Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

...So I got a job as a gay stripper........

So...theres this gay club about 20 mins from me and I was there once with a chick about a year ago. I remember seeing a sign for friday nights having "dancers". I saw some pics of these guys on the wall and they were HARDLY built. Like 12 year olds. So i figured "Screw this, I can do better than that!" So i kept in mind next time i was lean to go inquire.
    Fast forward a year later... im pretty ripped again, and just saw "The Thunder From Down Under"(australian male reveiw non gay) at a local nightclub. I only went there cuz i figured there'd be lots of horny women there. (I got two numbers...eh). Anyway, the day after I messaged like ten chicks on facebook who went to the show. See,There was a facebook add and chicks who went commented after they bought their tickets.
    SO...I pretended to be one of the "back ups" for the MC, and changed my facebook hometown to Darwin Australia. I asked how they liked the show and such. 3 responded. One was a fat woman who says she'll suck me.(married) The other was a college girl who said she was disapointed "we" didnt show full frontal male nudity,lol. The other was a cute thick little blond. I didn't get around to the college girl yet, but i did meet up with the blond.
    It was a friday, and i wanted to go check out the gay club to see if i could get a job with the gay dancer boys at the gay club that i hadn't been to in a year. That morning the thick blond chick texted me and wanted to hang out. I figured since she likes to go out, i'd just meet her at the gay club, kill two birds with one stone. And since she already thinks im a stripper, it's completely natural that i'd be at a club inquiring about a "job". So..i brushed up on my aussie accent and went out.
    My accent was spot on! Within ten minutes i was tongue kissing her and talking about sex.
    After a little while the gay boys showed up and i asked the head fruitcake if they were looking for a new guy. They said they were...and then of course he immediately asks "So you, gay? straight? bi?" I looked over at the girl i was with thinking "Can't you tell im trying to **** this blond chick?". But i said "Oh..im straight, mate...is that okay? I mean...i'm cool, i can entertain men". He was like "Yeah that's cool" and laughed. So, much to the surprize of the gay men in the club seeing me kiss this cute blond all night....i stripped off my shirt, my pants..and started skipping around in my boxer briefs...ripping off every chippandales dance move i ever watched on youtube.
    Within 30 seconds i had 4 fags hovering around me shuving dollar bills in my in my undiess. I even humped a few for extra tips, screw it. The manager guy was like "Hey your in!" And then had me sign the paperwork. We hung out for a bit, and this bisexual fag kept trying to talk us into having sex with him. So we facebooked him to shut him up so he'd go away. He was an okay guy, little annpying tho.
    Then I went and fvcked the thick blond girl at a hotel. I still live at home so i told her I was separated from my wife but still living with her,(thats my new excuse going to their place or getting hotels) that's why we had to get a hotel. Her place was pretty far from the club and i didnt want to give her that much time to "think" about what she was doing. So I demoloshed all her holes, she was cool. Then i decided since i probably run into someone i know when im out with her sometime so i figured i'd better come clean about the australian thing, and might as well about the married thing. Normally i wouldnt have done such an honest thing but if she got pissed finding out a different way, she might tell that bisexual guy im not aussie, and he might tell the gay dancer guys im not, since he's tight with all them....so it was purely political.
    So next time i saw her I went over with flowers(look, i dont do that shit but it's political okay!) I told her i had something to tell her. I said *still in accent* "Ya know that thing about me being separated?"
    She says "...oh...you're not separated are you.."
    I said "No....because I'm not married.....never was" Then she got a really confused look on her face. So i explained. She took it well. Then i said "Theres something else..."
    She says "Okay...go ahead".... and i said "I'm not australian*in accent*...and I talk like this*no accent*" Again she was confused, but took it damn well. I told her some bullshit about how i used to be a method actor and i just still love playing a role, but i could never lie to her indefinetly...because we had such a "connection". Which did kinda make sense because gave her "lovemaking sex", ya know? Anyway...she was cool with it!
    So, fastforward a couple weeks, was my first gay stripping gig. We were in the upstairs part which is more of a bar, and we dance on the bar...kinda like "Coyote Ugly". Anyway, it was the bartenders birthday and he likes cowboys, so we had cowboy garb on, even tho most of the time these guys don't "theme" themselves, they just dance gay in their gay skimpy undies. But i liked the themed cowboy gig..plus its more fun to take something off then to just come out mostly naked from the start. I told the DJ it would be cool if we came out to "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" so we did lol!
    Now, even though its a gay bar/club, there's still some straight chicks, which is the main reason I wanted this job, not the money. And i gotta say...women are ALOT more aggressive then the guys in this place. Some of the guys are VERY shy and withdrawn. But the few chicks that were there forget it. Here i came out, i was gonna do some burlesque..a little tease...i had a routine kinda in my head....and this one chick stands up and is like "COME ON STRIPPER, TAKE IT OFF!!" And starts tugging my shirt off! So much for a routine, right down to business here lol. So i had her and the other two women grab my package and see if they'd make me hard(which they did). The one girl who was there with her gay guy friend was like "Aww, he's letting me play with his wee wee!". Then the one married chick was putting dollars in my g-string and she would go UNDER the g-string and TOUCH IT. Then i took her friends hand and let her touch it too and she gave me a 10$ tip!
    THEN later in the night a SMOKIN' female stripper came in with her gay guy friend, and SHE tipped ME! HPW BIG IS MY EGO NOW! Hot strippers tipping ME! I will never tip another female stripper again....I'M ACENDED BEYOND IT HAHAHAHAH.
    Overall i made $54 in tips and 50 flat fee, so i made $104 in 2hrs and 20 mins.

