gonebluffn is offline Associate Member

World swries of poker

Well its time for another year of grinding it out at the poker table for a month at the Rio in Vegas ,Idont know how many other members like me live for the adrenaline rush of the chance at millions playing the best in the world and celabrating the victories and living the anguish when some donkey that has no buisness in the hand sucks out on you with some horrible hand .But if any of you guys play you will know conditioning plays a big part when you sit at a poker table up to 16 hours a day and do it everyday for weeks on end so to any that are going best of luck hope to see you at the final table.

DanB is offline Banned
    Watch out for the Irish, we have 3 that have hit form and are all expected to hit the final table, 2 have already played at final table in the past, black and o'dea

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If I had the buy in (what is it 10 g?) I would love to give it a shot one year

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Watch out for the Irish, we have 3 that have hit form and are all expected to hit the final table, 2 have already played at final table in the past, black and o'dea
    Yeah well I heard theres a guy whos half black half chinese half brazillian half indian going to be at the final table. Rumor has it he has the meanest doggy style and can do long division, wax your back and cook you a curry flavored meal while banging. What can your guy do, shoot lucky charms out his ass?

DanB is offline Banned
    We Irish we shall blow him up if your man is a threat, that's what we do

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    there are hundreds of events before the main event even winning one of the smaller buy ins is quite profitable .Wish I had started my cycle a few weeks earlier as tomorrow is the end of tren test cycle but I really dont show any sides of anger or agrevation would be the one that would kill you Ive played long enough nothing surprises me laugh it off and on to the next hand.

Thread Information