Thread: women's boxing

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

women's boxing

yo i'm watching women's boxing on espn.these girls are throwing down!!!!!just thought i'd share that with you.shit i think this girl broke her hand!!!damn micheal grant is fighting too.old head trying to comeback.oki'm out

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I have never seen a good girl boxing match, they never have any technique(sp) only 2 sluggers......

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I have never seen a good girl boxing match, they never have any technique(sp) only 2 sluggers......
    Ya, but isn't that what makes it entertaining?

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Mia St. John is I believe one of the premier female boxers....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails women's boxing-mia_st_john.jpg  

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by palme

Untill you've stepped through the ropes you've no right to say that, and male or female had you ever fought I wouldn't be reading a comment like that.

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

Untill you've stepped through the ropes you've no right to say that, and male or female had you ever fought I wouldn't be reading a comment like that.
    Who said i havnt fighted in the ring? I have in both tai and shootfighting.

What i meant was, the women boxing matches ive seen havnt been good. Ok?

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    seriously, even if he hadnt stepped through the ring (and yes i have, many times), he has a right to say that. hes right in saying they have no technique, form, or strategy. it really is no fun to watch.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i find it interesting, but i do agree with the lack of form comment...technical issues aside, it isn't too bad.

Originally posted by TestTubeBaby
    seriously, even if he hadnt stepped through the ring (and yes i have, many times), he has a right to say that. hes right in saying they have no technique, form, or strategy. it really is no fun to watch.
    No he hasn't a right to say it, 'nor have you. As far as Technique, form and strategy as concerned that depends on so many variables from the heart of the fighter herself, to her trainers, her Dojo (in the case my martial artists) etc etc..
    Something I find with female's who may be thinking of entering the fight game, they don't come with any preconceived (sp'ing) idea's or false bravado typical of 90% of male fighters so given the right instruction they'll be every bit as good as watching two male fighters. Now don't get me wrong, you'll traval far and wide before you'll find big hitters in womens fighting, but you'll find a fighters who's given her all to enter the ring and should be shown the highest respect for it.

I'd love to know at what level have you guys fought, and why your experience in the sport hasn't taught you to show more respect.

Picked to represent Sweden vs Finland in Tai boxing. So my level was pretty decent.

I think some of Tyson´s fights are bad aswell, does this mean i show him disrespect bouncer? I dont understand why you are trippin over this...i have respect for people entering the ring but that dosnt mean i hafto enjoy the fight.

Hey I don't know why I'm tripping over it either, lol.. Hey I'm fighting this weekend, 26th. I'm up to my tits in ephedrine and winny, sparring EOD, cardio and circuit weights in the 'between days. chilling, stretching eating. I'll probably finish training Wednesday and start loading up on water and carbs. After the fight I start on my son again, he's 11 and is travelling to London with an Irish team in June..

Ok time to chill..
    Regards

Good luck with your fight bro! And good luck to your son aswell!

Thread Information