Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Westboro Baptist Church

Just watched a Documentary about this crowd. I know I'm probably a year behind the docu it was just on the net so had a nose at it. Jesus these people are a bit cold hearted aren't going to peoples burials of dead Soldiers and protesting against it. Seem's a bit of an extreme way to get your point across. And some of their posters are just plain vile to be seen in the public view. Also, how haven't they been shot?

Also how do these people seem to be able to fund themselves because any of the houses that they were in weren't exactly impoverist to be honest. I have 2 uncles that are made into religion and to be honest would be as argumentative as the above not to the same degree and the bottom line in their church is money. One of my uncles is suffering badly with depression and his so called church dropped him the second that they found out he was left go from work. So for me these baptist crowd smells of the same ideals as my uncles crowd? Would I be correct in thinking that?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I hate those mofo's and to answer your question about how they make money is that they use their freedom of speech and if someone doesn't like their views enough and assaults them the church sues and usually wins.

DanB is offline Banned
    I seen it aswell Louis therox or whatever his name is yeah?

It a shame really they so fvcking brainwashed they don't have a clue

Your uncle sounds like a prosperity church, Google it they them scams saying contribute 10k to the church and you will get prosperity and into heaven b.s.

Or if you gimme the name of church i can ask a mate, he volunteers for a legit church running rehabilation meetings, sending people to treatment etc I'm sure he will know about them if they based in Ireland, let me know if ya want us to ask him.....

DanB is offline Banned
    And yeah they funded from donations, it all a scam at end of day, look at victory outreach over here, they claim to be a christian charity but in reality they a registered plc and show a healthy profit each year, people driving mercs etc etc

kif
    kif is offline Member
    There scum, they were in my city a while pack protesting a veterans funeral. Karma is a bitch, they'll get there's one day!!!!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kif
    There scum, they were in my city a while pack protesting a veterans funeral. Karma is a bitch, they'll get there's one day!!!!
    To be honest they protest funerals of people who die for their country, yes they scum and if that happened over here then they would be petrol bombed at protest and they be lucky if that's all that happened them and trust me there would be no law enfor***ent stepping in to help them either

DanB is offline Banned
    In fact I honestly don't know why the enlisted friends of the decised havnt already burnt their church and houses, seems like the least that should be done for disrespecting their brothers names

I gurantee you that if people i.e. enlisted men that they target actually take the fight back to them then they will shut up and vanish very quickly

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    What Dan said, how the hell are these people not shot in the face? IF this was over here they would get a good beat down without there being any form of them being able to sue the person who kicked the crap outta them. I feel sorry most for the kids, how could you live in such a hateful and vile envoirnment??

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I seen it aswell Louis therox or whatever his name is yeah?

It a shame really they so fvcking brainwashed they don't have a clue

Your uncle sounds like a prosperity church, Google it they them scams saying contribute 10k to the church and you will get prosperity and into heaven b.s.

Or if you gimme the name of church i can ask a mate, he volunteers for a legit church running rehabilation meetings, sending people to treatment etc I'm sure
    he will know about them if they based in Ireland, let me know if ya want us to ask him.....
    I know the church that my uncle is in and it aint one of them at all. I don't wanna say it because there could be members on here and I don't want to offend them with my own views on that specific church. But yeh, it's like the catholic church it all boils down to money really to be honest imo. Yeh, it was the Louis docu I wathced to be honest it was mad to see these people being so dis respectful to people who have lost their lives etc and protesting at a ****ing funeral like that's just some cold ass shit.

Hueypfc is offline New Member
    those guys are a joke to Christianity and Americans. im a baptist and in the military. money has no stand in my circle and much respect and honor is given to anyone especially the military. don't let these wacky jobs deter you from God.

DCI
    Ohh I know they are lunatics. They are fanatics and fanatics no matter what you are speaking about whether it be religion, cars, fashion people etc are all dangerous. You ever speak to a VW fanatic, dear lord they would wither you. What I just can't understand is how someone hasn't just done a drive by on them and mow them all down, this is america after all, ye shoot first and ask questions later which has it's merits to some degree.

Same way the above think what they do is morally ok and accpetable. As louis said in his documentary, he personally finds them highly offensive etc. These people are out there to set out their own agenda and make money, it has to be money all this lunacy always boils back to money imo.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    To be honest they protest funerals of people who die for their country, yes they scum and if that happened over here then they would be petrol bombed at protest and they be lucky if that's all that happened them and trust me there would be no law enfor***ent stepping in to help them either
    Yea man I'm surprised no one has smoked them yet, all the murders in this country and these punks are still running around

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Ohh I know they are lunatics. They are fanatics and fanatics no matter what you are speaking about whether it be religion, cars, fashion people etc are all dangerous. You ever speak to a VW fanatic, dear lord they would wither you. What I just can't understand is how someone hasn't just done a drive by on them and mow them all down, this is america after all, ye shoot first and ask questions later which has it's merits to some degree.

