DanB is offline Banned

Any body remember this program?

It was on in the UK about 3-4 years ago, late night on ITV4, but it was American so I'm sure it was on the American channels at some stage aswell

It was about a gang of 4 or 5 who used to rob banks, rich people etc, one of the actors was a fella with blonde hair down to his shoulders that looked like the fella from The Hangover and Limitless but isnt him because I checked his history on IMBD

Anybody know the name of the program or even the fella I'm talking about?

Its fvcking wrecking my head trying to find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you talking about The Nine?

Nine people, mostly strangers to each other, are linked together when they are held hostage in a bank robbery gone wrong. In each episode, viewers learn new details of the 52-hour standoff, of which only brief snippets are seen.

The pilot episode establishes the events which the rest of the series will embellish. Two men enter the bank, armed, and quickly restrain both the security guard and an off-duty police officer. Viewers see details of what brought each person to the bank that day.

DanB is offline Banned
    Nope but I started watching that yesterday when going through all the action shows on 1channel

Cant find the other show anywhere, and I wasnt tripping, I watched a full series of it haha

Thanls anyway

Thread Information