ownage77 is offline New Member

I have NEVER gotten laid off-cycle...

I've been doing some reminMISCing and realized I've never banged any decently hot girl off-cycle.

I've dated/ gone out with some decent girls but the times I have the best sex/gotten lucky was when I had my test levels high.

I don't look a whole lot different on or off so but my confidence is definitely up as is my mood.

Anyone notice the same thing, it's a nice side-benefit...

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ownage77 View Post
    I've been doing some reminMISCing and realized I've never banged any decently hot girl off-cycle.

I've dated/ gone out with some decent girls but the times I have the best sex/gotten lucky was when I had my test levels high.

I don't look a whole lot different on or off so but my confidence is definitely up as is my mood.

Anyone notice the same thing, it's a nice side-benefit...
    Yeah bro... I feel the same. Been off TRT and I do have a sex drive surprisingly, I just don't have the will or desire like when I am blasting or when I'm on.

Females do sense males test levels on a subconscious level... I think when combining these metaphysical effects with a higher than normal level of confidence/egotism we end up scoring with the hotter bitches because most hot bitches know they are hot and like the attention.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I did get laid before I started using gear, but I do notice while on gear women seem to 'sense' something and are more forward and present themselves more openly to me. Cock walk they call it...the women see it and their genetic predisposition to mate takes over.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I think it's just that we're more interested in nailing as much as we can, LOL

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Who here has gone back to their Ex for sex when getting back on? Im sure that would happen.

Im not sure about getting more attractive women when on cycle, i would say your more likely to drop your standards because your so horny

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Who here has gone back to their Ex for sex when getting back on? Im sure that would happen.

Im not sure about getting more attractive women when on cycle, i would say your more likely to drop your standards because your so horny

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post

oh hell... that's me. Went a few days without, got so desperate i called on of the Ex's i considered to be a little crazy. I'm so weak

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Who here has gone back to their Ex for sex when getting back on?
    I'd love to, if the ex would take me back!
    That too.
    Last edited by oatmeal69; 04-11-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You are 20 right?

so how many years of experience are you basing your conclusions from?

Thread Information