Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Talk about something making you want to RAGE

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Totally uncalled for on his part because of her size and being a girl, BUT I think she did try to provoke it and she did hit/slap him first. Again, not saying it's right but I have been CLOSE to there when a woman has been pushing ever button she can to provoke you and the stats hitting, scratching etc. It's touch but you have to walk away. We only see a small part of what happened and obviously someone set up the camera to get it recorded.

He obviously has some anger issues kicking the TV also. I know I have felt like that but it's cheaper to walk away and go punch a tree or something. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Totally uncalled for on his part because of her size and being a girl, BUT I think she did try to provoke it and she did hit/slap him first. Again, not saying it's right but I have been CLOSE to there when a woman has been pushing ever button she can to provoke you and the stats hitting, scratching etc. It's touch but you have to walk away. We only see a small part of what happened and obviously someone set up the camera to get it recorded.

He obviously has some anger issues kicking the TV also. I know I have felt like that but it's cheaper to walk away and go punch a tree or something. lol
    I been slapped in the face by a chick. I was beyond pissed and a little drunk which only fueled my anger but i still refused to hit her back. She only hit me once and i never put a hand on her. If she tried to hit me a second time i would have grabbed her in order to stop her from hitting me but i couldn't bring myself to hit a women.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been slapped a few times by a chick and I would never do that. Idc if a girl full on punches me, I still wouldn't do that. The guys a piece of shit, and in front of his kids too?

Same here but you have felt the rage/anger and in that moment it ALMOST seems justified but it's not. No such thing as equal rights when it comes to this stuff, you have to walk away. I have been provoked by the best including laughing as I pulled a piece of glass from my knee after a glass was thrown at me and hit my knee. Luckily I looked up just in time to duck as the phone went by my head. I was laughing they whole time. That probably didnt help or me calling her a crack head for being up all night smoking rock. lol

Still you know the whole thing was a setup. She set up the camera so it was uploading to the internet so he couldn't erase it. They were splitting up, he was gathering his stuff and she started taking things (Playstation) he claimed was his. She knew how how to provoke him and obviously tempers were hot because he was moving out. This may have been a one time deal, 1st time and she planned it to help with divorce (Ive seen worse) or he may have been abusive and she needed to get it on tape. We dont know from seeing it one time but either way he SHOULD have walked.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-06-2012 at 07:02 AM.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Just another dumb ass in america, no wonder the whole world hates us.

Blog Entries
    Same here but you have felt the rage/anger and in that moment it ALMOST seems justified but it's not. No such thing as equal rights when it comes to this stuff, you have to walk away. I have been provoked by the best including laughing as I pulled a piece of glass from my knee after a glass was thrown at me and hit my knee. Luckily I looked up just in time to duck as the phone went by my head. I was laughing they whole time. That probably didnt help or me calling her a crack head for being up all night smoking rock. lol

Still you know the whole thing was a setup. She set up the camera so it was uploading to the internet so he couldn't erase it. They were splitting up, he was gathering his stuff and she started taking things (Playstation) he claimed was his. She knew how how to provoke him and obviously tempers were hot because he was moving out. This may have been a one time deal, 1st time and she planned it to help with divorce (Ive seen worse) or he may have been abusive and she needed to get it on tape. We dont know from seeing it one time but either way he SHOULD have walked.
    Not 100% true. I have seen judges favor in the males side. Mostly its not for hitting a girl but grabbing her and throwing her to the ground because she hit him. Judge saying "just because you got the short end of the stick doesn't mean your a victim."

Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibmgto View Post

And with that PLEASE move your ass somewhere else. Lets see, I watched a show on Afghanistan where there are 100s of women if not 1000s who have had Acid thrown in their face because they refused marriage or advances from some guy. A thread earlier about Brazil where it's common practice for husbands to beat, whip, abuse their wife for most any reason and it's generally accepted and if you want I can come up with a few more dozen examples.

The no wonder why people hat the US is a BS statement of the weak minded who are letting outsiders convince YOU that we deserve attacks from foreign countries like what happened on 911. If you believe that you are weak minded and should move to someplace more appealing.

The whole world does not hate us, some are envious of what we have and want to take it at any means. Some hate anyone who is different. Good luck.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    disgusting..

