viking88 is offline Associate Member

good "1st date" ideas

ok so ive reconnected with this girl that i used to hangout with in high school (i just turned 21, so its only been a couple years since we last saw each other)

anyways i saw her a bar and weve been texting and what not and i can tell shes totally digging me and wants to hangout

any good first date ideas? i mean i really dont want to do the whole dinner date.. maybe im young but i think thats so corny..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Obvious you have some catching up to do so a nice restaurant where you can spend time talking and feeling comfortable and maybe a nice quite lounge type atmosphere later where it's quite, relaxed also so you can sit back, have a drink or two (DONT GET DRUNK...) and see how things go. Lot of lounges have fireplaces, couches, over stuffed chairs type situations. No TV, sports lounge so you dont get distracted by the TV.

If you dont have anything to close to you like that check gold courses. A lot of the nicer golf courses have nice restaurants and a nice lounge area so you dont have to travel. If you are in or near the city then you should have lots of choices. Remember, talk about her mostly.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with lovbyts. Dinner isnt corny
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, corny. Everyone has to eat. Just find a place that is not TO romantic and obviously not low class or loud. No Mexican, no jungle themes. Italian is good or anything that you are not sitting so close to someone else you can hear everything they are saying. Order/eat healthy, Nice little apitizer, salad (not soup) and something light for dinner, no 16oz sirloin. Go for fish, pasta or a nice Fillet Mignon and a glass of wine after to buy time for talking.

Is she 21??? This could change everything.

DanB is offline Banned
    yeah but women at 21 usually love going for dinner, some rather it then partying, mabey dinner and a cocktail somewhere classy afterwards

you thinking why? because nobody ever brings them for dinner because like the op, people think its ''corny''
    Last edited by DanB; 02-25-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude... dinner like the rest of them said, women love being wined and dined.

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Depends on the time of the date.

Early morning / Midday - lunch out is always a pretty easy plus it's generally less intense than at night.

Night time - ALWAYS have a few things to do incase you to kick off really well - dinner is good but getting stuck afterwards can be awkward if not planned.

This will sound stupid but I'm a huge fan of that dance game as a "screening process". During the day date I always take the girl to play DDr - if she's not willing to make an ass of herself and have fun - you've learnt something about her.

Remember that she's probably just as nervous about it as you are going to be and the more comfortable the two of you are - the more fun you'll have!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    is there a resturant or bistro she has not yet been but would love to try?

how about the oriental places that cook the food at your table and dp the fancy knife tricks? could be fun esp if shes never been and takes the pressure off having to keep the conversation going... great talk topic too

or set up a food crawl (if your in a city with resturants close) its fun! and I loved the take chargness/ resoursfulness/ think out the box-ness when a guy did it for me..be sure to call up each place in advance and set up a meal to split/try at each place ...remember call in advance so you have no wait time at each place

some sushi places teach you and you make your own sushi for dinner

some wineries have nights every month were they pair up a 5 course meal withthere wines and you get a tour plus free samlpes

if cash is an issue check out the GROUPONS site.. they ALLLLLWAYS have 50% or 75% off meals at THE best local restuarnts

HAVE FUN!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eat?? does she cook? do you?? i'd suggest cooking for her, any man should learn to cook at least 1 good meal, and a good red wine..

that's a good date..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    wine 'em, dine 'em, 69 'em.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anal

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Pics?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Invite her over your place. Have a bunch of raw meat and veggies sitting on the kitchen counter. When she asks why that meat is sitting out? Tell her it's everything she needs to make dinner and that you'll be in the other room watching tv.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Fvck the whole dinner thing- too expensive. I'm a year older than you and I can't tell you how much $ I've wasted on first dates by taking girls out to dinner. Why spend $100+ on food and drinks when you haven't seen her in a couple years? Take her to a coffee shop or something reasonable. Dinner is always best for a second date, if she goes on a second date then she's interested enough to waste money on.

"Women bait and switch, they get you hooked with pusssy, then ween you off- then you're married, have kids, and get no pusssy, fvckin scam!"- Vinny The Chin

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by supersize me View Post
    wine 'em, dine 'em, 69 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    anal
    you guys ****en rock hahahah made me lol thank you for that picked up my spirits a bit.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Fvck the whole dinner thing- too expensive. I'm a year older than you and I can't tell you how much $ I've wasted on first dates by taking girls out to dinner. Why spend $100+ on food and drinks when you haven't seen her in a couple years? Take her to a coffee shop or something reasonable. Dinner is always best for a second date, if she goes on a second date then she's interested enough to waste money on.

"Women bait and switch, they get you hooked with pusssy, then ween you off- then you're married, have kids, and get no pusssy, fvckin scam!"- Vinny The Chin
    Jeez... how depressing you sound!

I have an idea mate. get bundled up, take her to a park for a picnic lunch, and go kite flying. when was the last time you flew a kite? very inexpensive, fun, and you get to do alot of catching up. plus early enough in the day so that if she turns psycho on you, you can thank her for the afternoon and then haul ass. if the day does go well, then you can continue by going shopping for dinner at your place and you can cook her a good meal.

Damn! I should start a column in the local paper?

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Yeah, you should. I never think up anything good like that...

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bitches.love.leaves.678540_n.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	120675

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I have an idea mate. get bundled up, take her to a park for a picnic lunch, and go kite flying. when was the last time you flew a kite? very inexpensive, fun, and you get to do alot of catching up. plus early enough in the day so that if she turns psycho on you, you can thank her for the afternoon and then haul ass. if the day does go well, then you can continue by going shopping for dinner at your place and you can cook her a good meal.

That's such an awesome idea!!!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Do you have your own place? If not can you get a free house for the night?

If so I would cook for her.... If not I would ask if she wanted to go out for dinner...

Simple

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post

Good point...

Free house - cook

No free house - coffee shop

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The love advice on this forum is priceless but I'm a little shocked that nobody has suggested inviting her over, ripping you pants off and slapping her in the face with your dick and then seeing if she gives good head, if she doesn't, send her down the road before you waste money on dinner or a kite, I mean after all you need to get some priorities straight with that woman before you make a HUGE commitment like "dinner". (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    The love advice on this forum is priceless but I'm a little shocked that nobody has suggested inviting her over, ripping you pants off and slapping her in the face with your dick and then seeing if she gives good head, if she doesn't, send her down the road before you waste money on dinner or a kite, I mean after all you need to get some priorities straight with that woman before you make a HUGE commitment like "dinner". (sarcasm)
    I thought she was a woman and not a Ho?

maybe that works on chics you meet on CraigsHoList.com?

OP. another thought would be to put her on the back of your harley, picnic stuff already in the saddle bags, and have a little BBQ at the park?

and if no harley, then no problem. Ol' Roman's here to help you out!

(you can put her on the back of MY harley, and I'll tell you all about the good time we had!)

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    coconut fried shrimp

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Fvck dinner..... take her to a gun range lol! I took a girl there..... she loved it.... had a few head shots..... and i got laid.....

Not to mention..... it's kinda hot seeing her shoot a gun. Plus when she gets over the fear..... she has a little power trip and feels great about it. Shortly after that is when the pants come down.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Never considered Haz's idea but it sounds like a great one. Should be cheaper than dinner too as long as you aren't shooting anything too ridiculous.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You could invite her over to your house for drinks, On Demand movies and to "catch up." If things go well, you've already got her at your place.

Thread Information