doxmaster is offline Associate Member

Questions about Adequan

So lately I've been readin about adequan and its positive effects on joint relief and tendonitus and cartiledge . I have had tendonitus for a year and a half in both arms one arm its spread all over i have a partially torn meniscus in one knee and my elbow joint hurt to . I have taken anti inflmmatories both aspirin and prescritpion ones ,I take glucosamine and chondroitan and it helps only slightly and I've gone to physical therapy for months and it did nothing , I talked to my doctor and he said theres really not much he can do except offer cortisone shots which I don't want. SO on to my questions Is adequan commonly found on the black market alongside AAS or is it a whole other market ? How effective is it? does anyone here have any experiances with it ? also I have a dog who is 9 1/2 years old and limps from time to time would that possibly be the easiest route to get it ?

I am sorry about my grammer and I am NOT asking for a source, If anything in this post is against the rules please delete it or remove the portion that is

also sorry for asking this in the lounge I just had no clue were to ask this

mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member
    You can get adequan from your vet for your arthritic cat or dog

Thread Information