Hillary Clinton is offline New Member

If Obama had a Son....

If Obama had a son...he would look like one of these guys !

"www.cofcc.org/2012/04/two-teens-beat-50-year-old-with-hammer-near-sanford-fl/"

Now why can't one of these numb-nuts ever try this shit with me?

I've been packin for 20 yrs...and no one has ***%cked with me?

Must be that Big Grin i get when someone trys to cause trouble with me (and the bulge i have in my belt line).

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are a lot of guys on here that carry concealed, I myself wouldn't hesitate to defend myself with deadly force if it were the only way out but for the life of me I can't understand why you would welcome that sort of situation into your life. Do you really hope to have a chance to kill another human.

Interesting...I wonder how the victims family feels after hearing about this?

You actually referred to this as "Human?"

There was a time when i thought that ALL PEOPLE were good (in some way or shape)...i was wrong.

Myself...i have no problem in helping to rid the Earth of degenerate sub-species like these.

Two "youths"...who see some mid-age man, decide to pick up a hammer and hit him repeatedly...for what?

I wonder if this would be considered as a hate crime since the "youths" who committed this act really had no other motive than to take the victims car for a joy ride....and the obvious difference in race.

Funny how the press wouldn't reveal the Race of the Perps...Why?

Considering the type of low-life-scum---i would consider it a Civic opportunity and privileged to off this type of scum who try to pass themselves off as human.

The ultimate Con-Job---- a degenerate sub-species who gets everyone to believe he is like you----human.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    There are a lot of guys on here that carry concealed, I myself wouldn't hesitate to defend myself with deadly force if it were the only way out but for the life of me I can't understand why you would welcome that sort of situation into your life. Do you really hope to have a chance to kill another human.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    saw this article on drudgereport today. i know how you feel about why dont they ever try it with me. they pick people who they think may not be able to defend themselves but everyone once in awhile they misjudge. remember that mma fighter someone thought they could rob or whatever. mma guy beat them good.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its horrible these things happen. But the chance of it happening to you is small. I lived in big cities, hung out in shitty areas. I've never needed a weapon.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wasn't referring to the character of these low lifes, I was referring to you appearantly hoping that someone would attack you so you could shoot them. I understand that once these things happen we have a clear understanding of these criminals and there lack of respect for life. My problem with your statement is the attitude that accompanies the statement is dangerous and can lead to a serious misunderstanding. As far as these particular scumbags go.....I totally understand the urge to rid the gene pool of their disease. We have to let the law take it's course....but we don't have to like it.

I wasn't referring to the character of these low lifes, I was referring to you appearantly hoping that someone would attack you so you could shoot them. I understand that once these things happen we have a clear understanding of these criminals and there lack of respect for life. My problem with your statement is the attitude that accompanies the statement is dangerous and can lead to a serious misunderstanding. As far as these particular scumbags go.....I totally understand the urge to rid the gene pool of their disease. We have to let the law take it's course....but we don't have to like it.
    My Attitude was born from the Gross Mis-Representation of Race Hustlers who who run and hide when cases like this rear their ugly head.

If race hustlers like Al Sharpton really had the interests of the black community at heart, they would devote themselves to doing everything in their power to have violent black criminals separated from the community of law-abiding black citizens.

I would bet dollars to donuts, these two have a lengthy rap sheets and have been realised by the "Legal System" that you expouse (only to go out and do it again).

The old saying "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" rings true.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Not that I would want to every have to be in a situation where i would actually have to use my gun, but I would rather it happen to me than someone who can't defend themselves, at least at that point it would be over and they wouldn't be finding anymore victims.

Razor is offline Banned
    I carry sometimes, I wish I didn't have too, the chances of using a gun rise significantly higher for a situation that does not require it when you carry. I have been mugged before and I think if I had had my gun, by the time I came to draw I would have had two in my chest. When you carry you almost need to be on the offense all the time because the purp is willing and ready to use his gun so you have to have the same mindset...this creates a problem if you carry and its illegal to carry...then the cops show up and what do you do? you killed the guy but then your gonna get a felony for illegal weapon concealment.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Razr, depending on what county you live in California (I think San Diego), go apply for your CCW and get trained. You won't stand a chance in court if you get caught, so go through the process and take some courses so that you will be fully prepared if presented with a situation.

As far as Jackson, Sharpton, and these other clowns ... They don't give a rat's arse about black, white, or any other color of people, they just care about their own interests. I've seen interviews from black people that had some legitimate cases where they could have used their help, but Sharpton and Jackson are nowhere to be found! Why?? ... Because those are stories that are not getting national media attention, so there's no way in hell they will show up somewhere when the spotlight isn't shining.

Racism is sticking around for one reason and one reason only, THEY promote it, and THEY drive the fear of it into as many black people as they can so that they will have a dependency for clowns like Sharpton and Jackson, and organizations like the ACLU. Agree with member, Hilary Clinton (first time I've ever said that in my life) that these guys would be in the communities helping to clean up the problems, but they obviously stay clear of it. They're just opportunists, nothing more nothing less ...

