Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I have come to the realization that I am a moron

And I probably do too many drugs as well. You see, I just spent four years learning about theoretical physics/astrophysics. Being at the end of it, I now realize why exactly I chose to do this. I remember being torn between astrophysics and biophysics. In my convoluted mind, I was thinking, "Well, if I go into biophysics then I'm bound to become part cyborg somewhere along the line which would frankly rule. I could totally get lasers installed into my chest and fight crime and shit. I'll be a hero. On the other hand, if I go into theoretical physics or astrophysics then I'll have all the knowledge I need to begin work on creating a time machine. Whoa, what if I do create a time machine, end up going back in time, and find out that I was really Jesus Christ or Hitler or BOTH. That would be outrageous..." These are my thoughts. Now that I've nearly completed my undergraduate career, and I have no clue how to go about devising a time machin, I'm pretty much pissed off and have lost all interest. I'm just that bright folks. You know what else? I'll bet you anything I took up bodybuilding because subconsciously I wanted to look like a superhero or some shit like that. However, that was probably most of your motives subconsciously as well.
    Thus, in conclusion, I've so far spent my entire life avoiding reality, hence the large quantities of narcotics. I'm stupid and nobody likes me.

Don't worry about replying or anything. I'll be just fine on my own. I don't need any of you.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats what i thought bro. You always make it

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I like you bro, you are the funniest guy on the board, and you know what? you actually make snese

Originally posted by tolinka
    I like you bro, you are the funniest guy on the board, and you know what? you actually make snese
    Well thank you. I was partially being sarcastic there but I was also partially fishing for compliments. You know me all too well brother.

Hold me.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i have come to the realization that every thread by nathan is a must read..lol

BIG-G is offline Banned
    funny how u contradict urself! Dont worry, we like you.

roch is offline Member
    I love you man..........and no you can't have my budweiser.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have heeded my warnings my friend. I disproved the existence of a time machine in one of your other threads...I can not muster sorrow for someone having brought about their suffering by ignoring, or, even worse, DENYING, the omniscience of BigGreen.

Originally posted by BigGreen
    You should have heeded my warnings my friend. I disproved the existence of a time machine in one of your other threads...I can not muster sorrow for someone having brought about their suffering by ignoring, or, even worse, DENYING, the omniscience of BigGreen.
    I am like, way the fuck better than you on so many different levels it's appauling.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You don't want to be fucking around with time machines buddy. Trust me on this one.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Nathan

I am like, way the fuck better than you on so many different levels it's appauling.
    Perhaps, perhaps indeed. However, one of those levels certainly can not be that of a basic grasp of the rudiments of the English language, for your spelling is APPALLING.

Originally posted by hercules88
    you dont need a time machine nathan. theoreticly all you need to do is hover slightly above a blackhole's critical point were spicetime continuem is so warped time slows down for yu and everyone else is still normal speed. lets just hope you go far enough in time so they might have a clue on how to send you back. or hope the technology is supreme so you can get your lazers installed in your chest.
    What exactly is "spicetime"? Is that like the time required for a tasty cut of meat to marinate in order reach a critical "spiciness"? If so, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about buddy.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Time machine = easy!

I wear a really nice time machine on my wrist... it says TIMEX on it. Works fine too!

Red

peam is offline Suspended
    Originally posted by Nathan

Hold me.

awwww.... that's cute... little nathan does have feelings!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nathan - I can assure you that the rest of us came to the realization that you are a moron long ago

Really do have to be carefull not to use the drugs or alcohol to "escape" because you feel lousy or bored - sure fire way to addiction

I think spicetime is one of the better malapropisms I have seen - I would like my time with "sporty" spice - because naturally Nathan already has dibbs on "scary" spice

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Nathan - I can assure you that the rest of us came to the realization that you are a moron long ago

Really do have to be carefull not to use the drugs or alcohol to "escape" because you feel lousy or bored - sure fire way to addiction

I think spicetime is one of the better malapropisms I have seen - I would like my time with "sporty" spice - because naturally Nathan already has dibbs on "scary" spice
    Hey man, I'll bone Scary Spice any time. So help me I'll do it. You just name the time and place. Also, I am not in the least surprised that you chose the most masculine Spice Girl. I think it's good you are able to openly flaunt your obvious homosexuality. Just don't be gyrating anywhere near me and we'll still be cool.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    nathan, prove biggreen wrong, go back in time and kick his dad in the nuts repeatedly, that way, you'll never have had this arguement, and i never would have posted this, and you never would have read it, and you never would have gotten the idea to go back and change things, damn time paradoxes.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it comes to the spice gals - I wouldnt be so picky - Ill take geri halliwell or whoever curvy spice was (she was smart enough to get out) - posh and baby spice too (liked those pigtails ) - actually, funny thing is geri is a pretty hard driven gal - but she is also most likely to get fat

Now these are some truly scary spices
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have come to the realization that I am a moron-spice.jpg  

I dunno they look kinda hot to me. I have to go rub one out now.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well i suppose its all how you look at it. why not go to grad school? then maybe youll develop your time machine. Or shit just do like hercules said and hover around a black hole. course by the time you get back to earth it probably wont be there.

either way bro, do what you do because it makes you happy. why escape reality when you can live it? if robots with laser chests make you happy, then by golly you go out and create the best damn robot you possibly can! just dont take your crime busting shit into my hood. i got crew that will fuck a robot up!! no shit dood im serious. these guys HATE cop robots, and frankly so do I. so consider this a warning, should you ever manipulate your body into a robot/cop hybrid, well, stay away from me!

Thread Information