manmanman is offline Associate Member

Body growth rate

How natural is it for some parts to grow faster than others? For example my cheat grow a lot faster than say my traps,

Btw what do you guys use for bicep width? I don't have top much issue with height, but width seems a impossible task for me

Razor is offline Banned
    Genetics have a lot to do with muscle growth.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not all body parts grow evenly. this is why so many have "lagging" issues. on those parts that lag, hit them a second time during the week until you see the improvement you are looking for.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, almost forgot. on the bicep width thing, I focus on exercises that hit the tris, making the "foundation" or the back of your arm wider. which may help you in this area. I don't have an issue with skinny bi's, but do recall a couple of threads posted in the last few months addressing this very same issue.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    oh, almost forgot. on the bicep width thing, I focus on exercises that hit the tris, making the "foundation" or the back of your arm wider. which may help you in this area. I don't have an issue with skinny bi's, but do recall a couple of threads posted in the last few months addressing this very same issue.
    I could not agree more, that is when my biceps started getting bigger wider and bigger from doing more triceps

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    This and it would be a good idea to get the book... "Strength Training Anatomy" by Frederic Delavier. Really good book. I use it every time I redo or adjust my workouts. Never do the same amount of sets and reps for each muscle group. Find what works for each individual muscle group and go from there.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Double post.
    Last edited by Misery13; 08-04-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Thread Information