Thread: Weird Shit

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Weird Shit

Went to St. Stans Brew Pub on the harleys today with a mate. Sitting there at the bar, throwing back some Scottish Ale, and this bloke off to the side seems to be hanging on our conversation, uninvited. So we were talking, Afghanistan came up, and this dude becomes focused on this aspect of our conversation. he finally speaks up (he's 40+ mind you) and so he point blank asks me if I killed anyone. Finally, i relent, and tell him... "not lately". So my buddy, kinda pissed off since this bloke keeps butting into our conversation, so he tells him "yeah, he hasn't killed anyone .... lately." then he just kinda stares at the dude while he digests this. But the dude is lit, and wants to hear all about it. Then he sloshes his glass towards our pitcher of beer, wanting some, but spilling some of his. I'm like dude, you aint getting any of my beer, since all you do is spill your beer. So this kind of goes on like this, him being the drunk stooge, me being the pissed off other one. Bartender comes over asking if i want a third pitcher, and i'm like "hell no! you think i';m a drunk lush like this fukker right here?" he's like har har har, very funny@?@?

Sometimes, a fukker just don't get it unless you thump his dumb sorry asss, ya know?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Those ppl are the worst! I remember this drunk bitch at the bar one night, we just got off and still had our whites on and she comes up "are you guy's chefs?" ya, "oh, Im a gourmet chef myself" really? "ya, I cook everything from thier magazine" I wanted to punch her right in the throat lol

Imperious is offline Banned
    It's amazing how much a little prick can ruin everything for everyone else.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    When a drunk THINKS thier being funny/clever or smart but the only thing you hear is a slurred version of "Im a sad no one who's uncle had no boundries"

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It must be another reason I dont frequent the bars/pubs. Not sure if it's because I want to avoid those people or if it's because I dont want to be one of them.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea personally I don't go to bars any more. especially at night, may sit at the bar in a restaurant and have a drink waiting on lunch or dinner. Bars after hrs equals trouble, pp looking for trouble and I have had enough trouble in my life. I just want to go to work, workout and go home. Nice and boring and blessed to be able to.

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    I feel the frustration, the only time I can tolerate drunks, is when I'm drunk, and that happens maybe once or twice a year, and you're right, sometimes they just need a good thump.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Some of the most interesting people I've ever met are at bars.... I go to bars around 3 times a week usually and meet some one new every single time. Granted you sometimes have drunk idiots but for the most part theres a lot of cool people out there

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyways, I don't usually go to bars very often. This was a brewpub, like that makes any difference....

....and the honey that pours my beer is really really hot (almost 40 too!!)

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol, TR, I had the same thing on Friday night too. A complete ape was sitting at the bar. I noticed like you he was kinda staring at me while my buddy was off taking a piss. He then finally pipes up, get out of the way I am watching the opening of the Olympics. Wouldn't mind but the ****ing tv was in the opposite corner of the bar and he could barely see shit. I was WTF, I was standing in the kinda island shelves that they have in bars and this complete idiot was moaning at me for blocking his view of a tv that was hardly visable. I mean, honestly I've seen more intelligence in a tree.

Thread Information