Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Jury Finds Jerry Sandusky Guilty On 45 Of 48 Charges

All the men who came forward to accuse him of his bad BJ's and how he scraped his teeth when giving them said it wasn't about the millions they are about to receive but couldn't elaborate any further as they were in a hurry to file multimillion dollar charges against Penn State as well. Ok guys if he really is guilty of the charges then he got what he deserved. I'm just a little leery of these guys coming forward decades later and going on camera to say it isn't about money and then suing everyone they can for millions. Know what I mean? Hey don't get me wrong it's a bad economy right now and I was trying to figure out myself how to get charges against him even though I don't know him.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    So let me get this straight. They got BJ's and millions of dollars? Man that's a good gig.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Sign me up.

They dropped one of the charges of wasting water while in the shower...

Where was our resident gay stripper? He could have got in on the money, getting better tips...

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the guy is guilty

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure what all the humor is abouut. i really haven't been following too closely, as there always seems to be some perv in the news, and i don't want to be thinking about pervs on a regular basis. but these are kids we're talking about. his son....

you guys!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Can't talk shit here. . . Don't know enough about him or the situation.

But, those are some damn nasty charges.

Possibility of BS is still there though. People will do just about anything for $

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Hearing all the testimony, apparently he didn't actually forcibly rape anyone. All those guys wanted/were getting things in return for sexual favors. The only issue is that they were all young. I still think he's a sick weirdo, but not any sicker than all those dudes getting cock for money.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    And that's worth millions? Fvcking people

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell

Agree on the money issue. I almost laughed when I read the media portraying them as heroes for coming forward. Its 2012. They came forward for the money. If they wanted to be a hero, they should have said something 15 years ago and prevented more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Yes he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell

Agree on the money issue. I almost laughed when I read the media portraying them as heroes for coming forward. Its 2012. They came forward for the money. If they wanted to be a hero, they should have said something 15 years ago and prevented more of this.
    This ^^^^^^^^

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I hope he gets a broom stick broken off in his ass in prison.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was hoping that it was not true for the kids sake, not his. I know almost nothing about him if he is/was a perv or not but I feel sorry for the kids if it was/is true. No kid should be put in that situation of someone taking advantage of them. It tough enough growing up and discovering our own sexuality let alone someone else forcing it on us.

Now all those boys 15+ who end up telling on their female teacher or friends moms who gave them bj's need their a$$ kicked for telling anyone and not denying it to the grave to the police. I would never tell on anyone for something like that, especially if she was hot. lol I had a few female friends and baby sitters to took liberties when I was growing up and the only thing I regret is not having clearer memories of it.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He's currently under suicide watch now

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everyone keeps using the term Perv.. so this is the definition.. he engaged in homosexual acts with other gay men that by the "law of the land" in the USA was illegal, but in most of the world it is not, that is sex with consenting people under the age of 18 with 13-16 being the normal acceptable age of consent..

The guys found a way to get paid, and they will be.

Perversion
    is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are excessive or deviated from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. Although it can refer to varying forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are seen by an individual as abnormal, repulsive or obsessive.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information