Oh and guys....don't let your women go see male strippers because they touch our penises. Don't believe the "Oh it's just a good time with the girls, blah blah blah"
    Cuz if im doing this at a GAY club, with THREE women showing up, and ALL three touch and fondled...can you imagine what happens at HIGHER LEVEL male strip clubs with HOTTER more muscular men?(im really nothing that special), and shiit ton more women? Forget it! You must forbid them. Cuz aggressive strippers like me take the girls hand and put it there....but then they keep it there, so..

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Come back in two weeks and lets us know how bad it hurt. The butt sex that's is.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    You went to a gay bar and banged a fat blond chick, and now you're a gay stripper... triple fail

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know what I like about that story.....nothing....it was stupid, I think you read that in penthouse forum or some such. Just say no!

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    April fools

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    well besides all the other ramblings in your post lol the part about ladyz (congrats) the part about the strip clubs or shows is 100% true... our strip clubs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different from the quite drooling of the guy strip shows...we get on stage with the strippers, get tossed around in different "mock" positions by them, everyone is touched by anyone any were everyone loves it and gigglez, we scream obsenities, laughing hystericly and make the dancers "find" were we put the tips lmao...we are like ANIMALS !!!

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    well besides all the other ramblings in your post lol the part about ladyz (congrats) the part about the strip clubs or shows is 100% true... our strip clubs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different from the quite drooling of the guy strip shows...we get on stage with the strippers, get tossed around in different "mock" positions by them, everyone is touched by anyone any were everyone loves it and gigglez, we scream obsenities, laughing hystericly and make the dancers "find" were we put the tips lmao...we are like ANIMALS !!!
    lol Perhaps I need to rethink my career choice.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and the gay boys tip way more then the cubbies..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

its so true. This is going to be very addicting. It's gonna be hard when im 50 and too old to strip and have to revert back to cold street pick up and club pick up to get women. I mean, i just talk so dirty to these girls. However, i feel its overal helping my game. For instance, i was in the food store a few days ago and told this chick i wanted to fvck the shiit out her. She didnt even get upset, and i got her number. The job is helping me to see that women are horny sex animals, which i know, but when you experience it first hand in this environement you believe it on another level. I think when you talk dirty to a chick in public(so long as not to many ppl are around) and you are fully self assured about it like its the most normal thing...i think they eventually will go along with it.
    This experience is also making me very strict if a girl doesnt at least go to third base or hand job on the first date, she's done. Cuz if chicks are out there like that grabbing strangers weeners, then there is no reason i, or any man, should have to wait that long for anything.

