Thread: warrior dash?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

warrior dash?

so Im posting pix of the zombie run on FB and than my friend Peg starts posting pix of her at the warrior dash! she did it the same day we did our run...and the warrior dash looks SICK!

price is about the same but tougher and its in NH happening in Sept...asked my wussy pampered gf if they wanna join us...no response yet (lmfao ~ no surprise there)

so has anyone here done this race yet?
    any training tips for it?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Im looking forward to Tough Mudder in the Tri state area this october I believe it is. These kind of circuits look challenging and fun as hell!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    wow i was checking that one out too....did you see the beach one?
    tough mudder is the co that helped with the zombie run...

new england october ...mud...not appealing too me lol
    can you post pix after you do though ~ im curious and the zombie run kinda got me hooked on these obsticle course type runs!

i wanna dress up representing the Horde! lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    My running dayz are over

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do not see anything you need to do besides cardio. A few tires, ropes, crawls..no big deal a little added excitement to your run.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    HEY SEXY! I ran warrior dash last year. I did lift more weights to build upper body strength, but wished I had spent more time running outside. some folks showed up no training, out of shape and / or drunk.party atmoshpere. I went with a group and we had a blast.

tough mudder is a whole different level. 10-12 miles designed by british special forces with shock wires on several obstacles. I have friends that just ran the course....and will never do it again. hypothermia cuz so cold that day. weather makes a big different cuz they do not typically run this event in the warmer months so the weather maynot be your friend.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Looks really fun and challenging. Also i really want a turky leg now.

I am looking forward to the hell that tough mudder seems to be, a few of my joke ass excuses of in shape friends were able to complete it so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to >.> And what is this horde?

WOW...World Of Warcraft

Oh I figured, but I did not want to open myself up to ridicule just yet. I am a gladiator, server first pve'r. I have Rsham/Lock/Rogue/Feral O_O

Thread Information