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibmgto
    There is fvcking scumbags like him in every country, every city and every town and village

Yes that includes yours, it also includes mine and everybody else's

You don't know what goes on behind closed doors, for every story you hear about, I gurantee you there is 50 you don't hear about

A fella killed his gf here a couple weeks ago with the child watching what was happening

And to be honest only people I reckon would hate you is Pakistan Iran etc, most people actually would love to visit America and spend a few years there but they can't for whatever reason
    Last edited by DanB; 03-06-2012 at 10:03 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    He said leave the tv on.. there can be only one alpha in a family setting..

she deserved some action, she was pushing his buttons for sure, and i did not read the article..

he has anger issues for sure, do i support his actions.. no, but she was definetly pushing his buttons..

oh and i didn't read this thread before posting either.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That was weird... they both clearly knew the cam was there..
    It makes me wonder if they have a serous history of abusing each other, so they both feel the need to record as they divide stuff cuz they KNOW it will get ugly...and if that’s the case they are both horrible/disgusting cuz they didn’t have the kids with family or daycare while they divide stuff.

No sympathy from me. If you hit ~ expect the same. I call foul if a girl thinks she can beat on anyone just cuz they are bigger and there for shouldn’t hit back. The guy def. should not have hit her either, the punch had some serous strength behind it

They are both provoking and angry and charged and oblivious of the kids here... they equally sVx !

DanB is offline Banned
    I lived in various holiday/party resorts in Spain and Greece and regularly visited the hospital with people or for work etc

You wouldn't believe the amount of girls in there broke up to bits because their bf saw them talking to somebody else at the pool that day then the same fella in the club

I worked security in Greece and it was a regular occurance to see somebody hit their gf in the club, we were told to kick fvck out of them, usually with the gf screaming for us to stop, then the police will come, arrest them and finish the job we started

I know they are far from only places it happens but I couldn't believe how common it was, and worst thing is that 99% of time the girl goes back, sometimes she will visit him in hospital and reason he was put in hospital in first place was for hitting her, I just don't understand that bit at all

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and yet another reason people should have a license to have children, having kids too young is messed up.. happens, and free vasectomies for all men..

the male birth control pill can't get here soon enough..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/...-soon-reality/
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    and yet another reason people should have a license to have children, having kids too young is messed up.. happens, and free vasectomies for all men..

the male birth control pill can't get here soon enough..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/...-soon-reality/
    ^ rite!? thank you lol, I have felt that way for yeeeeaaaars lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    That was weird... they both clearly knew the cam was there..
    It makes me wonder if they have a serous history of abusing each other, so they both feel the need to record as they divide stuff cuz they KNOW it will get ugly...and if that’s the case they are both horrible/disgusting cuz they didn’t have the kids with family or daycare while they divide stuff.

No sympathy from me. If you hit ~ expect the same.
    I call foul if a girl thinks she can beat on anyone just cuz they are bigger and there for shouldn’t hit back. The guy def. should not have hit her either, the punch had some serous strength behind it

They are both provoking and angry and charged and oblivious of the kids here... they equally sVx !
    i dont agree, i've been hit by a girl im in a relationship with before. Its not like it really hurts. I dont need to try and knock her out to protect myself. I can grab her wrist to stop her easily or walk away.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dammit!!! I can't watch that shit!! People fight about stuff all the time but that was uncalled for, what a fvckin *****, she might have been pushing his buttons but that little tap she gave him was not a "punch"...........if he's confused I would gladly demonstrate the difference for him!! Christ, I've been hassled by total strangers worse than that, he's a little boy throwing a fit.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

i dont agree, i've been hit by a girl im in a relationship with before. Its not like it really hurts. I dont need to try and knock her out to protect myself. I can grab her wrist to stop her easily or walk away.
    Exactely, I've been hit, plates thrown etc etc just grab her and thrown her out front door,problem solved

Obviously won't work if you aren't home, point is that unless she coming at me with a knife I can never justify hitting her

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    And with that PLEASE move your ass somewhere else. Lets see, I watched a show on Afghanistan where there are 100s of women if not 1000s who have had Acid thrown in their face because they refused marriage or advances from some guy. A thread earlier about Brazil where it's common practice for husbands to beat, whip, abuse their wife for most any reason and it's generally accepted and if you want I can come up with a few more dozen examples.

The no wonder why people hat the US is a BS statement of the weak minded who are letting outsiders convince YOU that we deserve attacks from foreign countries like what happened on 911. If you believe that you are weak minded and should move to someplace more appealing.