the way to work a 1st date is take her to the local gas station and get her a moon pie and an RC cola, to set the standards right..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    its so true. This is going to be very addicting. It's gonna be hard when im 50 and too old to strip and have to revert back to cold street pick up and club pick up to get women. I mean, i just talk so dirty to these girls. However, i feel its overal helping my game. For instance, i was in the food store a few days ago and told this chick i wanted to fvck the shiit out her. She didnt even get upset, and i got her number. The job is helping me to see that women are horny sex animals, which i know, but when you experience it first hand in this environement you believe it on another level. I think when you talk dirty to a chick in public(so long as not to many ppl are around) and you are fully self assured about it like its the most normal thing...i think they eventually will go along with it.
    This experience is also making me very strict if a girl doesnt at least go to third base or hand job on the first date, she's done. Cuz if chicks are out there like that grabbing strangers weeners, then there is no reason i, or any man, should have to wait that long for anything.
    UMMM WHERE THE EFF DO YOU GUYZ LIVE? I swear half the guys on this site is based on a different planet, what low class "girls" tolerate that from an utter stranger?? Never mind give that type of guy her friggan number??
    man o man if you walked up to me (even when I was in my 20's) and spouted off that garbage to me or any lady Im friends with, I would have given you a look that would make you question your very existence being relevant ...and then in a polite soft condescendingly voice I would announce to the other customers what you as a stranger just approached me with for an offer and state that I will respectfully decline your elegant offer for I am not retarded or psychotic, but Im sure any lady here would be sufficient for "this" type of fellow, so hes all yours ladyz

gawd
    Attachment 121561 this is solidified!

lately i usually just do starbucks..half the time they buy their own coffee. Then after we're done i walk them out near my car. Ikiss them, if they pull away, i go again till they break down. Then i open my car door and try to get them to sit inside with me. It takes some coercing, eventually they break down. I kiss them for a minute and then pull down my pants before they have time to react. I try to at least get their hand on my wang if not their lips. This is my new first date model. Ive done it four times. I plan on doing all my future dates like this

lately i usually just do starbucks..half the time they buy their own coffee. Then after we're done i walk them out near my car. Ikiss them, if they pull away, i go again till they break down. Then i open my car door and try to get them to sit inside with me. It takes some coercing, eventually they break down. I kiss them for a minute and then pull down my pants before they have time to react. I try to at least get their hand on my wang if not their lips. This is my new first date model. Ive done it four times. I plan on doing all my future dates like this
    oh ok sorry... lol i thought this was a real-ish thread ~ not a bvllsh!t one...my bad

UMMM WHERE THE EFF DO YOU GUYZ LIVE? I swear half the guys on this site is based on a different planet, what low class "girls" tolerate that from an utter stranger?? Never mind give that type of guy her friggan number??
    man o man if you walked up to me (even when I was in my 20's) and spouted off that garbage to me or any lady Im friends with, I would have given you a look that would make you question your very existence being relevant ...and then in a polite soft condescendingly voice I would announce to the other customers what you as a stranger just approached me with for an offer and state that I will respectfully decline your elegant offer for I am not retarded or psychotic, but Im sure any lady here would be sufficient for "this" type of fellow, so hes all yours ladyz

gawd
    UMMMM probably the same type of girls who go to male strip clubs and play with their junk! Ya know...."ANIMALS"

Why is it "low class" for a girl to not respond negatively to me saying that " i want to fvck you" but it's perfectly fine for her to go to a male strip show, grab his junk and "scream obsceneties"?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hopefully, April fools because as said it's a full fail night including the tip money. Even if I was gay or Bi I would be pissed only making $50 + wages. All the girls I have known in the business anything less than $200 tips a night is a BAD night and that was 15+ years ago. Hell I got paid $100 just for sitting and watching to make sure nothing happened the girls didn't want to at private parties and the girls would not go unless they had $300 guaranteed up front before tips.

