Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

Child Custody document...

Group,

I have a buddy who has a daughter from a previous relationship. His ex is constantly turning him down for visitation so he hired an attorney and is suing for a 50/50 custody arrangement. Last week he received a letter from the ex's attorney and there are questions regarding his former/current usage of anabolic steroids .

His attorney asked him point blank and was honest with him. His attorney told him to stop immediately unless he has a prescription from a doctor.

1. Can he be expecting a lab order from the judge to get tested?

2. If the ex-girlfriend gave him injections while they lived together, isn't she just as guilty for knowing about it and injecting him?

3. Is he self incriminating if he admits to steroid usage?

4. Does he run the risk of loosing all visitation because of his steroid usage?

If you have been in his shoes or have advice...I'd appreciate it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    those are all questions he needs to ask his lawyer
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just stop and make sure his test levels are in the normal range...

I went thru a divorce and figured the ex was going to go there, but she didn't plus at that time I had a script for and I didn't care if it got brought up...

Hope all ends well for your friend!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    eeeeew messey divorces scare me ...
    ruff spot
    hope his attorney can help him do whats best for him and his kiddo

i would also google the eff out those questions in my state if it was me

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    been there done that, Deny, Deny, Deny is the ONLY way. yes stop, make sure he is clean and Deny 100% say it's BS. Honesty is NOT the best policy in these cases. Women will use anything/everything against you and if you admit to anything then they start in with the lies and no one will believe his is innocent. Tell him to expect to be accused of being a sexual predator or molesting his kid at some point. This is just the beginning. Tell him to ALWAYS watch is back. Never go pick up his kid alone. He needs to have a witness anytime he is around the ex or she will make false claims.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^ can honestly say from personal experiance....X wives can truely show serious claws.
    I never realized how friendly my own divorce was untill I stated dating (and hes a dovch but thats besides the point)...some chix take serious unfair revenge on the X , even if it means at the kids expence... quite sad actualy.

when people let a spouce go they should also let go of the anger and b.s. IMO dump the bvll shit as well as dumoing the X lol

That's where the saying comes from no other fury like a woman scorned.
    1st wife/divorce. Anything and everything brought up, made up and said to make me look bad.
    2nd wife/divorce. Everything went as smooth as pie except for maybe a week. No attorneys. Everything settled before the 90 days waiting period and even adjustments after.
    3rd time is a charm? lol

Again, your buddy needs to protect himself in every possible way. He should NEVER think she wont do this or do that. She is already proving she is capable of anything. I have a couple of buddies that have thanked me after listening to my advice. I know a few people who didnt and will regret it for the rest of their life due to what it cost them.

^ agree..
    also my motto for life ...explore all possible out comes and prepair for the worst 1st~ that way your prepaired, yet pleasently surprized when the best scene plays out

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    fvckin deny that shit all the way.....

NEVER EVER admit to doing anything illegal..... let alone when your kids are involved. He should talk to his lawyer for sure..... find out what the court may or may not do. It may be wise to goto an HRT clinic and get a relatively fast script for TRT..... or come off NOW and hit a pct and wait till this is all over.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ofcoarse.... none of this ever would have been an issue if he hid it from his wife to begin with..... but everyone is too caught up on "morals" and false beliefs that they married a "different" kind of woman. When shit hits the fan.... she'll put herself before YOU every single time.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

^ *rasberriez ta that*

awww come on haz .. if we cant share/trust and have faith in someone we love enough to marry cuz they are our best friend ... whats left?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    ^ *rasberriez ta that*

awww come on haz .. if we cant share/trust and have faith in someone we love enough to marry cuz they are our best friend ... whats left?
    Share EVERYTHING ELSE..... Share your orange juice, share your dinner, share a joint if she's smoking too..... but don't tell her your using a schedualed substance if she's not using them also. Don't tell her how you acquire them..... she doesn't need to know. what she doesn't know wont hurt her in the case of aas.....