The whole world does not hate us, some are envious of what we have and want to take it at any means. Some hate anyone who is different. Good luck.
    ^This. I've never understood the "no wonder the world hates us" statement.

not saying its rite for a girl to get hit by a man... just that if a person does something they should expect it in return. noone has the rite expect to be free to beat on another with a free pass...and if they did I would consider it mental/emotional abuse to the receiver after a while.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

this^

I've had some crazy b*tches throughout my days, especially college days.. Been smacked, punched, slapped, shit thrown at my head.. All of those times, I never once even considered hitting them back. I've restrained a few girls by the wrists or a bear hug manuever, but only to stop the blows. I could never even imagine layin a girl out.. what a bitch move.. and as gixx said, even face shots don't hurt that bad from girls..

On the flipside, if I had some huge bitch I didn't know that weighed more than myself blastin me repeatedly, I may consider throwin the hands, but luckily thats never happened...

Razor is offline Banned
    That might have been setup...why would they be recording that at that particular time during a breakup?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Funny story.....

So Bronzer is bouncing one night and this girl is outa control..... (i believe he posted about this) - she was clearly on drugs..... seemed like pcp they said. Anyways..... she hits him - he doesn't hit her back. She hits him again..... he doesn't hit her back. She hits him AGAIN..... he turns tot he guy shes with and says "she hits me one more time - i'm hittin YOU" ahahahaha

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He hits like a bitch she didnt even go backwards.

Razor is offline Banned
    That whole thing was a set up for 30 seconds of fame on the internet
    Last edited by Razor; 03-06-2012 at 01:39 PM.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    who wants that fame?

stupid fvking people

I considered the staged aspect of it but I can't see how, if it was setup, they would allow their children to witness it.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    pretty sad to be honest. i feel bad for the kids. i watched my mom jump on my dads back and hit him in the back of the head 5 times when i was younger. lucky for her he ripped the door off the wall instead of her head

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I am beyond enraged... why would she even TOUCH his electronics???

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    lucky kids reminds me of my childhood o those were the days

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN
    who wants that fame?

stupid fvking people
    Yea like the kid that was not in the balloon that the parents lied about that was nation news
    Last edited by Razor; 03-06-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Yea like the kid that was not in the balloon that the parents lied about that was nation news
    Hahaha. I'd forgotten about that. Wasn't he hiding inside his house eating candy? At least those people were creative with their hoax.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    That shit turns my stomach at age 26. I cant imagine the emotions the kids are going through.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I feel bad for the kids not the mom....she provoke the guy and although I dont thinks its ok to hit a women (or anyone) I think that she was trying to get him to do it and she wanted the kids there.....why eles would she have a cam on in the room and have her kids sitting there? Poor kids are going to have some serious issues!

Razor is offline Banned
    This was set up why are y'all in arms about it.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    I am beyond enraged... why would she even TOUCH his electronics???
    ^^^^Lmfao!!!!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife can be a real piece of work some days, we have young kids and when shit goes south, I don't even argue or yell front of the kidsill just leave and send stinging texts!! Lol.I have never and will never hit a woman......but have wanted to.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i feel for the kids. iv had gfs try and get me to hit them, iv had a girl stab me, put a cig out on my shoulder and my sister stuck me with a dirty needle once. my one xgf will swear up and down that iv punched her beforebut from the bits and pieces i can remember i never did but i wouldnt be shocked if i did because she loiked to get me mad and fvck with me, But i dont feel sorry for the girl in the vid at all, she punched him. It may not have done much but she acts suprized and says"omg you hit me" when he"punched" her. two wrongs dont make a right but wtf is he suppose to do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    i feel for the kids. iv had gfs try and get me to hit them, iv had a girl stab me, put a cig out on my shoulder and my sister stuck me with a dirty needle once. my one xgf will swear up and down that iv punched her beforebut from the bits and pieces i can remember i never did but i wouldnt be shocked if i did because she loiked to get me mad and fvck with me, But i dont feel sorry for the girl in the vid at all, she punched him. It may not have done much but she acts suprized and says"omg you hit me" when he"punched" her. two wrongs dont make a right but wtf is he suppose to do?
    I am sorry but if a girl stuck me with a dirty needle, even my sister I would Mike Tyson her @$$.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    lol my sister is the skum of the earth. I didnt punch her but i picked her up and threw her. Thats what you get for trying to help a junkie who doesnt want help. Iv since washed my hands clean of her useless life. My dads no better but he has ALS and she lives with him as they both go through 5g a moth sitting around doing drugs. Hes got less then a year left to live so i stop by to see him from time to time as they live 6min from my house. The world will be a better place when they are both dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information