SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

funny 4 all those looking to cut or drop lbs

so I found these on a site, and although they are over exaggerated, I think there is some truth to them and they are great to motovate or laugh at or at least scare the cr@p out of us so we never get so big lol

enjoy

SHARING REASONS TO STAY FAT
    Oh what fun......

I want to stay because I love getting on the plan and asking for the seatbelt extender.
    I want to stay fat so I don't have to push the recliner back it will just fall like that do to my weight.
    I want to stay fat so I don't have to worry about fashion and just pick what fits

I wanna stay fat because:

1) I LOVE the sound of the toilet seat C-R-A-C-K-I-N-G!!!

2) I can take up more space on this planet!

3) Rolls of fat are INTERESTING and CREATIVE!

4) I can make a bigger splash into the pool than the skinny people can!

5) I don't have to worry about having so many clothing choices, so I can actually SAVE money!

6) Slim ankles are overrated!

7) Who wants to be able to wear a watch anyway?

8) If there is another Ice Age I will survive REALLY WELL!

9) I enjoy being ignored!

10) I like it when people say, "You have SUCH a pretty face!"

I want to stay fat because I love panting while shaving my legs.
    I want to stay fat because I love having a wider waist than my six foot tall father.
    For that matter I want to stay fat because I love having no defined waist at all.
    I want to stay fat because stretch marks are the new tan lines.
    I wanna stay fat so that when George Clooney comes knocking at my door he won't be tempted to seduce me, therefore saving me from an adulturous affair and wrecking my 21 year marriage.

I want to stay fat because back cleavage is sexy.

I want to stay fat because I can almost take flight if I flap my arms fast enough.

I want to stay fat because I'm the one that boosts all my skinny friends' egos.

and last but not least..... I want to stay fat because I don't have dimples on my face, so I figure I might as well have them on my butt!!

I want to stay fat because I love the looks people give me in a restaurant, like I don't deserve to eat!

I want to stay fat because I don't really need to see my feet to know they're there!

I want to stay fat because I love standing behind everyone in pictures!
    I wanna stay fat because I like the nervous looks people get when they see me at a buffet

* I wanna stay fat because I like the looks I get from waiters/waitress. If I order a burger and fries then the that’s why you’re fat look and if I order a salad with fat free dressing the who are you trying to fool look.
    * I wanna stay fat because I like struggling to put seatbelts on in the car.
    * I wanna stay fat because I like everyone assuming any health problems I have are a direct result of my obesity.
    * I wanna stay fat because I enjoy going to three stores to try and find a winter coat and then just settling on whatever fits.
    * I wanna stay fat because I enjoy paying extra money for clothing.

I loved to hear the sexy grunt when I would sit on my husbands lap.
    I loved that getting into a pair of jeans was exercise in itself.
    I loved wearing granny panties and long flannel gowns.
    I loved that my wardrobe had so few of clothes to choose from.
    I especially loved to run into my DH's ex-wife when she had lost 100 lbs. and I was almost 100 lbs. overweight.
    I loved going to my son's high school football games and me beiing sweating worse than the players.
    I loved having other people stare at my plate when we went out to eat

I love being fat because it's fun to guess at where my 'bikini line' is when shaving due to the fact that I haven't seen it in 8 years.
    I love being fat so I can make up new words like "bomach" to describe the solo mound of fat that make up my boobs and stomach

~I wanna stay fat so I can single handedly keep Haagen Daz in business.
    ~I wanna stay fat because I love that feeling that everyone in the grocery store is watching what I buy!
    ~I wanna stay fat because I love walking into a class room and having everyone watch as I squeeze myself into one of those chair/desk thingys.
    ~I wanna stay fat because I love it when a guy wants to go out with me because my most interesting feature is my toes! Isn't he just SO special?

I want to stay fat because I NEVER want to be swept off my feet and carried off like Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind - unless it's Superman doing the lifting.

Oh! And I want to stay fat because trucker tan is SO sexy. Of course, no one but me will ever know that, since every shirt I own has sleeves to at least the elbow.
    I want to stay fat because of my favorite (made up) body part...the thutt....otherwise known as the area where thigh meets butt that is rediculously difficult to tone!

I love being fat because the sales clerks leave me alone.
    I love being fat because I can leave the house without makeup...nobody makes eye contact anyways.
    I love being fat because my husband doesnt bug me for ......well, you get the point
    I love being fat because I don't have to plan my menus or get to the gym everyday.
    I love being fat because I can eat anything I want/anytime I want without worrying about calories.
    I love being fat because I love it when I lose my thongs :0

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I have vomit in my mouth.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    I think I have vomit in my mouth.
    lol ... maybe I should post some pix to go with the posts baaahahahaa

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i did vomit in my mouth

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    lol ... maybe I should post some pix to go with the posts baaahahahaa
    No please don't.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I wanna be fat too now.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I read a few to my GF, she's giving me dirty looks as type.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there's a little too much truth in those..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I got the nastiest look after this one.

I loved to hear the sexy grunt when I would sit on my husbands lap.

Thread Information