Razor is offline Banned

Rodney King found dead today

At the bottom of his pool, sad way to go out.

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    He was on celebrity rehab a few years back. From what I saw he seemed like a very kind, but troubled man. I really would like to know which was worse; the police beating or the way he was exploited afterwords.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    I think the way he was treated afterward. Despite what the media said he was noooooo saint and could no longer be a no-one ghetto cat anymore and was constently under the watchful eye. The neighbors said he was out back yelling and being crazy, when they found him he supposedly had alki & pot in his system. Which I find funny that they knew a few hrs after his death but we here all the time "its takes about two weeks to get the toxicology back"

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    I think the way he was treated afterward. Despite what the media said he was noooooo saint and could no longer be a no-one ghetto cat anymore and was constently under the watchful eye. The neighbors said he was out back yelling and being crazy, when they found him he supposedly had alki & pot in his system. Which I find funny that they knew a few hrs after his death but we here all the time "its takes about two weeks to get the toxicology back"
    this is what his woman offered as to his activities prior to her going to bed at 2am.

I'm sorry mates. I shed no tears here. Yes he was troubled. But he had a lot of problems, mainly self inflected ffrom the little I know about the man.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought he died years ago!

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    isnt he that guy that got bashed for bad mouthing cops after being apprehended for being DUI?

can someone remind me again what part of his life he would have been considered a kind man?

remember what happened to him, getting caught resisting arrest and the cops hitting him with their batons. there was a whole community up in arms over this. I remembber him refusing to sit still, and he would continue to try to get away. I'm glad it wasn't me, but from the cops perspective, he was still resisting and they were attempting to subdue him. additionally, he was on drugs, which can make things pretty scary for a cop.

now think about reginald denny getting pulled out of that truck, getting his brains bashed in with a cinder block, all caught on tape. Where was the uproar?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    remember what happened to him, getting caught resisting arrest and the cops hitting him with their batons. there was a whole community up in arms over this. I remembber him refusing to sit still, and he would continue to try to get away. I'm glad it wasn't me, but from the cops perspective, he was still resisting and they were attempting to subdue him. additionally, he was on drugs, which can make things pretty scary for a cop.

now think about reginald denny getting pulled out of that truck, getting his brains bashed in with a cinder block, all caught on tape. Where was the uproar?
    Yeah, I feel bad for Reginald Denny. He was just some innocent guy trying to do his job. The cops were just doing their job too. Had Rodney King been white, the cops would've done the same shit, except it wouldn't have ever been picked up by the media.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

Yeah, I feel bad for Reginald Denny. He was just some innocent guy trying to do his job. The cops were just doing their job too. Had Rodney King been white, the cops would've done the same shit, except it wouldn't have ever been picked up by the media.
    That whole mess did $1 billion in damage to la

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    That whole mess did $1 billion in damage to la
    Yeah, that's something I didn't get. Why did they trash their OWN neighbourhoods? If they were pissed off, why didn't they travel to Beverly Hills and go looting there?

Razor is offline Banned
    Prolly cause the Beverly hills pd would have used lived rounds if they tried to burn down Morgan Freeman's house
    Last edited by Razor; 06-17-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Prolly cause the Beverly hills pd would have used lived rounds if they tried to burn down Morgan Freeman's house
    It was like "okay, you looted your neighbourhood liquor store. Now where are you going to buy your malt liquor and generic cigarettes?"

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the thing not to many ppl know about reginal denning was he was rescued and taken to the hospital by 3 black males. i was living in la during the riots and remember seeing all the smoke from building fires.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    the thing not to many ppl know about reginal denning was he was rescued and taken to the hospital by 3 black males. i was living in la during the riots and remember seeing all the smoke from building fires.
    typical for people to remember the horrendous and not the good in people

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    typical for people to remember the horrendous and not the good in people
    yep what better way to get ratings for the media than make it out to be a race war.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    yep what better way to get ratings for the media than make it out to be a race war.
    It wasn't just blacks that were involved in the looting either. It turned in to people stealing for the sake of stealing because everybody else was.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild
    I didn't know that. That's cool

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    RK was a troubled soul...who had a Drug Problem from way back....the product of a dis-functional Home (no-doubt).

What i did like about RK was his humility after the LA riots. LA was (and still is) a MATCH-STICK waiting to go off.

California...one of the most beautiful states RUINED by immigrants, Retards and LIBERAL Government.

RIP Rodney...your pain is over.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    At the bottom of his pool, sad way to go out.
    What King Dead? Couldn't we all just get along? Were police issue boot foot prints found at the scene?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Fail@

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    He did drugs. He ran from the cops. They beat his ass. People ignored the drugs and running and took it as about his race. People rioted. /Endstory

Not sure why all the outpouring of sympathy..

Razor is offline Banned
    Cherrydrpepper killed him!!! Murderer!! he drank to much of it

Blog Entries
    I must have been in a blackout drunk

Razor is offline Banned
    That's the usual

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I must have been in a blackout drunk
    So the story is you were drinking, went to sleep and woke up the next day. Somebody stole your car drove over to his house and drowned King while he was in a drunken stupor. Then returned your car back to where you left it.

Solid alibi there....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So the story is you were drinking, went to sleep and woke up the next day. Somebody stole your car drove over to his house and drowned King while he was in a drunken stupor. Then returned your car back to where you left it.

Solid alibi there....
    Im going to get an indian lawyer

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I honestly thought he was already dead.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

So we have one thread about "do you like cops" and this thread.

There seems to be two common trends on this site, and that's hate for coppers and saying race related crime is only one way, in other words, why does whitey get no sympathy when brought down by blackey.

So this thread is interesting.

That said TR, you cannot tell me that DUI or not, the level of violence used on Rodney King was in anyway justified. Wow, from the Cops perspective, the only course of action was to beat the ever loving shit out of him? I guess then people have no right to hate cops if that is their only course of action when all other options are exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Im going to get an indian lawyer
    You're going to end up confessing to being the 2nd gunman at the grassy knoll if you get one of those.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    I got to see the tape in its entirety, the media chopped it up and made the cops look worse than actuality. He should have listened and followed commands, if he couldnt for some reason, say the drugs were impairing his ability to think clearly, the officers didnt know that, they see a crazy guy who wont stop even with force being used on him. It may have been justified or accessive, its not really a call you can make from the skewed biased sh*t they showed on TV.

Thread Information