Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50
  1. #1
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803

    lawyer/ friend issues

    I have a friend who is my attorney. I would consider pretty good friends. Our wives meet first we all spent birthdays together. New years once. Normal dinners and stuff.
    He represented me in a car accident case where i was hit buy someone running a red light. We finally settlement the case in Nov of 2011. I was supposed to get the money with in 10 days of signing the agreement. There was about 4k in medical bills that had to be paid out of the settlement. He told me he would try an negotiate that down to get me extra $$. I took multiple emails, phone calls and turned to threats to get my money which was almost 60 days after the settlement was reached. And he said since i rushed him for the money he didnt have time to negotiate the bills down so took out for the full amounts and told me he paid them.
    He is also representing me in case where i am being sued. We have court the end of July. It a bs case in small claims court that i should win easily.

    No here is the twist. For some reason this week i got some suspision that he negotiated the bills down and didnt tell me and kept extra $$. So i called all the doctors owed and asked them if i had balances and to fax me statements of payments. He never paid any of the medical bills. He kept all the money.

    Now i know he is legally on the hook for this and i can report him to the bar and fvck him. But i have this other case in 60 days.
    Do i wait till that is over and pretend like i dont know about the medical bills?
    Do i find another lawyer to take over the current case and screw him now? But then i have to pay another lawyer.
    Fvck im so pissed. I cant imagine a lawyer that owns his own practice would put it at risk for 4K. And then screw over a friend while at it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  2. #2
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    i honestly want to fire him from the current case and make him pay me off not to report him to the bar.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  3. #3
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Well this is bunk! I say sleep on it a few days...when u have a clearer mind. Also, pick the option that financially hurts the least. And the lawyer deserves to be punished somehow.

    I would have a very hard time acting like nothing happened with your new x friend till next court case. but that's me!

  4. #4
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    I dont think i can act like nothing happened either. Thats what im thinking to find out how much another attorney will cost for this case. Take what ever that cost + the 4k so i can pay the medical bills and add in some $$ for my "troubles" should be fair and i wont report him to the bar And also not let the dr's know that he fvcked them either. Because im sure he uses them for other clients also.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  5. #5
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,354
    The present case is a small claim?

    Fvck that....call the bar. I have the number of the lady who represents the bar in fla.issues. PM if you want her number...you can run it by her. She's a lawyer and represents the bar in cases against attorneys.

    Also...if you want to sue his arse for negligence....i would do so too.

  6. #6
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    its a case in Texas from when i used to live there.
    It with Ford. My vehicle i leased was stolen like 30 days before the end of the lease. I made the final payment. The truck was recovered and returned to ford since they owned it. I didnt know it was recovered. I got a bill for 4500 for damages to it. I called my insurance to let them know. Ford sold the truck at auction before the insurance could see the damages so they wont pay. Either will i. BUT they sued me saying i failed to make payments and it was repossessed. I have proof of all the lease payments. So i should win easily. I guys fords attorney fvcked up filling the case.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  7. #7
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    add 4k for stress and anxiety to the ford case and then rat out the bad lawyer.

  8. #8
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    i think you have to report him. if you take some "compensation" and let him off, he may turn back and get you for extortion. and he will continue to scam other clients just like what he did to you. even if you might feel compensated, at least do it to stop him from scamming others.

    as for your pending case, if you have to change lawyer for such a good reason (cos this lawyer has been suspended pending investigations..), i'm sure the court will have the case postponed to give you more time to find representation. so you can take your time and not to worry.

  9. #9
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    That is true about him still possibly screwing other people. But it might teach him a lesson and stop. And i cant imagine him coming after me for extortion because for him to do that he would have to admit that he was wrong and un ethical
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  10. #10
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    its hard to see how things may pan out. one possibility is he is going down, and has nothing left to lose. and if you took his money, he just might come after you for extortion to make sure he doesnt go down alone... just a possibility..

  11. #11
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550
    I would call the bar, if you explain the situation to the small claim court they'll give you time to hire a new attorney. Tough when a friend screws you over bro, I've been there.

