Thread: other forums

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up other forums

so i got bored and went and had a look at some other forums....

thank fk im on this one, just about sums up my search.
    eg, this one guy was telling this 20 yo for a first cycle, to use test e and front-load it, etc...

so, thank you for those on here that provide us newbies with quality information, advice, and guidance,
    if it wasn't for you guys i'd still be taking my dbol only cycle thinking wtf.
    i've learnt alot over the past few months, and can only imagine how much more knowledge i'll poses in the next few years, as long as i keep researching (hint to all other newbies, do your research and you won't have to ask stupid questions).
    also, i've noticed that in the past few months that i've been on here, my body has made some quite noticeable improvements, coincidence?...

thanks

kronik

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Yeah the other forums generally give totally different advice compared to this forum. I haven't signed up to any other forum and I doubt I ever will, bad advice = bad choices = bad consequences.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    so i got bored and went and had a look at some other forums....

thank fk im on this one, just about sums up my search.
    eg, this one guy was telling this 20 yo for a first cycle, to use test e and front-load it, etc...

so, thank you for those on here that provide us newbies with quality information, advice, and guidance,
    if it wasn't for you guys i'd still be taking my dbol only cycle thinking wtf.
    i've learnt alot over the past few months, and can only imagine how much more knowledge i'll poses in the next few years, as long as i keep researching (hint to all other newbies, do your research and you won't have to ask stupid questions).
    also, i've noticed that in the past few months that i've been on here, my body has made some quite noticeable improvements, coincidence?...

thanks

kronik
    /Agree thankyou steroid .com vets!!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I checked out a couple of other forums. I noticed some of the others encourage or allow personal attacks. Some of them are really just a crock of shit. Happy staying here.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I noticed one one forum these guys really run some mega doses.Sh1t a gram of test isnt nothing to these guys.I wouldve loved to see pics of these guys.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Agreed this site is great. Took me a couple years to get through the info and do a cycle, but thats the idea right. Thankful I found it!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Basically any forum you see somebody who says:

GH15 Approved

Try to avoid that.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on another BB a few years ago and got into this discussion on creatine and the need for cycling. I got gang fvcked because i was saying no need to ever cycle creatine. so i left....

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    creatine

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Total bs...
    I have heard a lot about tren not being a big deal
    otc pct
    double up on orals

Love term consequences

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm a member on most of the big forums. I would never direct a noob to any other forum. There are definitely some pretty hardcore forums, but without a good knowledge base you could be easily misguided. I've actually taken a few tips from gh15 even though I think 95% of what he says is nonsense. At the end of the day I'd take this forum over any other.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I'm a member on most of the big forums. I would never direct a noob to any other forum. There are definitely some pretty hardcore forums, but without a good knowledge base you could be easily misguided. I've actually taken a few tips from gh15 even though I think 95% of what he says is nonsense. At the end of the day I'd take this forum over any other.
    I never read anything he said that wasn't

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Lol I've seen a ton of tards on other forums to. Pretty hilarious and they wonder why they have screwed up joints and no nuts

DanB is offline Banned
    Spend some time on UKM if you want a good laugh,

''Hiit cardio is shit''
    '' I run 30mg tren a a day'' (mod)
    ''Simple carb pwo isn't b.s.''
    ''Pin prop 2x week''
    ''Lean gains protocol dosnt work''
    ''Protein dosnt matter once you hit 3k cals''
    I could gp on all.day its fvxking hilarious some of the pure b.s. they parrot

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed
    I'm interested and not taking the piss here bro, but what tips have you taken? I generally avoid his posts since the b.s. he says but if he has given good info then I'm intreguied to hear that 5% of what he says....

Thread Information