^^vette,

They promote racism...for the same reason that Hitler Promoted his genocide....they do it for POWER!

The Sharptons and Jacksons enjoy the status of being heads of non-profit organizations with a millions of dollars in donations coming in. They feed the minds of the minions and even co-erce them into giving money to their organizations.

They have millions of fans too. Many Blacks follow their cause and give generously without even knowing WTF these idiots actually do ("just like the Catholic Church").

I wonder what they will do when Obama is forced to PROVE he is American Born for the next election?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Razr, depending on what county you live in California (I think San Diego), go apply for your CCW and get trained. You won't stand a chance in court if you get caught, so go through the process and take some courses so that you will be fully prepared if presented with a situation.

As far as Jackson, Sharpton, and these other clowns ... They don't give a rat's arse about black, white, or any other color of people, they just care about their own interests. I've seen interviews from black people that had some legitimate cases where they could have used their help, but Sharpton and Jackson are nowhere to be found! Why?? ... Because those are stories that are not getting national media attention, so there's no way in hell they will show up somewhere when the spotlight isn't shining.

Racism is sticking around for one reason and one reason only, THEY promote it, and THEY drive the fear of it into as many black people as they can so that they will have a dependency for clowns like Sharpton and Jackson, and organizations like the ACLU. Agree with member, Hilary Clinton (first time I've ever said that in my life) that these guys would be in the communities helping to clean up the problems, but they obviously stay clear of it. They're just opportunists, nothing more nothing less ...
    The law here is quiet stupid, CCW is allowed but the current sheriff has never approved a single one in San Diego county. I think there are only 1500 CCW in all of San Diego I'll never stand a chance getting one.

^^vette,

They promote racism...for the same reason that Hitler Promoted his genocide....they do it for POWER!

The Sharptons and Jacksons enjoy the status of being heads of non-profit organizations with a millions of dollars in donations coming in. They feed the minds of the minions and even co-erce them into giving money to their organizations.

They have millions of fans too. Many Blacks follow their cause and give generously without even knowing WTF these idiots actually do ("just like the Catholic Church").

Don't think that for one second....another Hitler couldn't rise to power...not with all the minions we have in this country. Sharpton and Jackson hate whites...but there are white's who march with them....LOL.

I wonder what they will do when Obama is forced to PROVE he is American Born for the next election?

Razor is offline Banned
    I thought Hillary Clinton was in Obama's administration. You better watch out Hillary or your going to lose your job!

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    The law here is quiet stupid, CCW is allowed but the current sheriff has never approved a single one in San Diego county. I think there are only 1500 CCW in all of San Diego I'll never stand a chance getting one.
    Riverside and San Bernardino County are fairly friendly ... If you ever move in one of those counties you will have a decent chance.

Razor is offline Banned
    Riverside is gang land, no wonder they let you carry there

Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Riverside is gang land, no wonder they let you carry there
    Riverside COUNTY!! They let me carry throughout the entire state, even down your way, which is where I was today.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08

Riverside COUNTY!! They let me carry throughout the entire state, even down your way, which is where I was today.
    Haha are u a us marchell? You should have hit me up while u were down here

Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

Haha are u a us marchell? You should have hit me up while u were down here
    I was looking for you, but you eluded me once again LOL. Nat city, Mission Gorge, Friars Road then home. Didn't see obamas son, but spoke with a few illegals.

Razor is offline Banned
    Nat city, ghetto, mission gorge cool climbing, friars rd...charger stadium..what were you doing lol

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe he'll be back in 7 more years with 15 more posts telling us how he just got out of prison for shooting someone.

I never understood the trigger happy mentality of some Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Maybe he'll be back in 7 more years with 15 more posts telling us how he just got out of prison for shooting someone.

I never understood the trigger happy mentality of some Americans.
    Flagg, who will be back in 7 years?

I was in central Mexico last week, and apparently they've had almost as many people killed in Mexico in the last year as we had in the Vietnam war. Talk about trigger happy, but it's just a ton of thugs that know the good guys and average citizens don't have arms, therefore they don't offer any threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Nat city, ghetto, mission gorge cool climbing, friars rd...charger stadium..what were you doing lol
    Just seeing customers ... Yeah, Nat City isn't what you would call a palace of paradise LOL

Saw a few guys looking suspicious at one point, which Obama could have seen to be his sons. It really made me think what the hell I would do if I get put in a position to defend myself. It's almost a lose-lose deal. I never want to be in that position with anyone or anywhere, but God forbid if it were a black guy. How does a guy honestly defend himself at this point without the race card being called?

Razor is offline Banned
    Care to share what you do..I'm curious now

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    and it continues

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo
    http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-E-Toledo.html

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    We have had 4 intruders shot and killed so far this year in my area, one just 2 days ago. 4 guys tried breaking into a house then ended up being a retired cop. The guy with the crowbar got shot. His buddies drag him out and dropped him off at the hospital where he died. 2 of the other guys got caught immediately. Another one yesterday the female ex military meet them at the back door as they were trying to enter and through the glass made it clear she was armed and it was loaded with a big smile on her face. Maybe if a few more get shot/dead the message will start getting across.

Thread Information