  12. #12
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,880
    different attorney..

    write a letter for settlement.. one time offer of $10k personal check to you..

    or

    a lawsuit with attorney fees will have to happen..

    what does your wife think you should do regarding this and the pending x friendship thing..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  13. #13
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    my wife thinks we should fvck them over as hard as we can. She is more pissed then me.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  14. #14
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,916
    Holy shit Gix!!!! Forget all the emotion and think rationally, these ****s are the reason our society is what it is, he would **** you, your wife, your mom, the little old lady down the street who teaches sunday school and never lose a second of sleep......don't turn him in...YET.......get everything settled and all your poop in a group and then approach him calmly and ask him how much his license to practice law is worth to him in 20 dollar bills, just you and him alone and NEVER repeat the conversation again, if it isn't worth a bunch of cash to him then turn his ass in.

  15. #15
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,916
    Then kick the fvcker in the nuts!!!!

  16. #16
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    its a case in Texas from when i used to live there.
    It with Ford. My vehicle i leased was stolen like 30 days before the end of the lease. I made the final payment. The truck was recovered and returned to ford since they owned it. I didnt know it was recovered. I got a bill for 4500 for damages to it. I called my insurance to let them know. Ford sold the truck at auction before the insurance could see the damages so they wont pay. Either will i. BUT they sued me saying i failed to make payments and it was repossessed. I have proof of all the lease payments. So i should win easily. I guys fords attorney fvcked up filling the case.
    They let you have a lawyer for small claims court?

  17. #17
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Gix, maybe I overlooked it somewhere, but just by chance did you confront him on this? Is there any chance that there is an oversight on this, and maybe someone just gave him some terms to fulfill the payment obligation, and he's in the process of doing just that.

    Not excusing the guy, as we all know how honest lawyers can be LOL. But, just saying, is there any chance with the benefit of the doubt since you guys are all friends? I obviously don't know all the particulars, but, I would try to put all the cards on the table with the guy first to verify whether he's boning you or not.

  18. #18
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,880
    he won't lose his license i bet, he'll claim additional billing that you never paid..

    quote

    "I can hurt a man, do more damage with a pen, than any other way"

    ~attorney
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  19. #19
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    i say confront him. tell him he has a chance to pay the med bills by (whatever date) and dont tell him you plan to report him (let him sweat it out)

    question: seeing how he was a friend doing you a fav, do you have a paper trail /proof of him assisting you and your payments were given to him FOR THE MED BILLS? cuz this could become a prob as far as proving he was your lawyer and was neglegable... as could be a prob if you have to prove you paid him expecting the $$$ to be handed over to the med bills.

    getting your cash back is priority ~but as he is a lawyer, he prob covered his tracks so he wont be held liable

    BEST OF LUCK GIXX!

  20. #20
    Jessgirl's Avatar
    Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    205
    Blog Entries
    2
    It sucks that you considered him a friend, which obviously he's not !!!!!!! F+++k him and report it..up to you on when. If your someone who can't be fake just to get through other case then do now. Sorry but a lot of people are just out for themselves. Good luck

  21. #21
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    i say confront him. tell him he has a chance to pay the med bills by (whatever date) and dont tell him you plan to report him (let him sweat it out)

    question: seeing how he was a friend doing you a fav, do you have a paper trail /proof of him assisting you and your payments were given to him FOR THE MED BILLS? cuz this could become a prob as far as proving he was your lawyer and was neglegable... as could be a prob if you have to prove you paid him expecting the $$$ to be handed over to the med bills.

    getting your cash back is priority ~but as he is a lawyer, he prob covered his tracks so he wont be held liable

    BEST OF LUCK GIXX!
    oh he did me no favor. He took the standard 1/3 of the settlement. He received the check for the settlement from the insurance company. Sent me an accounting statement that he took X amount out for his fee. X amount out for medical bills. all itemized. And the balance for me with my check.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  22. #22
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Gix, maybe I overlooked it somewhere, but just by chance did you confront him on this? Is there any chance that there is an oversight on this, and maybe someone just gave him some terms to fulfill the payment obligation, and he's in the process of doing just that.

    Not excusing the guy, as we all know how honest lawyers can be LOL. But, just saying, is there any chance with the benefit of the doubt since you guys are all friends? I obviously don't know all the particulars, but, I would try to put all the cards on the table with the guy first to verify whether he's boning you or not.
    I dont think so. He told me he payed them verbally. I asked him by email multiple times for copies of the checks so i just could have them for my records. I wasnt doubting him about at the time. But just in case a dr or collector tried to contact me i wanted to have everything in hand. He never sent me copies obviously. I just figured he was busy and didnt get around to it and i let it go.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  23. #23
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    First, i've known attorneys over the years, and personally, i don't care for them much.

    second, years ago, i was a small claims rep for a finance company, and at least in california, i do know that attorneys are NOT involved in small claims cases. Because they are supposed to be small amounts and the courts want to keep costs down. I do know this is true in other states, not sure if every state.

