Thread: Mental fight!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

Mental fight!

Hey y'all! I don't even have an accent but I felt
    Like saying y'all... Now that that's done, I wanted to get some insight on my current mental fight. I'm sure many have had it the same as me, but maybe hearing a few from other members will be somehow therapeutic ...

Back in winter I jumped on a "cycle" of sustanon for 10 weeks, followed by a cheesy pct of nolvadex only. IMO my gains were pretty good. I went up to 160lbs from 145 ish which for me was great. Problem was that my diet and routine and even my body was apparently not ready for aas.

Since coming off, I went a little depressed and pct was nothing short of a total bummer. I lost 5lbs after pct and have maintained the 155lbs. I've been trying to work on the diet part, which is very hard having 3 kids and a housewife to support&feed at a young age...kids just don't eat what I need and I can barely get it in myself. Since coming off I've only maintained weight, lost strength & stamina, and it sucks ass....I continuously think about going back on, getting another cycle prepared, ai's and pct, etc... Constantly... All the f-ing time. I enjoyed everything about it so much, but now that I did more research than asking a dealer what to do, all of the sudden I can't go back on... All of the sudden EVERYONE tells me (or I read in other threads) that it won't be effective to get me bigger...

Ahhh... Feels a bit better already but seriously... Is this feeling going away any time soon? Will I ever stop wanting to go back on? Do I equate to a drug addict if I use steroids to get me bigger from a small frame? Cuz that's the message im getting, but those are the feelings I'm experiencing...wtf

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I remember when you told me that, man.

But since coming off I feel just fine and maybe even better than I did before starting. I am big as fvck and people just dive out of my way.

To me it sounds like you have other shit to deal with. Juice don't fix shit, just like any other drug(I know, I have done most).

You can go back on and get bigger, but damn 155? How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420
    I remember when you told me that, man.

But since coming off I feel just fine and maybe even better than I did before starting. I am big as fvck and people just dive out of my way.

To me it sounds like you have other shit to deal with. Juice don't fix shit, just like any other drug(I know, I have done most).

You can go back on and get bigger, but damn 155? How tall are you?
    Well it's possible that I have other shhit to deal with, but my only known concern is exactly what concerns you about me. I'm only 155lbs! I'm not tall, just 5'7" but 155 is a real downer. I just wanna gain some mass. I've been a skinny guy my whole life. 3 years ago I was 125! My doc tells me it has nothing to do with my inactive thyroid but gaining weight is a nightmare for me. Maybe it's a fixation because I'm happy in almost every other aspect of my life- so it's a good target for improvement

And to recap about the depression.. It came and went but I'm more just fixated on gaining weight. It's no fun to try and gain naturally and have no results and feel like the juice was working before I stopped.

Blog Entries
    What weight would you wanna get to?

155 @ 5'7" seems almost aight.

You just seem kinda down man. . . .

What weight would you wanna get to?

155 @ 5'7" seems almost aight.

You just seem kinda down man. . . .
    I'd be happy at 175-180... But that probably will be short lived I'm told lol

Blog Entries
    It can't be that hard to gain 20-25 pounds.

When did you finish your last cycle?

It can't be that hard to gain 20-25 pounds.

When did you finish your last cycle?
    Last pin was 20th of march so 13 weeks ago. 7 weeks after pct finished

Blog Entries
    Do what I did, run a cycle and eat everything half decent in sight.

You'll gain weight, but some of it you might not want.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had a hard time gaining weight at your age also but it was mostly due to being very active 24/7 and diet. I though I ate a lot but it was not the right things. Have you spent much time in the diet section. If you are not doing it now learn to eat at least 6x a day. Stay away from junk, pizza, burgers ect. Learn to eat good foods and it makes a difference in what order you eat them on how your body uses the food/fuel. Learn what to eat before and after working out. It all makes a difference.

I'm 5' 8" I use to weigh 145 lbs forever. 175 lbs is a good lean weight for 100% natural but 190 lbs is a good solid look. Once you learn to eat/diet properly you should be able to reach 180 lbs without any gear and have low body fat still 10%

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I had a hard time gaining weight at your age also but it was mostly due to being very active 24/7 and diet. I though I ate a lot but it was not the right things. Have you spent much time in the diet section. If you are not doing it now learn to eat at least 6x a day. Stay away from junk, pizza, burgers ect. Learn to eat good foods and it makes a difference in what order you eat them on how your body uses the food/fuel. Learn what to eat before and after working out. It all makes a difference.

I'm 5' 8" I use to weigh 145 lbs forever. 175 lbs is a good lean weight for 100% natural but 190 lbs is a good solid look. Once you learn to eat/diet properly you should be able to reach 180 lbs without any gear and have low body fat still 10%
    Hmm. More food for thought. I am terribly active as a construction worker, father of 3 energetic little monkeys - and of course... Gym fiend

I gotta get the cals higher and cleaner

Thread Information