Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

I went way too far this time...

So with all of the mess I have been making I finished it off with the scariest 5 days of my life. I basically went on a 5 day bender without coming home or letting my wife no where I was. I drank so much I could have easily died, I had my brother who is a paramedic taking my blood pressure and heart rate continuously when I got finalyl came home. I have never put my life at risk like this and feel ashamed I could do this, I was 265lbs a week and a half ago and weighed in at 238.8lbs this morning.

Night 1- went to a friends place for some drinks then ended up going out because it was his bday and he wanted to go do some kareoke. Some how end up at the rippers (Keysha) (Bar is called Solid Golds). Not a sloppy night over all but still bad enough. Was supposed to work the next day but called in saying I wasn`t going to make it in. Boss suprisingly has been good to me through this. Attempt sleeping but have little success.

Day/Night 2- Buy beer and drink all day starting at 10am and meet an intresting chinese/irish girl (strange combo) She gives me her number (Jen) so she would be back around later in the binge. Head out with my friend Matt and suddenly back to the rippers (Keysha- gives me her # this time and tells me we should "hang out" funny enough this chick is asian too. Back to Matts place for more drinking. I belive I got a couple hours of sleep but not much

Day/Night 3- Sneak home when the wife is out and get in to some new clothes/shower and back out. So now more beer all day followed my a group of friends going out to a pool/bowling place. Well my sister and one frend Josh (good guy was my best man and one of the only ones who actually looks out for me). So after my sister wants to go downtown, we hit this new high end club called Taphouse. What happened this night was the most egotistical version of me I have ever been. I look for the hottest girl in the bar and hone in on her (Lisa) I just stood leaning against a couch talking to josh pertending like I didn`t see her then look over and see Lisa and her friends saying something about me. So somehow I just ask her if she wants to go grab a drink and she was game. So we chatted it up danced a little and at some point I go to the washroom because we are getting ready to leave then suddenly she isn`t there anymore. I`m thinking strange, well out side at the end of the night I find out what happened because I see her looking over at me in pure dissgust. She turns in pure dissgust, I`m thinking what happened? so Josh, my sister and I leave the bar and I start talking about it and my sister says she told her I was married. Worst cock block ever this chick was mint. I get pissed off tell her to f%$% off walk away.

Day/night 4- More beer all day with Matt and a newer guy Joe. We hang out and Jen is around again being friendly but after the chick from the night before I was still too mad to crush it. This night brings me to Jacks with wingman Joe. After the previous night I was a bit over confident and acted like I was the hotest guy in the city. I had girls coming up to megrabbing me, following me around the club (Jen#2).so theres a group of girls and one is a stripper so. They are talking about me and call me over to there table to chat (exit Joe). I eventually just get out of there and go check out some more girls. Some more dancing too. Meet the head of security from Taphouse get his number says just let him know I`m coming and no cover etc. So by this point I`m meeting more randoms and people getting phone numbers like crazy, I have never acted like this before and I was a bit scary. Night ends and I decide to just peace out of the place because other than the strippers at the club there was only some other chicks that weren`t that good by the end. Cab back to Matt's plac. More drinks. By this point I have gone way too far.

Day/night 5- This was just a not wanting to go home thing by this stage. So more breakfast beer and back out with Matt this time though we went out to the rippers at 4pm lol. It's dead but theres girls in there so I start chatting up the bartender and buying drinks next thing I know I am buying drinks for like 4 girls at once. So this continues for a while then I`m out standing having a smoke and then Keysha pulls up in her car, she comes up to me and is like where have you been? you didn`t call me? are you cheating on me? wow this was funny. A while later Keysha is ready and comes to talk to me inside the club and I just do a 180 and am like what's your name? so I get out of there and head to the beef baron. Keysha texts me' why you acting like you don`t know me are you coming back? so I have fun drink all night again buying drinks and having multiple strippers sitting on my lap etc. The night got blurry and it was just more hard liquor etc. so I`m at Matt's place after and decide finally it's time to face the wrath, down 10 cups of water then walk a significant amout to go pick up my car that has a ticket on it of course too.