    Third, it's time to confront your atttorney, and not your friend. (doesn't qualify as a friend at this point). Tell him what you know and see what his reaction is. Then fire him. Why wouuld you want to give him a second opportunity of fvcking you over?

    Fourth, since he is no longer your friend, if he doesn't produce receipts, then turn him in to the Bar. Tell him you are prepared to do this before you do, so you don't p1ss the women off.

    Now the fun part. The hypothesis.

    I'm guessing that your "friend" is in financial trouble? is why he is doing what he is doing? and is betting your friendship you willl hesitate and not turn him in. he may be waiting for another retainer or other funds to come in so he can take care of you? this is called kiting, which means he is aboout one or two customers behind in $$, and needs one or two more customers to front him some money so he can pay off some old customers. Almost like a pyramid scheme.

    Don't think it can happen? Happens all the time my friend. Attorneys believe they are smarter than others, and they think they know how to manipulate to their own benefit. there are reasons for bad behaviour, and this quite often is one of them.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 05-25-2012 at 11:20 AM.

  24. #24
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    First, i've known attorneys over the years, and personally, i don't care for them much.

    second, years ago, i was a small claims rep for a finance company, and at least in california, i do know that attorneys are NOT involved in small claims cases. Because they are supposed to be small amounts and the courts want to keep costs down. I do know this is true in other states, not sure if every state.

    Third, it's time to confront your atttorney, and not your friend. (doesn't qualify as a friend at this point). Tell him what you know and see what his reaction is. Then fire him. Why wouuld you want to give him a second opportunity of fvcking you over?

    Fourth, since he is no longer your friend, if he doesn't produce receipts, then turn him in to the Bar. Tell him you are prepared to do this before you do, so you don't p1ss the women off.

    Now the fun part. The hypothesis.

    I'm guessing that your "friend" is in financial trouble? is why he is doing what he is doing? and is betting your friendship you willl hesitate and not turn him in. he may be waiting for another retainer or other funds to come in so he can take care of you? this is called kiting, which means he is aboout one or two customers behind in $$, and needs one or two more customers to front him some money so he can pay off some old customers. Almost like a pyramid scheme.

    Don't think it can happen? Happens all the time my friend. Attorneys believe they are smarter than others, and they think they know how to manipulate to their own benefit. there are reasons for bad behaviour, and this quite often is one of them.
    sounds like this old man knows some sh*t

  25. #25
    JAB1's Avatar
    JAB1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    763
    Do you still have the accounting statement with his cut, med bills, and whats left? Thats all the proof you need that he is liable to pay. Id def talk to another lawyer and get away from this crook!!

  26. #26
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    oh he did me no favor. He took the standard 1/3 of the settlement. He received the check for the settlement from the insurance company. Sent me an accounting statement that he took X amount out for his fee. X amount out for medical bills. all itemized. And the balance for me with my check.

    oh snap! thats wicked messed up....tuff spot Gixx

  27. #27
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,528
    Wish you luck Gixx.

  28. #28
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,880
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    oh he did me no favor. He took the standard 1/3 of the settlement. He received the check for the settlement from the insurance company. Sent me an accounting statement that he took X amount out for his fee. X amount out for medical bills. all itemized. And the balance for me with my check.
    so since he has sent you an accounting, you are believing he has committed theft by fraud based on what the dr's offices claim that they have not been paid.. Now that's a different issue..

    good luck
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  29. #29
    Nicotine's Avatar
    Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CANADA!!
    Posts
    3,783
    he's abusing your friendship.

    aka: not a friend.....

    maybe ride it out, use him for the last case, act all buddy buddy - then nail him for what it's worth.....

  30. #30
    Renesis's Avatar
    Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NY, Long Island
    Posts
    3,533
    Screw him harder than DSM would screw Thor!

  31. #31
    cherrydrpepper's Avatar
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Business as usual yeah?
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    What I have learned about money and friends is they don't mix. If all you lose on this is 4500 you got out cheap to learn that life lesson. I know people who have been taken for much more.

  32. #32
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,916
    Stick it to him hard, then go fvck his mom and show him the pictures.

