year. I think im gonna go away with her anyways before school starts again, hopefully im done cycle #2 by then.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i hear ya

gotta look out for the girls.they take care fo us so sometimes you just have to give in and do right by them. it's all good.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I hear you bro! I'm about to start a 10wk cycle, but school ends in 7wks and i just know we are going go off with the kid somewhere.I guess I'll just have to work around it.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    treat her like the princess she is bro...

Thread Information