Terinox is offline The One & Only

Weird Question About Itches...

Alright, this is weird question, and let me try to explain it best as possible.

Sometimes, usually random times, I get these very weird INTENSE sharp itches all over my body, and I mean all over, like my ass, my head, front and back. Now, this isn't an ordinary itch, the best way I can describe it is: you know when you get a sun burn, and it itches, but it doesn't just itch, it's like a tinggling feeling, a sharp tingle that MUST be scratched immediately, or else you just can't stand it. It's not really painful either, it's just a sharp sting feeling!

Now, I was wondering if this happens to other people, and I was wondering if it could actually be caused by the juice. I just shot 250mg of Sustanon in my right quad, and like 3 minutes later, these itches started, all over my body. Now I'm wondering is it just a fucked up nerve problem? Like maybe the needle JUST missed a nerve, like scrapping it or nicking it in a weird way? And as a result, causing this weird ass sensation? But also, can't JUST be from the needle, cuz it happens at random times, any time of day, any place on my body.

ANY ideas at all would be helpfull.

peam is offline Suspended
    you have chicken pox! hahaha j/k

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Do a shot of B12 once a month!

L8

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by BlocRoc
    Do a shot of B12 once a month!

L8
    Really? This will help?

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    whenever i am stressed out real bad about something, i generally get the same signals. With me its whenever I over spend/gamble, money concerns do it for me.... this long rambling is basically to say that it might be mental

Thread Information