Get home and wife is waiting, I sayI`m taking a shower first before dealing with this. You can imagine this part wasn`t fun more or less said we were getting eperated but it is still sorta open if I can clean up my act, I attemp sleeping to no avail and go to my moms place for the big lecture. suprisingly its not that bad and they just say how much they care etc. This is when I had the high heart rate and had my brother checking but I think it was also anxiety though the amount of energy drinks I had was insane through the 5 days so I am still woried and was ready to go to the hospital but my paramedic brother insisted they could do nothing and I would just be waiting around so I toughed it out.

This was by far the worst thing I have ever done, I spent a ton of money. Lost so much weight (actually I have very tight abs right now which is one of the only positive things). I barely ate through this all and smoked like crazy and I have never been a smoker. Today I just started picking up the pieces. Sorry for this long post there was more but I think you get teh jist of it.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wanna party with you, pm me next time.

JAB1 is offline Member
    If you went on a 5 day bender and only did alcohol, nicotine and energy drinks Id count yourself as lucky!!

If you went on a 5 day bender and only did alcohol, nicotine and energy drinks Id count yourself as lucky!!
    Well..... there was something green that got smoked. I told my wife everything without holding back.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Damn, you put that girl through hell.

Damn, you put that girl through hell.
    I know, my family too.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Green stuff. . . . lol

I feel that I am lucky to be alive after the whole wife split thing.

What gives man? You seem to have it good, but maybe too good. . . . But, I have no idea.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya def wanna party with you shit...

DanB is offline Banned
    Sounds like you got alot of madness in you that needs to get out (i know because i do too), it dosnt go away and always comes out at some stage, and after seeing your previous threads the best thing you can do i.m.o. is let the wife go now before you hurt her more, then in a year or whenever, if you decide you passed it and actually miss her, you may have a chance of getting things back with her, the way your going now she will most likely end up hating you

Sounds like you got alot of madness in you that needs to get out (i know because i do too), it dosnt go away and always comes out at some stage, and after seeing your previous threads the best thing you can do i.m.o. is let the wife go now before you hurt her more, then in a year or whenever, if you decide you passed it and actually miss her, you may have a chance of getting things back with her, the way your going now she will most likely end up hating you
    Yeah you are right, the sad thing is my wife still wants this to work but be separated for now. I think I`m going to go talk to a councilor, at this stage I need to clear my head from all this and get back to normal life like my job which fortunately I still have.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ok, this is me talking as a wife

What are you? 16?
    you talk and act like you just found out what your penis is for/ does and can’t wait to try it out on what ever gets it stiff ~ same with booze...what, you have never had a drink or been drunk ? so you feel like you have to sneak out and around your mommy back to get clean clothes and sneak back out to go play with your friends ? LAME

And your mentality is to cuss out your sister cuz she tattled on you...Crist it’s like I am reading some teenage drama show script.

we all have cr@p days and moments of selfishness but you sir are on a mission of self-destruction, that much is clear...you are like h3ll bent to be out of whatever situation you’re in now...and brotha your prob going to get your wish at this rate, and when you’re on here complaining about how she turned into a b/tch during your divorce, I will be sure to hold a mirror up to you as reminder of how you were a b@sterd to her while you were married

...and know this, every guy that b/tches about relationships and wanting to get out of it so they can party &plow diff chix...gets bored of that life at some point ,and then starts wanting something more and b/thing about how they can’t find a decent girl or have a decent relationship and you sir are taking for granted what others have been searching for years to have, and you are going to hurt her and mess up her trust in men with money/ make her jealous and insecure / and prob bitter for a while (all so you can feel hott around strange chix that don’t give a fvck about you and so you can give yourself alcohol poisoning to a degree) .... So while the bro's on the site are giving you high fives ~ i give you a reality check with a thumbs down

I saw not 1 thing in your post that was beyond pathetic meaningless empty moments of self-gratification that drain your wifes trust /wallete/ heart /soul

Get help before you hurt yourself and your life and your wife
    Or at least let her go so you can self-destruct without debris from your melt down damaging her

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A 5 days bender and alcohol and the cabbage were all that was needed? Shit.... by the end of day 1 I woulda been dead ass tired form the liquor without some other kinda help.

