Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Neighborhood parking.....rant if you will

Cant figure out why if you are visiting someone you would park your car in front of another house? I mean with plenty of parking in front of the intended house ofcourse...just cant figure

i mean i see it with ppl visiting neighbors but then theres a house for sale next door but they park in front of MY house then walk over?????????? dont get it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont get the big deal its the street. people are supposed to park in it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I hate when ppl steal my fvckin parking spot. I live in a condo and we don't have assigned parking, but common sense will tell u not to park in someone elses spot.
    I'm a creature of habit. I've parked in the same spot everyday for over 2 yrs. I take good care of my car and don't need some fvckin assclown parking next to me and hitting my car with their door, black shows everything!
    Anyhow, I park in a spot along a curb n my gf parks next to me. On occasion neighbors take my spot, which pisses me off, but they FOB n old so I let it slide. What pisses me off is when someone nearby has a party n those motherfvckers steal my spot! There are 2 rows, one for ppl who live there, one for visitors..

Solution: I've started loosening the valve stems of assholes who park in my spot now. In my younger days I woulda flipped on repeat offenders n beat some ass n fvcked up their car, but now I've settled down n just let their tires deflate instead of slashing them.

So a note to spot stealers.. Have some g*ddamn respect for other ppl's shit.

rant over...

I feel much better now

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ If I knew it pissed you off when I parked in a certain spot that wasn't designated to anyone specifically...... I'd do everything I could to make sure I got into that spot whether it be to wait for you to leave and run out and park there and then not move my car for a week..... IDC lol. If my tires were flat on 2 occasions I'd watch the next time and eventually catch you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I hate when ppl steal my fvckin parking spot. I live in a condo and we don't have assigned parking, but common sense will tell u not to park in someone elses spot.
    I'm a creature of habit. I've parked in the same spot everyday for over 2 yrs. I take good care of my car and don't need some fvckin assclown parking next to me and hitting my car with their door, black shows everything!
    Anyhow, I park in a spot along a curb n my gf parks next to me. On occasion neighbors take my spot, which pisses me off, but they FOB n old so I let it slide. What pisses me off is when someone nearby has a party n those motherfvckers steal my spot! There are 2 rows, one for ppl who live there, one for visitors..

Solution: I've started loosening the valve stems of assholes who park in my spot now. In my younger days I woulda flipped on repeat offenders n beat some ass n fvcked up their car, but now I've settled down n just let their tires deflate instead of slashing them.

So a note to spot stealers.. Have some g*ddamn respect for other ppl's shit.

rant over...

I feel much better now
    So they arent assigned spots but its yuor cause you say its yours. If i saw you fvck with my car cause i parked in a spot that im aloud to fvcking your car up would be the least of your worries

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    ^^^^ If I knew it pissed you off when I parked in a certain spot that wasn't designated to anyone specifically...... I'd do everything I could to make sure I got into that spot whether it be to wait for you to leave and run out and park there and then not move my car for a week..... IDC lol. If my tires were flat on 2 occasions I'd watch the next time and eventually catch you.....

~Haz~
    hahaha if you watched to see me pull out so you could take it.. I'd laugh.. I think that'd be pretty funny...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

So they arent assigned spots but its yuor cause you say its yours. If i saw you fvck with my car cause i parked in a spot that im aloud to fvcking your car up would be the least of your worries
    Well technically the visitors are not allowed to park in the first row.. says it right in the association bylaws..

Never said anything about worrying about ppl messin with my car

hahaha if you watched to see me pull out so you could take it.. I'd laugh.. I think that'd be pretty funny...

I'm only a prick when I need to be.... and generally I wouldn't let little things bother me like that. All it would take tho..... is if you said something to me about parking in that spot or if someone told me you were pissed at me for it..... forget it. It's game on then.....

I'm kind of a child when push comes to shove and I've always cut my own nose off to spite my face LOL.

really should work on changing that.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Well technically the visitors are not allowed to park in the first row.. says it right in the association bylaws..

Never said anything about worrying about ppl messin with my car
    then yea visitors shouldnt park there then but if its someone else that lives there its a free spot
    well you said you dont want people parking next to it

I'm only a prick when I need to be.... and generally I wouldn't let little things bother me like that. All it would take tho..... is if you said something to me about parking in that spot or if someone told me you were pissed at me for it..... forget it. It's game on then.....

I'm kind of a child when push comes to shove and I've always cut my own nose off to spite my face LOL.

really should work on changing that.....

~Haz~
    I'm pretty much the same.. very few things bother me, but this minor thing drives me nuts. I've asked the neighbors nicely to have their guests not park there when they have people over. When they do it anyway, repeatedly, I take it as a sign of disrespect.