Same way the above think what they do is morally ok and accpetable. As louis said in his documentary, he personally finds them highly offensive etc. These people are out there to set out their own agenda and make money, it has to be money all this lunacy always boils back to money imo.
    those alfa fanatics are worst by far

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    They have calmed down quite a bit. Some "biker gangs" around the country started heading them off while they were trying to protest the funerals. The bikers would keep them separated from the families and friends of the deceased soldiers. The bikers physically put themselves, in very large numbers, in between the Westboro people and the funeral goers. I guess they did it so much that Westboro gave up. They've pretty much faded into obscurity and you don't really hear about them any more. Code Pink was another group, but they've also disappeared from the scene and become irrelevant. What the bikers did was pretty amazing and I don't mean to sound gay but it's pretty inspiring that so many people could come out of no where to help protect the mourning families and friends of or deceased soldiers, and be so effective at it. I guess you aren't that tough when there's a bunch of bikers in front of you who are determined to stop what you're doing.

The restraint showed by the soldiers' loved ones is nothing short of incredible. If that happened at the funerals of any of my friends that served and were killed or are still serving, I'd have someones back on the ground with my boot on their throat. I'm not that cool. There's a lot of things I'll let go but things like that make me lose my shit. It's the epitomy of distastefulness and disrespect.

Edit: The bikers were calling themselves "Patriot Guard"
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 05-30-2012 at 06:31 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think also nothing ever happened because it was published so much that they would be there. That the cops and news vans are all there. Kind of hard to get away with something.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i think also nothing ever happened because it was published so much that they would be there. That the cops and news vans are all there. Kind of hard to get away with something.
    you can burn the church when they all out on street protesting and there nobody around...........

you protest my mans funeral you fvcked, i would see to it personally, several other people would aswell and thats not including family who could and would give 5k for disrespecting sons funeral to get a lil revenge for their son

protest a military or paramilitary funeral then you and your family fvcked, nothing to do with me in any way, just stating how it works here and no way to avoid it, well documented over here if you cross them you dead its that simple, government cant and wont try do fvckall

different countrys i guess..........
    Last edited by DanB; 05-30-2012 at 06:44 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    oh i agree i would do something also. And im surprised nothing like that has happened. I'm just saying why nothing has happened to them at the scene
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    People can believe whatever they want to believe but I have noticed most churches are just a business. Its easy to be a preacher when the dues are going in your back pocket. The ones doing it for love of God are few and far between.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    ...Religious Fanatics-----

Gotta Love um...!

DanB is offline Banned
    td jakes drives a bently

joyce mayer church makes 8million a month

pastors in nigeria have private jets

i could list people all day, these are the famous ones

google it, you could read the different scams for hours

tcw
    Not to mention the fact "the income is tax free!"

td jakes drives a bently

joyce mayer church makes 8million a month

pastors in nigeria have private jets

i could list people all day, these are the famous ones

google it, you could read the different scams for hours

DanB is offline Banned
    you have to admire them in fairness, i wish i could pull scams like that

you pay big $$$$ to their sermons, get the whole hotel package which they earn commission on, then you put some more money into the basket at the church service, you feel so moved that you feel obligied to write a cheque with a donation to one of their save the world ministrys which never release figures as to the percentage of donations that actually goes to people in need, you buy a cd on your way out the door then get roped back in with the flyer on the way out promising a discount for next year if you book now, dont forget the magazine subscription and kids summercamps

i admire them, my scams are more complex but unfortunately far less profitable, i think we could all learn from them, just mabey not in the way they intended.......

tcw
    Here's another Wacko....who got his due

http://news.yahoo.com/serpent-handli...opstories.html

Hueypfc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    People can believe whatever they want to believe but I have noticed most churches are just a business. Its easy to be a preacher when the dues are going in your back pocket. The ones doing it for love of God are few and far between.
    i hear that one

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Sounds like the exact same thing as politicians..

we support you as long as you give us money and we'll even let you tell us what our view is.. as long as you financially support us..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    They have calmed down quite a bit. Some "biker gangs" around the country started heading them off while they were trying to protest the funerals. The bikers would keep them separated from the families and friends of the deceased soldiers. The bikers physically put themselves, in very large numbers, in between the Westboro people and the funeral goers. I guess they did it so much that Westboro gave up. They've pretty much faded into obscurity and you don't really hear about them any more. Code Pink was another group, but they've also disappeared from the scene and become irrelevant. What the bikers did was pretty amazing and I don't mean to sound gay but it's pretty inspiring that so many people could come out of no where to help protect the mourning families and friends of or deceased soldiers, and be so effective at it. I guess you aren't that tough when there's a bunch of bikers in front of you who are determined to stop what you're doing.

