Thread: new guy

novicemarine is offline Junior Member

new guy

Hey everyone, I'm real new to everything and all natural at the moment. I want to do my fair share of studying and do everything right as I'm sure most of you did. But I've got a bit of a unique situation; at the time being, I can't have the gains I believe I'm capable of. I've got great genetics and would like to step things up a notch, but not all the way. Obviously, I'm enlisted and don't want too many heads turning. I can hide behind my genetics some, but it has to be at least somewhat discreet. I'm 19, 6'1", 240lbs, and around 14% as of yesterday but it fluctuates like mad. I take multi-vitamins, protein, creatine, glutamine. I've already read over a little of the availible stuff on this site (nearly everything I could think to want to know) and so far, I'm starting off with the idea that equipoise is a good start as food for thought. So I'll appreciate all help anyone's willing to offer.
    thanks,
    Last edited by novicemarine; 04-18-2003 at 01:52 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome aboard bro for future reference, when you preview a post with supplement words like creatine, glutamine, etc. it will make a link to allsports's product site instead of just keeping the word.

sometimes i forget that when im in a rush and it comes out looking all jumbled, so don't worry about it! thats what the edit button is for, right?

enjoy your stay and we will do the best we can to help you in your training.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro,

You will defently like it here, dont go away, and be convinced

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    welcome bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the AR

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard bro. Are you still in the USMC?? Always great to meet a new marine on here. SEMPER FI.

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    Hey, thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Calidude, I'm still in. Right now I'm in A-School (so I'm actually really new) for Aviation electronics, that's why I'm not over there. But I should be with our fellow devil dogs. Anyway, sorry about the links... Pretty ugly, huh? Anyway, I plan to be pretty active on here. This is something I take very seriously, so again, I appreciate all input. If anyone sees me on AIM I'm Sinsinnati. Feel free to IM me.

Thread Information