Seriously..... ur going to trust a person who is CAPABLE of screwing you over with information like this? Will she? not necessarily..... but what if? If she chooses to..... if she loses that rationality..... if she acts on impulse like sooooo many women do..... then ur up a fvckin creek and even if she regrets tattling..... it's too late.

just sayin.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Share EVERYTHING ELSE..... Share your orange juice, share your dinner, share a joint if she's smoking too..... but don't tell her your using a schedualed substance if she's not using them also. Don't tell her how you acquire them..... she doesn't need to know. what she doesn't know wont hurt her in the case of aas.....

Seriously..... ur going to trust a person who is CAPABLE of screwing you over with information like this? Will she? not necessarily..... but what if? If she chooses to..... if she loses that rationality..... if she acts on impulse like sooooo many women do..... then ur up a fvckin creek and even if she regrets tattling..... it's too late.

just sayin.....

~Haz~
    True and true lol

I still think it boils down to the character we choose to marry though, and by character I mean taking an honest look at how they treat n talk about their X... but I could just be a hopeless romantic :")

gawd knows I put Tiger through the ringer to figure out who he was at his core in different situations before I married him (call it tests or call it charter evaluation lol) but even though I find him dreamy and utterly irresistible, that was no reason for me to see him as my equal or greater or worthy of me and my secrets... my X was a direct result of not going in with my head.

It is possible to find a forever supportive love ~ it does happen
    I can def see where caution would come from but Don’t want to see a possible great gal slip threw someone’s fingers due to deceit or lies cuz those are the things that kill a relationship

I agree with Haz. My wife was an admitted Crack user since age 15. Most of it I had no idea about before marriage; long story.

Although she admitted to using coke/crack, admitted to being gone for days/weeks at a time, basically abandoning her child less than 6 months old 3 separate times before age 2. Proof that she was also addicted to prescription pain meds. All this meant almost nothing but when she tried claiming I was taking aas all eyes turned towards me as if I was the bad guy and had killed someone. I had to go through a physiological test, blood test and more and even after cleared of course it was me the courts looked at as if I had done something wrong and she was given the majority of the custody at first. Women get away with murder (literally) when it comes to kids.

I won in the end but only because the proof was so over whelming. At the beginning I even had letter from her family, father, sister, brother sister in-law saying I was the one who was responsible, non drug user and I should have custody. That mattered very little believe it or not.

Again. Your buddy needs to protect himself. If he told he lawyer he has used before, fire the lawyer and get a new one. Deny, Deny, Deny.

stpete is offline Banned
    I've been through this and the first thing that should have been done is the court to appoint a guardian ad lidum(at least that's what happened to me).Everything else happened after that. My ex tried everything under the sun from me drinking a few on the weekends, to a few websites i have, steroids and even a felony conviction 13 years ago. But none of it was brought up due to what my little girl told the ad lidum.
    Besides, people need cold hard proof. Nobody, especially the courts want to hear anything but absolute truth.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Stop and deny deny deny, no good came come from him being honest. Unless hes ex witch has proof.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

just sayin.....

~Haz~
    i
    Agreee

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I've been through this and the first thing that should have been done is the court to appoint a guardian ad lidum(at least that's what happened to me).Everything else happened after that. My ex tried everything under the sun from me drinking a few on the weekends, to a few websites i have, steroids and even a felony conviction 13 years ago. But none of it was brought up due to what my little girl told the ad lidum.
    Besides, people need cold hard proof. Nobody, especially the courts want to hear anything but absolute truth.
    I agree with the guardian ad lidum although they can be bias at first. We also had them to monitor all the exchanges since she was claiming I was not showing up on time and all that when of course it was her. Things quickly got straightened out after that. 1st exchange I waited 3hrs. (only 15 minutes required to wait) no show. 2nd time I waited 2 hrs, 3rd or 4th time she sent someone else (guy and girl I didnt know) to pick up our daughter. hahahahaha That put the frosting on the cake and the guardian ad lidum was my best friend in court after that. NO I didnt give her to them.

Thread Information