The restraint showed by the soldiers' loved ones is nothing short of incredible. If that happened at the funerals of any of my friends that served and were killed or are still serving, I'd have someones back on the ground with my boot on their throat. I'm not that cool. There's a lot of things I'll let go but things like that make me lose my shit. It's the epitomy of distastefulness and disrespect.

Edit: The bikers were calling themselves "Patriot Guard"
    That is fairly cool how the lads got them sorted in a peaceful way for the onlookers I'm sure there was some words whispered to the westboro crowd when people were not looking.

As I was saying I'd say it is outta sync now but it's the first I have heard of it. So said I'd ask.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea DCI, they're brainwashed idiots. Really there is no word to describe how they are. They picket funerals of soldiers with very mean signs. I can't understand why they are like that nor do I want too. But, I really hope they all die painful deaths for the crap they pull.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    At least they are not beating people into believing in their god like their forefathers.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Yea DCI, they're brainwashed idiots. Really there is no word to describe how they are. They picket funerals of soldiers with very mean signs. I can't understand why they are like that nor do I want too. But, I really hope they all die painful deaths for the crap they pull.
    Yeh, that is what I couldn't understand at all. Strange fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    At least they are not beating people into believing in their god like their forefathers.
    True also. But they are doing it in a physcological way now which is probably as bad imo.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I feel bad for the children.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    They have been here to the base to protest a memorial. The local motorcycle club smoked them out. They are just absolutely the worst people I have ever seen and I can't wait to see them in hell.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Yep they are all a bunch of idiots. Comes from upbringing. Their parents were probably idiots as well. But they do thrive on publicity. If that equation was removed, they'd slide back under the rock they slithered from. I don't know what Bible they profess to follow, but it isn't one that's been around for any period of time since they just make it up as they go along. One would think that with the PC laws now in effect that they would be shut down, since all they spew is hatred of others and our country. I wish they could be banned from the US, but I guess that would be politically incorrect...lol

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yep they are all a bunch of idiots. Comes from upbringing. Their parents were probably idiots as well. But they do thrive on publicity. If that equation was removed, they'd slide back under the rock they slithered from. I don't know what Bible they profess to follow, but it isn't one that's been around for any period of time since they just make it up as they go along. One would think that with the PC laws now in effect that they would be shut down, since all they spew is hatred of others and our country. I wish they could be banned from the US, but I guess that would be politically incorrect...lol
    Thats what I was thinking with the PC laws that they will have a governmental beat down for such tripe that they came out with. Theses people are quoting parts of the bible to suit their own arguments and then forgetting the other parts that contradict their parts of the argument.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    The US Military needs to airlift all the Westboro folks over a remote DZ in eastern Afghanistan and drop their asses off so they can experience a fight or flight moment.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    WBC is supposed to be protesting the funerals of the children killed in Sandy Hook today. Honestly, I'm not in any way the kind of person who says this lightly and I'm not for senseless violence, but someone needs to burn those churches to the ****ing ground.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    http://youtu.be/OBA6qlHW8po

I don't even know what to say about these people. I saw an article yesterday saying they were going to show up at the kids funerals in westboro....that's effed up.

Here's a clip of 2 of them on Brand X.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I have read nothing but the title of this thread and will add my opinion. I have seen them at servicemembers funerals. I have yet to find a greater need for an assault rifle than to go Rambo on these dbags! Fuk them and Fuk anyone who supports them!

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I have read nothing but the title of this thread and will add my opinion. I have seen them at servicemembers funerals. I have yet to find a greater need for an assault rifle than to go Rambo on these dbags! Fuk them and Fuk anyone who supports them!
    Couldn't agree with you more!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Agreed!!!

But why on Gods green earth would they be protesting the funerals of these babies? What would be their angle?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Agreed!!!

But why on Gods green earth would they be protesting the funerals of these babies? What would be their angle?
    The same reason the protest the funerals of dead service members. If ya havn't Axx check em out. They are first class Aholes. They have gotten better about their protesting over the years (they stay across the street and follow the law) but they are still fukheads!

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information