Thread: prototype 2

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

prototype 2

Has anybody played it and is it as good as i'm hoping it will be?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93
    Has anybody played it and is it as good as i'm hoping it will be?
    The first one looked good

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The first one was where you could morph your hands into blades and just reek havok throughout the city right? If so i'm sure the 2nd one will be awesome. ;

Me and my buddies played it all the time on my last deployment, it never got old. That and GTA . Actually had an officer in our work space ask if we could not play GTA when he was in the room because his father in law was a cop and he found the game very offensive...Some tough officers we have in the service huh?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze
    The first one was where you could morph your hands into blades and just reek havok throughout the city right? If so i'm sure the 2nd one will be awesome. ;

Me and my buddies played it all the time on my last deployment, it never got old. That and GTA . Actually had an officer in our work space ask if we could not play GTA when he was in the room because his father in law was a cop and he found the game very offensive...Some tough officers we have in the service huh?
    You could fly too right?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    You could fly too right?
    As far as I can remember you could pretty much do whatever you want lol.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I got Prototype 2 the day it came out. Got the Blackwatch Collector's edition and all that too. I loved the first Prototype.

Prototype 2 is very good gameplay wise, the button scheme is almost the exact same with a couple minor changes, and the way you select and use your powers are way more streamlined, AND you can use any TWO powers at once (as opposed to having to switch between each power separately at a time). The graphics are far better, though that was never an issue with me... Prototype's gameplay was so damn good I didn't care about the graphics. But here it really shines.

But it does come with its problems... for one thing, the storyline this time around is far too short. There really are no likeable characters. Certain things in the plot make you wonder WTF. Heller is not really that great of a character, just some angry guy who swears too much and really doesn't care about anything. I would say all of Prototype 2's flaws are in it's story mode. Overall a good game but the story will leave you wanting.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

The first one looked good
    It was really good.

Thread Information