Next time call me..... I'm game

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    So much drinking but still remember details from every night.....props

awms is offline Senior Member
    No offense bro but you need to get some help! your wife deserves better and you need to cut her loose and tell her that you made a mistake getting married because you were not ready and that its not her fault at all! its you and also apologize for acting the way you have....your married dude you cant not talk to your wife for 5 days and think that's ok? you have some demons you need to sort out and your poor wife is dealing with them all! sad situation! man up or ship out! A good husband and a good man doesn't act like that!

p.s this is about your 8th post about how you messed up, and how you treated you wife like shiitt....its time to man up and face the music! let your wife be happy!
    Last edited by awms; 05-09-2012 at 02:27 PM.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Id also like to add that the money you wasted on strippers and booze was also your wife's money...how would you feel if she went out and blew a couple grand of your money on other men while you sat at home waiting for her? prob not that great....

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    Now I understand why your wife didnt want you hanging with certain friends,sounds like she has your best interest at heart you may want to consider her advice if you want to keep her and your health. I have a feeling if she wasnt there these episodes would become more frequent.Good luck hope it all works out.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you weren't married these stories might be amusing, tell me again what she did too deserve this treatment, did she screw your brother or best friend, steal your money....??? I can't remember what it was now, help me out here.

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for confirming how boring my life is.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart
    ok, this is me talking as a wife

What are you? 16?
    you talk and act like you just found out what your penis is for/ does and can’t wait to try it out on what ever gets it stiff ~ same with booze...what, you have never had a drink or been drunk ? so you feel like you have to sneak out and around your mommy back to get clean clothes and sneak back out to go play with your friends ? LAME

And your mentality is to cuss out your sister cuz she tattled on you...Crist it’s like I am reading some teenage drama show script.

we all have cr@p days and moments of selfishness but you sir are on a mission of self-destruction, that much is clear...you are like h3ll bent to be out of whatever situation you’re in now...and brotha your prob going to get your wish at this rate, and when you’re on here complaining about how she turned into a b/tch during your divorce, I will be sure to hold a mirror up to you as reminder of how you were a b@sterd to her while you were married

...and know this, every guy that b/tches about relationships and wanting to get out of it so they can party &plow diff chix...gets bored of that life at some point ,and then starts wanting something more and b/thing about how they can’t find a decent girl or have a decent relationship and you sir are taking for granted what others have been searching for years to have, and you are going to hurt her and mess up her trust in men with money/ make her jealous and insecure / and prob bitter for a while (all so you can feel hott around strange chix that don’t give a fvck about you and so you can give yourself alcohol poisoning to a degree) .... So while the bro's on the site are giving you high fives ~ i give you a reality check with a thumbs down

I saw not 1 thing in your post that was beyond pathetic meaningless empty moments of self-gratification that drain your wifes trust /wallete/ heart /soul

Get help before you hurt yourself and your life and your wife
    Or at least let her go so you can self-destruct without debris from your melt down damaging her
    I agree. Man up!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBosanac View Post
    So much drinking but still remember details from every night.....props
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep hate to be negative but when you go into all this detail to describe your 5 wasted days there is obviously some part of you that thinks its somehow immpressive. Its not impressive and its sad. And the fact that you continued for 5 days without coke or meth involved points to a really serious problem ( coke is worse by far. But if you are dumb enough to do the shit, its not uncommon for it to grab you by the ass for 5 days till you wake up, for this to happen with only alcohol and weed points to a serious chemical imbalance)

Anyway good luck stay on the up and up and rest assured if you were drinking for 5 days the only girls that were with you after day one were pigs, tramps and whores.

Exactly what I was thinking.
    I was amazed to remember so much too seem like the red bull and smoking worked well in that sense.
    Anyway good luck stay on the up and up and rest assured if you were drinking for 5 days the only girls that were with you after day one were pigs, tramps and whores.
    Pretty much true, other than Lisa they were clearly whores and tramps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    after day one were pigs, tramps and whores.