My personal feelings (April Fools besides) if you strip at a gay bar or dance, grind on guys that makes you Bi at least. Not that there is anything wrong with that just I dont see how you could say you are straight.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hopefully, April fools because as said it's a full fail night including the tip money. Even if I was gay or Bi I would be pissed only making $50 + wages. All the girls I have known in the business anything less than $200 tips a night is a BAD night and that was 15+ years ago. Hell I got paid $100 just for sitting and watching to make sure nothing happened the girls didn't want to at private parties and the girls would not go unless they had $300 guaranteed up front before tips.

My personal feelings (April Fools besides) if you strip at a gay bar or dance, grind on guys that makes you Bi at least. Not that there is anything wrong with that just I dont see how you could say you are straight.
    Well, my endocrinaologist is a man....and he touches my balls once a year to make sure they aren't shriveling from the TRT...i guess a better tell him he's gay. Or ya know what....now that you mention it.....my dads Dr. is a man and i remember my dad telling me he shuvs his finger up his ass to check his prostate....i guess he's gay. Ya know what my friends dad is a doc and does prostate checks too...i guess he's gay. In fact, my one friend just graduated med school...and i think he said he penetrated mens asses with his finger. We were joking about that with him the other day....but its no joke....he's a flamer. Damn...alota fruitcakes in the medical feild.

I dont take it very serious. It's like Sasha Baron Cohen in Borat or Bruno....he does ALOT of gayish stuff...but it's all in jest. That's hw it is for me...its like a big joke to me with the men. And the whole reason i went for this job is cuz i know im gonna score with the women that show up there.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have given you a look that would make you question your very existence being relevant ...and then in a polite soft condescendingly voice I would announce to the other customers what you as a stranger just approached me with for an offer and state that I will respectfully decline your elegant offer for I am not retarded or psychotic, but Im sure any lady here would be sufficient for "this" type of fellow, so hes all yours ladyz

gawd
    OH no....a "look"? Jee, i've never gotten one of those before. A girl like you'd be putty in my hands. I've had women on the verge of cursing me out(some do) and i still just sit there with a smirk on my face.
    A "look", i'd expect at least a look. and some soft spoken condescending words? Aint you at least gonna raise your voice a little? Oh wait, wait...i'm not worth the energy.. right? Gotcha, gotcha, lol. Does that really send men with their tail between their legs? I'm starting to believe what they say about too much estrogen in the water system.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The bullshitometer is pegged.

haha this thread is so pointless. Also i noticed you consistently used words like "fag" and "fruitcake" yet you say you are a "gay stripper" who "even humped a few [guys]" I'm thinking someone is hiding something and wants us to know about it, just doesn't want to say it outright. Don't worry brah we can read between the lines.

Well, my endocrinaologist is a man....and he touches my balls once a year to make sure they aren't shriveling from the TRT...i guess a better tell him he's gay. Or ya know what....now that you mention it.....my dads Dr. is a man and i remember my dad telling me he shuvs his finger up his ass to check his prostate....i guess he's gay. Ya know what my friends dad is a doc and does prostate checks too...i guess he's gay. In fact, my one friend just graduated med school...and i think he said he penetrated mens asses with his finger. We were joking about that with him the other day....but its no joke....he's a flamer. Damn...alota fruitcakes in the medical feild.

I dont take it very serious. It's like Sasha Baron Cohen in Borat or Bruno....he does ALOT of gayish stuff...but it's all in jest. That's hw it is for me...its like a big joke to me with the men. And the whole reason i went for this job is cuz i know im gonna score with the women that show up there.

Your right, if he is also giving you a reach around or a big wet kiss while examining you or you are grinding your ass into his finger during the exam. Of course there are exceptions especially in professions where there is no choice but you CHOOSE to entertain men in a sexual way, not in a medical professional way. BIG difference.