I'm not saying I mess with every car that parks there, but after 2-3 times in a short period of time, I begin to get pissed.

^^^^ yessssss

If it's marked for tenants then guests shouldn't be there. Call the office and report em..... a few complexes I've been to have signs that say they can be towed. I'd report the cars everytime until one eventually gets towed. That's enough to piss anyone off.... ur car is gone, another car is in the spot, then they have to locate the car, then pay to get it out hahaha

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

then yea visitors shouldnt park there then but if its someone else that lives there its a free spot
    well you said you dont want people parking next to it
    I should have been more clear in my original post. I don't mind if my neighbors park there on occasion, most of them are pretty good about parking in front of their own condo. It's when neighboring places have parties n 20 cars fill up all the close spots, or when someones friends comes over all the time n takes it when theres plenty of other open spots.

I don't mind people parking next to me, as long as they park decently. The spot is large n I park close to the curb so there is plenty of room.
    Now when someone parks like an ass, then ya I get mad sometimes.

It never used to bother me until I got a newer car and began to notice new door dings regularly.

If people had respect for others property I wouldn't care where anyone parked.

i wish i was close i would come over with blue paint and mark your spot handicap

^^^^ yessssss

If it's marked for tenants then guests shouldn't be there. Call the office and report em..... a few complexes I've been to have signs that say they can be towed. I'd report the cars everytime until one eventually gets towed. That's enough to piss anyone off.... ur car is gone, another car is in the spot, then they have to locate the car, then pay to get it out hahaha

~Haz~
    The lady that runs it is worthless. I've mentioned it to her multiple times with no results.

haha Towing is not a bad idea.. There are no signs posted, but it is a rule of the assosciaton, all residents know it, it was part of the contract. It's one of those things where we'll get newsletters recognizing it as a problem but no action is ever taken.

^^^^ LMFAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

The lady that runs it is worthless. I've mentioned it to her multiple times with no results.

haha Towing is not a bad idea.. There are no signs posted, but it is a rule of the assosciaton, all residents know it, it was part of the contract. It's one of those things where we'll get newsletters recognizing it as a problem but no action is ever taken.
    Best way to handle that is to be a thorn in her side. make her job so difficult that she just apeases you to get you out of her hair.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

i wish i was close i would come over with blue paint and mark your spot handicap
    hahaha I almost did that, well close

A guy on the other side is handicapped n so they put in a sign to let ppl know it's his spot. It's not enforceable because it's not legally marked, but still noone will steal it. Thought about gettin one of those for mine.. lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    city life sucks

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a buddy who deals with a parking issue, he lives close to a university in a crowded residential area and some douche nugget parks in front of his house all the time, so just the other night I'm at his house talking with him and he gets up and says I gotta piss, then he walks out into the garage? I had to ask why, he finishes up and says come here and I'll show you, I went out and saw that he had pissed in a cup which he promptly walked to the curb in front of his house and completely covered the windshield with a fresh cup-o-piss, he said it was about the 4th time and he suspected that eventually the guy would park in his own damn area instead of in front of his house, may not be the best way but I suppose it will be effective.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing I hate is my neighbor has too much junk so he parks his truck so that it extends a good 5 feet in front of my property line along the street. Not that I currently need the parking space, but he also blocks our fire hydrant. The thing that makes me angry about it is that he has sooooooooo much crap just sitting, like a trailer, a travel trailer 3 vehicles, and it looks like garbage with all that junk crammed in a small space, and it carrys over into in front of my house and makes it look bad. Its a theme of the street though with everyone having too much junk in front of their houses, so I really don't want to be a part of it. but not sure how to handle it.

hahaha pretty comical.. wonder if it smells like piss when he turns on the air...

When I was in college we had a similar problem with a dodge neon. We had very limited parking on campus n this guy repeatedly parked in our spots. So one day a few buddies n I picked up his car n turned it sideways in the spot. Didn't do any damage or anything but was pretty funny. The guy musta thought "wtf happened?!". After that day we never saw the car again.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE
    One thing I hate is my neighbor has too much junk so he parks his truck so that it extends a good 5 feet in front of my property line along the street. Not that I currently need the parking space, but he also blocks our fire hydrant. The thing that makes me angry about it is that he has sooooooooo much crap just sitting, like a trailer, a travel trailer 3 vehicles, and it looks like garbage with all that junk crammed in a small space, and it carrys over into in front of my house and makes it look bad. Its a theme of the street though with everyone having too much junk in front of their houses, so I really don't want to be a part of it. but not sure how to handle it.
    call the cops.. they'll ticket n tow him for blocking the fire hydrant.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    call the cops.. they'll ticket n tow him for blocking the fire hydrant.
    and then what when he parks directly in front of my my house to avoid the hydrant?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    Cant figure out why if you are visiting someone you would park your car in front of another house? I mean with plenty of parking in front of the intended house ofcourse...just cant figure

i mean i see it with ppl visiting neighbors but then theres a house for sale next door but they park in front of MY house then walk over?????????? dont get it
    Im gonna come visit your neighbors house and park in front of your driveway

