Scabtree is offline Associate Member

Today was a sad day...

I had a bitter sweet day today; it was the last pin for my FIRST cycle (test e). I took extra time pinning just to revel in it a little bit, and reflected back 10 weeks earlier how I near vomited over the though of sticking a needle into my thigh. The results of the cycle were just amazing, much better that I had predicted. So thanks to the newbies who ask questions, and to the vets who answer them, and who took the time to answer my own newbie-type questions. Like they say, there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people.

Today is also sad being the anniversary of my fathers death; 21 years ago... But mostly I'm sad because my cycle is over :| Soon I will be in the PCT section asking why I'm lactating and how come my wiener has turned inside out. And the reassuring thing is that someone will have an answer, likely because they have experienced the very same thing.

Thanks again!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    10 week cycle on Test E ? I always do a minimum of 12 and always hope to have enough to go 16. But I guess that's just me. Test E is slower acting getting into your system verses say prop. It would seem to me that you are just getting going on gains and boom you shut it down. But just my 2 cents. As long as you got gains and are happy that's what's important.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so seriously, will you be waiting the standard time off= time on + pct? or will you be jumping back in asap?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    your more upset about coming off juice then your fathers death????????

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    so seriously, will you be waiting the standard time off= time on + pct? or will you be jumping back in asap?
    I'll be waiting the standard time off, then start PCT. I know that 10 weeks is short, but being my virgin cycle I wanted to take is easy; and even so, the results could likely not have been achieved without the cycle, even though it was short for Test E.

Im am interested in Test prop for the next cycle... If I run 500 per week, would 8 weeks be ideal for a second cycle? I'm not planning this till Dec/Jan so I have much time to figure it out.

Also, I am not one to get easily offended, so and correction would be appreciated even without sugar coating it.
    Last edited by Scabtree; 07-05-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    your more upset about coming off juice then your fathers death????????
    If you knew my father, you wouldn't have so many question marks at the end of your sentence. Some people are not meant for this world. He would be one of them.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree

If you knew my father, you wouldn't have so many question marks at the end of your sentence. Some people are not meant for this world. He would be one of them.
    Can u elaborate on that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Can u elaborate on that statement?
    Well Razr, without getting into specifics, he was generally an evil self-seeking individual with perhaps small glimmer of goodness, kindness, and patients... But in general, this wasn't the case. And being 8 years old it was extremely difficult to understand that dichotomy of such people. I'm 34 and understanding it is still far from me.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you got good results and hope your pct goes well. Did you runan hcg . I would recommend for next cycle. And prop @500 for 8 wks sounds good. But it is way too much pinning imo

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Did you run HCG and an AI?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    10 weeks is fine from what I have seen on my 12 week cycle. I seen no changes or improvements for the last 2 and a half weeks of my 12 week cycle.

Say good bye to your weiner for a while just in case it decides to take a random vacation for whatever amount of time. (I am still experiencing this shit)< fvcking shit. But, on the positive note if you did not use HCG , your bawls will drop and hang freely in the wind again.

Look forward to random blurry vision from clomid, it's a wonderful feeling. Like WTF, why is there words on top of words when I try to read shit of my laptop? Yeah. . . . . . . .

I say the longer you stay off the juice the better. Just my opinion, I am pretty sure there are people who would say otherwise. . . . I am hoping to stay off at least 6+ months after PCT. Strange, I said I would only get juiced once. . . . Now, I feel like it's incorporated into a fiscal year schedule. Mmmm, can't wait till January - It's time for my juice vacation damn drugs, sure love em'!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Did you run HCG and an AI?
    I didn't run an AI, but I did have Arimidex and Letrozole on hand but didn't use them. Just wanted to see how susceptible my body would be with the extra testosterone ; and I didn't seem to have any negative side effects. Also, I didn't use HCG but certainly would next time to more efficiently recover from a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post

.... But, on the positive note if you did not use HCG, your bawls will drop and hang freely in the wind again....
    So would you recommend not using HCG on a cycle?

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about both the anniversary of your dad and being your last pin. I always found on Test E cycles week 11 and 12 to be my most enjoyable time. Its too bad you are set on ending at 10 but good for you to know what you want your limits to be. But you would love another couple of weeks.lol.. just saying.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    i would recommend using anything and everything that may help your chances of full and speedy recovery. regardless of compounds or dosage, there is no cycle that is too mild, to be taken lightly.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    I'd use it if you can afford it. It's not too expensive. . . But, last time I didn't and I'm fine for the most part.

But, I agree use anything that helps.

Thread Information