BTW, my endo has NEVER checked my balls so maybe yours really is gay but my female PC does. lol
    Well there you go in regards to you gay friend who is in med school, explains a lot. Does he practice exams with you? lol

To each their own. I have a couple friends who are gay and have been friends with others over many years and co workers but personally I could never do what you are doing even for 10x the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post
    haha this thread is so pointless. Also i noticed you consistently used words like "fag" and "fruitcake" yet you say you are a "gay stripper" who "even humped a few [guys]" I'm thinking someone is hiding something and wants us to know about it, just doesn't want to say it outright. Don't worry brah we can read between the lines.

Maybe DSM will help him come out?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-02-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post

Exactly what I was thinking LOL

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I hear DSM is a big tipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I hear DSM is a big tipper.
    I heard he doesnt only use the tip but the whole shaft.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    man u are so gay.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need to find a new hobby. $53 in tips. lol
    hell i made more bouncing at a female strip bar.
    i danced at a stip bar for girls years ago. I would have quit if i left with $100. and guys tip better then girls. So you either are a bad story teller , really nothing special like you said. Or really really bad at it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

one of my ex's used to come home and cry is she took home less then $500 for the night.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I heard he doesnt only use the tip but the whole shaft.
    Anabolicboy isn't going to walk right for a week once DSM gets ahold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you need to find a new hobby. $53 in tips. lol
    hell i made more bouncing at a female strip bar.
    i danced at a stip bar for girls years ago. I would have quit if i left with $100. and guys tip better then girls. So you either are a bad story teller , really nothing special like you said. Or really really bad at it
    its not about the money, thats just a plus..its about the women. Some women go there too. Are you telling me you wouldnt have done that job for peanuts or free with all those women? Heck if i danced for(all) women, i'd do that for nothin.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 04-02-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Your right, if he is also giving you a reach around or a big wet kiss while examining you or you are grinding your ass into his finger during the exam. Of course there are exceptions especially in professions where there is no choice but you CHOOSE to entertain men in a sexual way, not in a medical professional way. BIG difference.

BTW, my endo has NEVER checked my balls so maybe yours really is gay but my female PC does. lol
    Well there you go in regards to you gay friend who is in med school, explains a lot. Does he practice exams with you? lol

To each their own. I have a couple friends who are gay and have been friends with others over many years and co workers but personally I could never do what you are doing even for 10x the money.

Maybe DSM will help him come out?
    get real. Sticking your finger(albeit gloved) up a guys but and pressing on his prostate is way more gay than humping a dude for a few seconds. I'm not penetrating him. I mean heck, haven't you ever done that with your friends just horsing around? All im doing is getting paid for it now, big woop.

oh and your endo is a quack for not checking for testicular atrophy
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 04-02-2012 at 05:32 PM.

its not about the money, thats just a plus..its about the women. Are you telling me you wouldnt have done that job for peanuts or free with all those women? Heck if i danced for women, i'd do that for nothin.
    could you not inquire into a females strip club rather than a mens gay bar? might be more girls there.

its not about the money, thats just a plus..its about the women. Some women go there too. Are you telling me you wouldnt have done that job for peanuts or free with all those women? Heck if i danced for(all) women, i'd do that for nothin.
    no i wouldnt have. I can pulls girls at a normal club. I was there for the $$$.

@ Gixxer.....yeah, but isnt it mad easier when your being treated like a sex object?
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 04-02-2012 at 06:08 PM.

@ awesome Well, im only 5'6 and alot of the places have a 5'9" requirment. And i dont think im big quite impressive enough physique wise. Also, im not a great hip hop dancer. I can do some basic stuff, i can kinda move, but alota those places want you in choregraphed routines. Im working on my dancing mettle. One place in NY i think just has massage boys that dont have to do much. I will inquire about this soon.

@ Gixxer.....yeah, but isnt it mad easier when your being treated like a sex object?
    it was just as easy bouncing at a strip bar.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    it was just as easy bouncing at a strip bar.
    IF i was taller and bigger.... i would do that

i'm 5'6 also.

heck, haven't you ever done that with your friends just horsing around?
    um.. No, i don't "hang" with guys that feel each other up.. good way to get a ass beating.. unwanted sexually explicit touching from either sex is sexual assault..

Rules

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information