But, no one can lie. We all love them too

My wife just asked me what happens in a lap dance and wanted details about Keysha and what she said to me. I was telling my wife while giving her a foot rub, she was a little shocked. I am amazed I can sit here and talk to my wife still, she is still debating staying here for now but us being separated and her sleeping in another room which has been the case the last 2 days or the other option of her staying at a friends place for now. She keeps asking me what I want of the 2 options, and I made the mistake of joking about being friends with benefits while we decide. (Big mistake) I told her I was joking after. She said she wouldn`t have sex with me right now because she was still worried I did more than I said. I`m suprised she is even talking to me.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    no offense but how the hell guys treat there wife's/girlfriends like this and they still stay around is fvcking crazy. proves my point woman like dicks. no offense i would bet your a really cool guy to hang out with but man that's crazy

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    A 5 days bender and alcohol and the cabbage were all that was needed? Shit.... by the end of day 1 I woulda been dead ass tired form the liquor without some other kinda help.

Next time call me..... I'm game

~Haz~
    Aw what the hell. Call me up too.. I've been too good over the past couple years. Seriously though bro, sounds like this is up to you. You can either make it work or let her go but you should make a decision and go with it. Sounds like you know it's not fair to her do I won't go on about that.

I've been there as well. Got married at a very young age and did some things I had no business doing and I'm lucky my wife loves me as much as she does.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Straight up. Yer a friggen loser mate! If you were one of my buddies, I'd 86 yer ass from the group and have nothing to do with you.

What the fukks wrong with you anyways?

And by the way, your wife should divorce your sorry asss immediately. and i sure as shiit hope you dont' have any kids so she can divorce yer sorry fuggin asss cleanly.

I hope you have an older brother that can whoop yer asss like you deserve.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    fukkin moron!

LOL I know I have been a big jerk.^ We can`t get a divorce yet because her parents are immigrating and it would affect this so that is likely why she has been sticking around but I also know I have done enough bad and don`t want to mess her family up too. She is saying we can take some time apart and maybe it will work in the future but I can`t see her ever trusting me 100% again.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    fukkin moron!
    alittle harsh man

Blog Entries
    lol. . . . . Pic of what you are throwing away? ? ?

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Well, now that the bender is over at least you realize it was the wrong thing to do; and in no way did it put you on the track of life that you want to be on. You may just need a good counselor to help you re-focus on the things in life that really matter to you; If you are still feeling focky in the head, don't wait until it's too late to get some help and get you life back.

We all mess up and get off track; but it's what you do after that will make the difference.

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Very true every woman has some ****ing headache they bring to the table wether it be nagging , money , not good in bed so sometimes you just gotta suck it up and decide if the headache you have is really that bad compared to the next one you could have.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    alittle harsh man
    No way harsh.... true! In England we have a word for that W@NKER! and that is what redz is

Flier is offline Productive Member
    A lot of judging going on.
    Can´t judge a man unless u walk a mile in his shoes.
    Redz might handle this poorly in your eyes, but you don´t how he is mentally "equipped" to handle this.
    You can´t yell at a man for not benching 200lbs when he is not physically equipped to lift, even though you are. Same thing.

Also can´t feel too sorry for these women, who stay in bad relationships. In Iran yes, but not USA or Europe. There are ofcourse exceptions where lives are threatened, or immigration issues like in Redz´s wife case, but in general women know where the door is, and are free to use it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if that was me, one of two things would have happened. I would have come home and the locks were changed or she would have moved out already.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if that was me, one of two things would have happened. I would have come home and the locks were changed or she would have moved out already.
    I just made up the guest bedroom, just in case.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think everyone already knows where this is heading, 10 threads ago. Its fun reading the details in between, but we all already know what the ending is. Have fun getting there. Like i said, its still fun to read.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would suggest you figure out what caused this reaction?? what sent you over..

Obsessive compulsive disorder is serious thing and can not only harm yourself, but those around you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420
    lol. . . . . Pic of what you are throwing away? ? ?
    He has posted a pic of her before, she is very attractive..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information