Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    malin is offline New Member

How to approach a girl at her work

Hi guys,

At my local pharmacy, a girl that works in the cosmetics caught my eye. I usually go there 2-3 times a week since my local post office is located in the pharmacy. We never spoke but we did look at each other but nothing more. We smiled big time but I have a feeling we are both shy...

No I want that girl and I'll do anything in my power for that matter

How should I approach her? Directly saying I find her gorgeous and I'd like to grab a tea or coffee....

Help out a bro guys

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    you should act like you want to buy make up. it would be a funny story to tell your grandkids

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    buy sumn first say its for your sis or sumn say she wanted you too pick up eyeliner or sumn and just say hi and see where it goes.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Go when the store is empty, strike up a convo. and ask her out.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    However, if she says no you may want to find another pharm. to avoid having to talk again.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    However, if she says no you may want to find another pharm. to avoid having to talk again.
    lol thats 4 sure

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^ amateurs!!!! Here's what you do to break the ice with a shy girl, wait till she isn't paying attention and walk up behind her and gently slip your hands around her and massage her boobies while you dry hump her.......shy chicks love that stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    ^^^^^ amateurs!!!! Here's what you do to break the ice with a shy girl, wait till she isn't paying attention and walk up behind her and gently slip your hands around her and massage her boobies while you dry hump her.......shy chicks love that stuff!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I can just imagine her reaction LOL

I'd just go straight up to her, tell her I find her pretty and that I'd like to take her for a coffee since her work place isn't a place for conversation...sounds good?

Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post

I'd just go straight up to her, tell her I find her pretty and that I'd like to take her for a coffee since her work place isn't a place for conversation...sounds good?
    maybe but sum girls mite think your shallow by just approaching her and asking her out by her looks. i would just casually get to know her unless she comes off slutty then dive rite inn go wit jd advise

Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    maybe but sum girls mite think your shallow by just approaching her and asking her out by her looks. i would just casually get to know her unless she comes off slutty then dive rite inn go wit jd advise
    how would you approach a girl like this? Considering that she is at work

i already said.. i would say my sis wanted me too pick up eyeliner or sumn and make the most out of it throwin some jokes look your best. (best outfit) and at the end say sumn like il see you later when my sis needs more powder lol just make her laugh n try to get to know her and maybe if your in a rush and you think she likes you the 2nd time ask her out.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    ask her if she wants to fvck or what .

maybe introduce yourself first and ask her for her number ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Do like we did in grade school, walk by, pull her hair and run away.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Seriously how old are you? You just sound young.

I agree with buying something. They sell guy stuff in that dept. Usually those girls have the key that the razor refills are in. But just ask for help with something. And start talking. If she is receptive and friendly then ask her out. You can say/ thanks for your help, let me take you to coffee and dry hump you as thanks" Maybe leave out the dry hump part.

Girls at work are the easiest. You have a reason to walk up and talk to them. They have to respond to you. Its better then a cute girl thats a customer there and you approach her.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thanks fellow members! I really appreciate your input. I'm going to her work now and I have nothing to lose...

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Ask her to smell your finger. Bitches love smelling fingers!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ask her where the magnum xl condoms are
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Ask her to smell your finger. Bitches love smelling fingers!!
    My boyfriend got me with this line.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ask her where the magnum xl condoms are

Right on..........and then dry hump her!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Tell her your a gynocologist and are offering free checkups. And if that doesn't work ask her what isle the tampons are on.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Here's everyone given advice on how to approach a girl but in the real world I am sure it would rarely work as planned. all I can say is this don't send her flowers LMFAO.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Simple ... If she works in the makeup/cosmetics department, go to her and tell her that you need to get a gift for your mom, sister, or some other female relative. Get her opinion on what a lady would like/ need, and have her talk about moisturizers too (keep the conversation going ...). This will be her area of comfort, and she will open up immediately to you with showing you how knowledgeable she is.

This will work ... If not, then go with the dry hump suggestion from JD.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    bash her over the back of her head with a bottle of her favorite lotion and mount her on the cash register... isnt that how everybody picks up females???

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Talk to her and ask her for her number then text her

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    It's really quite easy believe or not...strike up a conversation with her, nothing fancy. Be sure to smile... See what her reaction is. Wait a couple of days and do it again... Women hate stokers. After things get comfortable enough, find something you too have in common; then ask her out. Don't be afraid of rejection, be confident but not cocky. Nothin to it

take your grandma with you too buy sumn. lol i went to the store with my grandma and got this girls number, she said aww i can tell your a good guy shopping with your grandma that is soo cute.. so now im always beggin my grandma to go with me to the store..

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    you could also ask her what lotion she recomends for masterbaiting since they sell lotion there

Thanks guys...I just took some lipstick from my mom and asked her if she had more. Talk for while and got her number

Thanks again

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Go up and say your buddy just broke his leg and cant go out to buy some make up stuff for his girlfriend and asked you to get some info on make up stuff for her. have her explain a few things on like basics, then after asking her a few questions, say "can I be honest with you?" I was just walking by and noticed you and needed an excuse to come over here and talk to you because I thought you were incredibly cute. Im so and so by the way, shake her hand. Whats your name?

she will blush, the conversation has already started and you have your in. Then transition to whatever else, make her laugh a few times and ask for her number. Im not gonna tell you exactly what to say because your a big boy and honeslty son im not gonna be around forever. Your gonna have to learn this stuff on your own one day when im not around

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Apparently I was a few seconds late but iy looks like you already have it......

You kids grow up so fast now a days

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    THIS GUY alllllllllways cracks me up! lol such a funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Apparently I was a few seconds late but iy looks like you already have it......

You kids grow up so fast now a days
    ya well know that I have the number I need to move forward and keep her interested

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    congrats!

foot in the door... is a good thing

are you going to share with the guys how you got her number ? may help others out ....

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you give her anal yet?

Razor is offline Banned
    Thanks guys...I just took some lipstick from my mom and asked her if she had more. Talk for while and got her number

Thanks again
    Good for you man

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    ya well know that I have the number I need to move forward and keep her interested
    You have to read her. But I wouldn't put myself out there so much, you sound younger, so you have to play the game to keep her interested. Don't pull the nice guy routine but dont be a complete conceited a$$hole. Hopefully if you are just naturally funny and outgoing then you will be fine. If you keep her laughing and smiling and obviously the mutual attraction is there then ur good to go.

If you give us a little play by play or answers that you thought were good by her via text msg then let us know and we could judge the situation the best.

I just met a girl the other night and she told me she thought I was cute that night, so I knew I was in for the most part after she kept pulling me in closer while we were at the bar lol. Its a good feeling to have someone to like you so enjoy the ride while you are on the "honeymoon" so to say lol. So if she complimented you at all or flirted about one of your personal characteristics then that usually means your in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    THIS GUY alllllllllways cracks me up! lol such a funny guy
    I'm glad somebody gets my sick sense of humor These "love advice" threads always crack me up.

OP......Good job bro!

Razor is offline Banned
    God I need to get out of California

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    God I need to get out of California
    I'll swap you california for dublin any day mate

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Do this:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information