Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Scaaaaaary Stories!

This is a true story by the way!

I was abouut 8 years old. me and my buddy across the street went to their vacation property on the delta, and his drunk dad was telling stories.

So he was telling us that when he joined the navy, because all the sailors were screwing all the dirty women every time they came to port overseas in these strange countries, then they had to get a shot so that they wouldn't get sick. (so far so good....). but because it was a sex disease, they had to give you a shot where you got the disease.....

....in the left testicle! and because the navy didnt' have much money, and they had to use the left overs from the airforce, then all they got were these big square needles. (so he continues quite animated, looking each one of us in the eye as he told the story). so you had to drop your drawers, and this queer doctor with a white lab coat would grab your nuts in one hand, and this big square needle in the other hand, and then sink that big fukkin needle half way into your nut. he said it hurt like hell, but it was worth it cause he never caught no shiit off no dirty woman overseas.

(I remembered that story, because I think when he told the story, i got a cramp just thinking about it. for years, i was afraid of thinking of joinging the military, mostly due to the reluctance of having my left testicle shot by a big square needle)

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you dont think his drunk dad was trying to scare you off getting girls pregnant before puberty set in?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I was playing man hunt around midday with my neighbor and my little brother when he ran out in the middle of the street while being chased. Well a van was flying down the road because it had no stop sign and literally screeched with tires smoking to a halt but a few inches from my brothers face. Let's just say not a good memory, but no harm done at least whew.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For a drunk dad he was pretty smart. See 40+ years later you still remember it and Ill bet you still feel your balls pull up when you think about it. lol Every kid needs a good scare once in a while to keep them inline.

Thank god now they have a pill for it.

I think as a kid the most scared I was when I was about 10 I was playing with friends climbing trees. We called them rubber trees because they were young trees about 20 ft high. We use to climb them and they would bend to the ground from our weight. Once in a while they would break of course. I had on break on me and fell about 10 ft into a pile of broken branches and such on my back. Kind of hurt and I felt something in my back. After feeling something protruding from my back I decided it was time to go home and investigate since it felt very firm/stuck, not like a splinter or anything and I was afraid to let anyone see it for some reason.

I clearly remember standing on the sink to look at my back in the mirror and seeing someting white, thin, about 1/2" wide and 1/2" up sticking out of my lower back/spine tight up against my my back. I tried to wiggle it but it would not budge. I was convinced it was part of my spine that had cracked or splintered. I spent the next few hours in my room thinking about if I might end up crippled or??? Still afraid to tell anyone from typical child frears and kept trying to figure a way to fix it or tell someone. I kept feeling it, trying to wiggle it with no change. I thought there might be a small chance it was just a piece of white bark but why would it not budge and there was no real pain and no blood.

Finally after a couple of hours I gave it an extra hard tug and it pulled out. Turns out it was only a piece of bark that had lodged under my skin. I swear I had never been so scared, stressed out except maybe when I was around 5 and kept having out of body experiences when sleeping and feeling like I could not get back to my body waling up not being able to move or speak for several minutes.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    you dont think his drunk dad was trying to scare you off getting girls pregnant before puberty set in?
    naw, he was just being an asss, scaring the shiit ouutta the kids and getting off to it. i honestly believed the square needle story til my late teens.... I'm so gullible sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    For a drunk dad he was pretty smart. See 40+ years later you still remember it and Ill bet you still feel your balls pull up when you think about it. lol Every kid needs a good scare once in a while to keep them inline.

Thank god now they have a pill for it.

I think as a kid the most scared I was when I was about 10 I was playing with friends climbing trees. We called them rubber trees because they were young trees about 20 ft high. We use to climb them and they would bend to the ground from our weight. Once in a while they would break of course. I had on break on me and fell about 10 ft into a pile of broken branches and such on my back. Kind of hurt and I felt something in my back. After feeling something protruding from my back I decided it was time to go home and investigate since it felt very firm/stuck, not like a splinter or anything and I was afraid to let anyone see it for some reason.

I clearly remember standing on the sink to look at my back in the mirror and seeing someting white, thin, about 1/2" wide and 1/2" up sticking out of my lower back/spine tight up against my my back. I tried to wiggle it but it would not budge. I was convinced it was part of my spine that had cracked or splintered. I spent the next few hours in my room thinking about if I might end up crippled or??? Still afraid to tell anyone from typical child frears and kept trying to figure a way to fix it or tell someone. I kept feeling it, trying to wiggle it with no change. I thought there might be a small chance it was just a piece of white bark but why would it not budge and there was no real pain and no blood.

Finally after a couple of hours I gave it an extra hard tug and it pulled out. Turns out it was only a piece of bark that had lodged under my skin. I swear I had never been so scared, stressed out except maybe when I was around 5 and kept having out of body experiences when sleeping and feeling like I could not get back to my body waling up not being able to move or speak for several minutes.
    ha ha ha! thought it was a bone sticking out!

Thread Information