spiketannin is offline Associate Member

drunk facebooking

late last night i got pretty wasted, it was my boys bday party but anyways when i got home i facebooked a girl that i REALLY like( we went to middle school together and live in the same neighborhood but i dont know her too well) i have kinda been talkin to her and she did say she had a crush on me in middle school but anyways i wrote " stuff like you are soo beautiful ,your smile is amazing, you should be a model bla bla bla stuff i really kinda went overboard, lol i dont even want to log onto facebook.. pretty sure tho she mite no i was drunk just from the message. aaah dont no what to do.. and also sumhow i pissed my grandpa off but i cant remember what i did.. drinking is bad....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    You expressed yourself... if she likes you, she will take it as a compliment, but if she doesn't like it, she is a B and you should never speak to her again.

Also, you should post some pics of her so we can see if she's worth your time or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    You expressed yourself... if she likes you, she will take it as a compliment, but if she doesn't like it, she is a B and you should never speak to her again.
    yea i did express myself but seriously lol the message mite of been a lil much..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you are correct. I did it once by text with some girl i was trying to get to go out with me. She knew i was drnuk but didnt care she said you say the truth and how you really feel when your drunk. I dated her for almost a year after.
    bu yea on facebook you look like a tool since now everyone sees it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you are correct. I did it once by text with some girl i was trying to get to go out with me. She knew i was drnuk but didnt care she said you say the truth and how you really feel when your drunk. I dated her for almost a year after.
    bu yea on facebook you look like a tool since now everyone sees it.
    lol i inboxed it thank god, since we kinda live in the same area we know alot of the same people..

well i hope it works out to my advantage somehow but i dont no i will keep my fingers crossed. il post when she writes back

well thats good. If she likes you it isnt going to matter. If she doesnt you look like a tool.

^ a drunken tool... lol

^^ hahaa.. lol o god i said im amazed by your beauty i would post the whole message but too emberrassed

you have to post it now

You have to post the message or post a pic of her... if not, you will be banned from the lounge (forum rules)

You have to post the message or post a pic of her... if not, you will be banned from the lounge (forum rules)
    this is correct. And being staff here i will have to enforce the rules

I have a picture of myself as my avatar, gixx has his wife's ass... it's only fair bro

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I don't mind sending embarrassing facebook messages. I mind having to read them the next morning.

jpowell is offline Banned
    lol nothing like a good ole Facebook holler. i used Facebook a couple time to my advantage. but now them girls b picking and choosing. but post the message and picture.

i dont know about posting a pic of her since shes such a good girl and it would be kinda wierd and more awkward if somehow she sees this post or some1 she knows.. but srs shes the very cute model type not the sexy cleavage showin type girl soo..

how bout this ill post a pic as soon as i get an answer to her goin out with me weather its a yes or no and il ask her tonight!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I'm in my avatar. That's me and Haz.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Yeah...i found a recent pic of me too....with a Suit on. Thats me in the suit!

jpowell is offline Banned
    this is me after i got rid of all my bull shit fat.

Brohim is offline Senior Member

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin
    ^^ hahaa.. lol o god i said im amazed by your beauty i would post the whole message but too emberrassed
    How old are u?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Send another message and say you were wasted. Then something along the lines of you always wanting to tell her that but you guess it took a lot of alcohol to finally get it out. Then say obviously you would of worded it differently if you werent drunk but the overall idea is there

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    late last night i got pretty wasted, it was my boys bday party but anyways when i got home i facebooked a girl that i REALLY like( we went to middle school together and live in the same neighborhood but i dont know her too well) i have kinda been talkin to her and she did say she had a crush on me in middle school but anyways i wrote " stuff like you are soo beautiful ,your smile is amazing, you should be a model bla bla bla stuff i really kinda went overboard, lol i dont even want to log onto facebook.. pretty sure tho she mite no i was drunk just from the message. aaah dont no what to do.. and also sumhow i pissed my grandpa off but i cant remember what i did.. drinking is bad....
    Last edited by C-BuZz; 03-04-2012 at 06:12 AM.

supersize me is offline Associate Member

Fastforward to :40 and start singing this to her.

DanB is offline Banned
    Facebook is evil, I shall ban it someday . . . . .

awms is offline Senior Member
    Dont make excuses for what you did or you will look like a pus#y! just msg her saying "Hey I was really drunk last night and I think I might have sent you a really over the top msg about what a great girl you are haha" "Well thats not the way I was going to tell you or but since its out there lets hang out some time this week" If she seems weird and treat you like a rapist stocker by saying something like "Im to busy" or "that was to much for me" then say "w.e it was not the ideal way to tell someone how you feel but I dont regret it...I dont regret anything in life it all happens for a reason, but since you are busy Il let you go, see ya"

Just dont make it a big deal or it will be...make fun of your self and of her and have fun with it! dont be a weak beta pus%y, be the alpha male and she will atleast respect your enouph to let you explain....I mean really you sounded a littler sotckerish but how can someone get mad at you for expressing your feelings when you were drunk? especially when you already know her well and she should know by now your a good guy...if she blows you off because of this then ditch her ass....there are millions of women out there.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I dont know what kind of girl she is or how well you know her but if you really want to make her laugh then ask her to hang out and when you meet up with her wear some of those creepy rapist glasses....when she says "why are you wearing those" say something like "well I thought I would go with it...I sent you a creepy stocker msg on facebook and you responded well to it...I even got a date out of it! so I figured I would embrace the fact that your into sotckers and just go all out!" then laugh lol it will break the ice!

Thread Information