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    and then what when he parks directly in front of my my house to avoid the hydrant?
    then the fire department can use the hydrant if needed

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

and i bet they parked on your grass to them ****ers

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    I have a buddy who deals with a parking issue, he lives close to a university in a crowded residential area and some douche nugget parks in front of his house all the time, so just the other night I'm at his house talking with him and he gets up and says I gotta piss, then he walks out into the garage? I had to ask why, he finishes up and says come here and I'll show you, I went out and saw that he had pissed in a cup which he promptly walked to the curb in front of his house and completely covered the windshield with a fresh cup-o-piss, he said it was about the 4th time and he suspected that eventually the guy would park in his own damn area instead of in front of his house, may not be the best way but I suppose it will be effective.
    lmfao
    ok now imma finish readin the thread...shocked at all the replies

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Im gonna come visit your neighbors house and park in front of your driveway
    are u saying it makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    and i bet they parked on your grass to them ****ers
    i could care less about the grass or the street JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why you would park FOR ONE, FURTHER AWAY! and TWO, IN FRONT OF SOMEBODY ELSES ****ING HOUSE!!!!!!!!! dont understadn gixxer's first post...so, its a street, what does that mean...is it like a city thing, that must be it..i forgot to ask in my op if it was a city thing or a northern thing (i'm from the south and never in the heart of the city)..

love the piss idea...actually might mow my yard right after they park and make sure pebbles gently cascade across their fvking stupid ass car

just dont get it

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Fk that im going to come to yous houses and shit in your toilet and not flush

^^LMAO. Better get back on that AI man.

Anyone comes in my house will have their face shoved in the toilet

Razor is offline Banned
    are u saying it makes sense?
    No its makes no sense, im just messing with ya, I would hate it too

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    dont get the big deal its the street. people are supposed to park in it.
    Mate,
    There is a certain etiquette and protocoll when parking in neighborhoods. The underlying assumption is that the person having the event should have sufficient parking in front of their own house to accomodate the event. Problem is when they overbook the event. A single instance in and of itself is no big deal. But i live in a fairly wealthy neighborhood, and the people kitty corner from me have their kids, spouses, and cousins living with them as well. between them all, they have 6 cars. two in the back yard, two in the garage, and two in the street. so when people come over, which is often, the single parking space i take on the street is taken.

Sometimes, people just dont' get it. Call it insensetive, obtuse, whatever. But when it becomes a pattern, it demonstrates that they are clearly not looking out for their neighbors, and this is why neighborhood fights start. All they know is...

me me me me me me me

and...
    fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else fvck everyone else

anyways...

---Roman

Gixxer is right..... It's a public road with no spots designated. If it's wrong to park there then call the police department and let them handle it. If it's not illegal to park there then don't complain. If you don't want them parking in that spot then park your car in the street and not in your driveway..... then you'll have plenty of room for guests.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Throw piss on em.

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    funny story about throwing piss on cars when I was younger I learned that in the winter time when it gets cold enough the best way to get revenge was to piss on the doorhandles of peoples cars and it would freeze and most people dont pay attention to it and think its ice they go home eat there food with it on there hands touch there face hug there gf etc etc and they dont even know what you did . I also found that if you take dogshit and wipe it on the back of the doorhandle of there cars 9 times out of ten they will smell it even though they know what it is and then they have to go back inside and wash it off wasting there time.

ahhh the shit we used to do to peoples cars also I learned all of this from an old guy who just liked to fvck with people XD

Quote Originally Posted by jd250 View Post
    throw piss on em.
    love it

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Gixxer is right..... It's a public road with no spots designated. If it's wrong to park there then call the police department and let them handle it. If it's not illegal to park there then don't complain. If you don't want them parking in that spot then park your car in the street and not in your driveway..... then you'll have plenty of room for guests.

~Haz~
    not everything legal or illegal is how we live our lives you know that haz

the part that really bothers me most about it is that it doesnt make any sense

its not like new york or what ever busy street where parking is hard to find....there wont be any cars there ever/the whole day/night..but they intentionally park further away and in front of someone's house/yard

not everything legal or illegal is how we live our lives you know that haz

the part that really bothers me most about it is that it doesnt make any sense

its not like new york or what ever busy street where parking is hard to find....there wont be any cars there ever/the whole day/night..but they intentionally park further away and in front of someone's house/yard
    maybe the are just trying to get some extra exercise and walk farther

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information