Views:	55766 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	123422

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2761905409.jpg 
Views:	29322 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	123423

The dude use to be huge now he looks like this... Old age or he stopped juicing?.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    I think he started training for MMA....and drop a lot of weight due to aerobic training.

Most MMA fighters---hardly lift weights---and if they do---its mostly power movements for throwing and wrestling.

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    I think he started training for MMA....and drop a lot of weight due to aerobic training.

Most MMA fighters---hardly lift weights---and if they do---its mostly power movements for throwing and wrestling.
    Lol what bout Brock

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what a change. read that he is a vegitarian now. guy has a great build

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post

his deal with mma didnt go through the ufc bought strikeforce and his deal got thown out.

Ares101 is offline Associate Member
    The guy is still jacked though!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Brock did little cardio and trained mostly with Weights (so i read).

If you notice his fights rarely lasted more than 3 rounds...and he would usually get winded in round 2.

Lesnar is lucky he got to fight the opponents he did. He would never last more than 1 round against the level of fighters in HW division now.

Quote Originally Posted by abstetic View Post
    Lol what bout Brock

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post

If you notice his fights rarely lasted more than 3 rounds...and he would usually get winded in round 2.

Lesnar is lucky he got to fight the opponents he did. He would never last more than 1 round against the level of fighters in HW division now.
    I heard that Lesnar was meeting with Dana White. I guess it didn't go too well, but who knows we might get another fight out of him. I think he'd do good against Mir. Or maybe against Velasquez again.

As far as Batista goes. I remember reading something about him returning to WWE now that his MMA days are up (before they ever started). And he really only left because the WWE product was shit.

DanB is offline Banned
    Lol what bout Brock
    nevermind brock, overeem

you dont have to sacrafice size if you adapt amd embrace the sheer power

k1 in general has a hostory of fvcking monsters

and im sure baptista has a script for ''trt'' so the ufc contract wouldnt of stopped him

mabey he got sick of it, hard work to maintain that physique

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    nevermind brock, overeem

you dont have to sacrafice size if you adapt amd embrace the sheer power

k1 in general has a hostory of fvcking monsters

and im sure baptista has a script for ''trt'' so the ufc contract wouldnt of stopped him

mabey he got sick of it, hard work to maintain that physique
    I think he realised that he was just going to get the living shit kicked out of him and his strikeforce thing fell through. I think he was hoping to get a big drawing fight against somebody like Lashley, and that didn't pan out. He's in his 40's now, so how many fights does he have in him?

DanB is offline Banned
    40's?

didnt realise he that old

yeah fvckall then realistically

40's?

didnt realise he that old

yeah fvckall then realistically
    And unless he got back on gear and bulked up, he really wouldn't do well back in WWE. He'd be the guy who used to be yoked. Besides, I hear he runs a successful gym in Tampa. He probably should just stay retired. It's too bad more of those wrasslers can't find success after wrestling.

DanB is offline Banned
    id say he has easyily 7 figures in the bank aswell so yeah he prob happy with his gym, guessing he has trophy wife, and just chilling after years of training/touring with wwe

id say he has easyily 7 figures in the bank aswell so yeah he prob happy with his gym, guessing he has trophy wife, and just chilling after years of training/touring with wwe
    Yeah, he's got it made. He should be an example to other athletes/wrestlers. If you don't blow your money on nonsense, you can be successful after your sports career is over too.

abstetic is offline Banned
    Lashley is a fricking beast

Lashley is a fricking beast
    Yeah, but MMA isn't his forte.

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw

Not true at all.. Brock fought the best of the best of the heavyweights. His biggest downfall was his lack of experience. He was thrown into the wolves joining the UFC. He Accomplished so much in such a small time frame. I really hope he comes back and fights Mir, Cain , or Roy. He is still a top 5 HW IMO. You get enough cardio from training your techniques alone. Im sure he did sprints and other things too, not just weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    Not true at all.. Brock fought the best of the best of the heavyweights. His biggest downfall was his lack of experience. He was thrown into the wolves joining the UFC. He Accomplished so much in such a small time frame. I really hope he comes back and fights Mir, Cain , or Roy. He is still a top 5 HW IMO. You get enough cardio from training your techniques alone. Im sure he did sprints and other things too, not just weights.
    Brock's downfall was illness. You can see a complete change when he first came in to when he won the UFC title. He did so much in so little of time. If he didn't get that diverticulitis, he would've beaten Cain Velasquez. He probably would've gotten KOed by Dos Santos though.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Name:	image-1395533798.jpg 
Views:	55766 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	123422

Name:	image-2761905409.jpg 
Views:	29322 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	123423

The dude use to be huge now he looks like this... Old age or he stopped juicing?.
    Sorry but I'm not seeing much of a difference, he looks great in both pictures. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

Brock's downfall was illness. You can see a complete change when he first came in to when he won the UFC title. He did so much in so little of time. If he didn't get that diverticulitis, he would've beaten Cain Velasquez. He probably would've gotten KOed by Dos Santos though.
    He could definitely put Cain on his back and beat him. I was at that fight when he lost the belt It sucked. Im a big Lesnar fan haha. Can't blame his illness on his complete downfall.. He was 100% going into his AO fight. He is still relatively new to the MMA scene, I just think his heart wasn't in it. The guys a great athlete.. If only he didn't join the WWE in the first place and went straight to MMA. He could of been the best. He deserves to be in the hall of fame IMO. He made the UFC HW division what it is today. I think Lesnar has the best shot at beating Junior, besides Cain and Alistair. Only because of his take downs. Junior has the best hands in the MMA and has amazing take down defense. No one can get him down and keep him down.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Sorry but I'm not seeing much of a difference, he looks great in both pictures. IMO
    I'm not a huge fan of that tattoo around his belly button lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    He could definitely put Cain on his back and beat him. I was at that fight when he lost the belt It sucked. Im a big Lesnar fan haha. Can't blame his illness on his complete downfall.. He was 100% going into his AO fight. He is still relatively new to the MMA scene, I just think his heart wasn't in it. The guys a great athlete.. If only he didn't join the WWE in the first place and went straight to MMA. He could of been the best. He deserves to be in the hall of fame IMO. He made the UFC HW division what it is today. I think Lesnar has the best shot at beating Junior, besides Cain and Alistair. Only because of his take downs. Junior has the best hands in the MMA and has amazing take down defense. No one can get him down and keep him down.
    If it wasn't for his WWE days though, he wouldn't have been nearly the draw that he was when he did come to UFC. From what benefited Lesnar the most. He got some of the biggest UFC paydays ever and the guys who fought on the undercard got bigger paydays because of Lesnar too. One of his UFC PPVs got over a million buys.

I'll grant you his heart isn't in MMA nor was it in WWE either. He's only back in WWE because he's getting $5mil and a very limited schedule. I would like to see Lesnar face Cain again. When Alistair comes back, he's going to get his ass handed to him. I bet he returns out of shape.

Thread Information