  33. #33
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    report him to the Bar and let the lawyers deal with the lawyers. its totally his game, and its going to be hard beating him on your own.

  34. #34
    BigBadWolf's Avatar
    BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    966
    Beat his ass.

  35. #35
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,334
    Do what is right. Report him, fire him and get a new attorney. He is a scum bag and not worth wasting any time over.

    Not all of them are bad, only 99.999% I am friend with the .001% I know he is good because he quite being an attorney about 15 years ago to become an ENT. He said he became an attorney to try to help people but he was forced to help to many people who did not deserve it and could not just pick and choose like he though. Now he helps people by saving lives.

  36. #36
    rippedfromabove's Avatar
    rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    I say, you ask for money for your "troubles".
    Ill tell you how to break it to him..
    Start by asking him how much he makes a year. He is probably going to say some 6 figure number.
    Next, explain to him that you want all your bills paid plus a personal check of 30k for your self (yes i mean it, 30k is nothing for ppl in that position and its worth it for him). Explain to him that if he doesnt, you will report him to the bar and that he is going to be serving you fries the next time you visit McD's on your cheat day. Thats how you deal with a low life like that.

  37. #37
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I have a friend who is my attorney. I would consider pretty good friends. Our wives meet first we all spent birthdays together. New years once. Normal dinners and stuff.
    He represented me in a car accident case where i was hit buy someone running a red light. We finally settlement the case in Nov of 2011. I was supposed to get the money with in 10 days of signing the agreement. There was about 4k in medical bills that had to be paid out of the settlement. He told me he would try an negotiate that down to get me extra $$. I took multiple emails, phone calls and turned to threats to get my money which was almost 60 days after the settlement was reached. And he said since i rushed him for the money he didnt have time to negotiate the bills down so took out for the full amounts and told me he paid them.
    He is also representing me in case where i am being sued. We have court the end of July. It a bs case in small claims court that i should win easily.

    No here is the twist. For some reason this week i got some suspision that he negotiated the bills down and didnt tell me and kept extra $$. So i called all the doctors owed and asked them if i had balances and to fax me statements of payments. He never paid any of the medical bills. He kept all the money.

    Now i know he is legally on the hook for this and i can report him to the bar and fvck him. But i have this other case in 60 days.
    Do i wait till that is over and pretend like i dont know about the medical bills?
    Do i find another lawyer to take over the current case and screw him now? But then i have to pay another lawyer.
    Fvck im so pissed. I cant imagine a lawyer that owns his own practice would put it at risk for 4K. And then screw over a friend while at it.

    ok so my first question is why did you give him power to accept money on your behalf? This is a no no. You should have given him a power-of-attorney to represent you in all matters minus being able to accept payment,monies on your behalf. This is your mistake and maybe he has a legal right to the money if it was paid directly in his name. 2nd question: why would you allow a friend to get involved with your personal issues on a professional level. This again is a no no. The outcome is always bad and you will likely lose this friend.

    I would consult with another attorney to make the glass more transparent, but I think you my friend can chalk this one up as a lesson learned.

    I wouldnt fire him until after your next case....

  38. #38
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Do what is right. Report him, fire him and get a new attorney. He is a scum bag and not worth wasting any time over.

    Not all of them are bad, only 99.999% I am friend with the .001% I know he is good because he quite being an attorney about 15 years ago to become an ENT. He said he became an attorney to try to help people but he was forced to help to many people who did not deserve it and could not just pick and choose like he though. Now he helps people by saving lives.

    Best damn attorney I've ever heard of!!! I like him without even meeting him.

  39. #39
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Do what is right. Report him, fire him and get a new attorney. He is a scum bag and not worth wasting any time over.

    Not all of them are bad, only 99.999% I am friend with the .001% I know he is good because he quite being an attorney about 15 years ago to become an ENT. He said he became an attorney to try to help people but he was forced to help to many people who did not deserve it and could not just pick and choose like he though. Now he helps people by saving lives.

    Best damn attorney I've ever heard of!!! I like him without even meeting him.

  40. #40
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    so since he has sent you an accounting, you are believing he has committed theft by fraud based on what the dr's offices claim that they have not been paid.. Now that's a different issue..

    good luck
    Why? he has by email told me he paid them and sent me an accounting statement deducting the amounts for the dr's. I asked him multiple times for a copy of the checks so i can have them for my records and i never got them.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •